Resized_20230319_160745.jpeg
Resized_20230319_160808.jpeg
Resized_20230319_160822.jpeg
Resized_20230319_160943001.jpeg
Resized_20230319_161030.jpeg
Resized_20230319_161057.jpeg
Resized_20230319_161113.jpeg
Resized_20230319_161159.jpeg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#1 1 year ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Game - for sale

For sale: Metallica (Pro)

Added: 2023-03-19 22:19:18 UTC • Ended: March 24th, 2023
Condition: HUO - Documented (Home Used Only)

Price

$ 9,400 (OBO)

Open for offers

Making my Metallica Pro in pristine condition available. This machine has absolutely no wear and looks like it just came out of the box. Original LED model (last run). Has been tastefully modded with the following:

Pinbits neon green plastic protectors through out.
Shaker motor with intensity adjustment.
Total light show board.
LED color DMD
UV Light Kit.
Pingraffix Art Blades
Titan Rubbers
Upgraded Speaker Kit.
Have brand new 3 cross set for the bumper area still in the box.
Have brand new flipper protectors still in the box not installed.

Total plays as of this posting is 708. Goodie bag still in place. This game needs NOTHING. No visible wear on the cabinet, playfield, inside. If additional pics are requested, just message me and be happy to send. It is located in my basement which has an exterior entry but steps. I'm equipped with a utility tractor with forks for easy loading. I have new games on order and now need to make some room. Would be best to leave a phone number if interested as I work in the field during the days, but can text or call. Would prefer pick up, but would be willing to ship at buyers expense after funds have cleared. Machine could be broken down, shrink wrapped with moving blankets, palleted and banded for an additional cost of $100.00.
Thanks for the interest.

Item photos

Resized_20230319_160713.jpeg
Resized_20230319_160745.jpeg
Resized_20230319_160808.jpeg
Resized_20230319_160822.jpeg
Resized_20230319_160943001.jpeg
Resized_20230319_161030.jpeg
Resized_20230319_161057.jpeg
Resized_20230319_161113.jpeg
Resized_20230319_161159.jpeg

Photos not showing? Make sure your ad blocker plugin is not hiding them.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Seller insights

These are ScubaScott's market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to ScubaScott's stats page

Listing result

The seller marked this ad as "not sold". The item did not sell through Pinside so there's no listing result.

Item location

Franklin Township, NJ, US

Related shop items!

Interested in this game? Also check out these related Pinside Shops items!

$ 19.95
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 30.00
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 4.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 149.00
$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 60.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
NinjaCamp Mods

$ 55.00
Gameroom - Decorations
The Flipper Room

$ 9.99
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods

$ 1.00
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

#2 1 year ago

Weren't these things like under 6k brand new?

#3 1 year ago
Quoted from Emig5m:

Well. Disney stocks where only 2.30 a share in 1971.

#4 1 year ago
Quoted from Emig5m:

probably about $4,500, but it has been a decade since release

#5 1 year ago
Quoted from jayhawkai:

probably about $4,500, but it has been a decade since release

but its old tech right? thats why all the new games are so much more expensive because of all the innovative technology that was made specifically for pinball lol, i almost kept a straight face typing that.

MET is a great game but id personally never pay more than 6k for a pro (depending on the extras)

#6 1 year ago

Very relieved that this has been “tastefully modded”. I’ve seen so many ill considered, tacky mod jobs …

#7 1 year ago
Quoted from centerflank:

MET is a great game but id personally never pay more than 6k for a pro (depending on the extras)

The recent average listing price is $7400. This one has very few plays, the colorDMD, the total light show board, as well as some other desirable mods. The total light show board is really a must have for the pro and essentially unobtainium since they are no longer made. It would be hard to find a Met pro in any condition for $6k in the current market.

#8 1 year ago
Quoted from twenty84:

The recent average listing price is $7400. This one has very few plays, the colorDMD, the total light show board, as well as some other desirable mods. The total light show board is really a must have for the pro and essentially unobtainium since they are no longer made. It would be hard to find a Met pro in any condition for $6k in the current market.

it is a nice machine no doubt, with some solid extras.

#9 1 year ago
Quoted from twenty84:

What’s the main difference between the total light show and installing Pin Stadiums?

#10 1 year ago
Quoted from Emig5m:

Under 5k actually. But you're living in the past. I sold mine for 7200 and I had literally 6 people ask to buy it in under an hour a year ago. This price seems a hair high, but not too crazy far off.

#11 1 year ago

Last year seems like prime time to sell given market was not flooded with good new pin options.

Times have changed right now?

GLWTS!!! It sure looks nice. Someone will be happy!

#12 1 year ago
Quoted from EricInAlaska:

What’s the main difference between the total light show and installing Pin Stadiums?

Pinstadiums go on the sides and provide illumination (which isn't needed because Met Pro is one of the brightest games). You can also hook them to flashers, shaker, etc. to make different colors.

Total light show is a board that reads the light matrix and controls the GI. A stock Met Pro has all white GI but with his mod many of the bulbs are replaced with red and blue. Thus you get color changing GI that is appropriate for each mode, similar to Met Prem. So essentially it converts the Met Pro GI lighting to Met Prem lighting although the guy that made the board didn't copy it exactly and took some liberties with it, but it is a great mod. He also had some additional stuff you could put on to it like spinners and a rising cross that also made it more like the premium.

#13 1 year ago
Quoted from twenty84:

Pinstadiums go on the sides and provide illumination (which isn't needed because Met Pro is one of the brightest games). You can also hook them to flashers, shaker, etc. to make different colors.

False. I've owned my MET since it came out and recently added Pinstadium Neo Atoms and they make a huge difference (especially if you like playing in the dark).

Great game, GLWTS.

#14 1 year ago

The premiums are asking way more, so this isn’t that far off. I’d be happy around 8-8.5k for a pro at this point

#15 1 year ago

On this particular game, Pro is the way to go (and I'm usually a Premium/LE buyer). The physical ball lock mech and "block" offers less kinetic satisfaction (than the Pro captive ball). The moving cross is also pretty "meh".

#16 1 year ago
Quoted from Doctor6:

Under 5k actually. But you're living in the past. I sold mine for 7200 and I had literally 6 people ask to buy it in under an hour a year ago. This price seems a hair high, but not too crazy far off.

I find it crazy how some things tank in value once it's sold from new (car for example) but other things go up in value. They must not of mass produced these and they are rare and I think that you're better off buying a pin that you can still buy brand new. Imagine if the dollar bill went up in value, now that would be a real shocker...

#17 1 year ago
Quoted from Emig5m:

I think that you're better off buying a pin that you can still buy brand new.

Pinball wouldn't be a very interesting hobby if this were the pervasive mindset.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 22.50
Lighting - Led
Lermods

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 1.00
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 9.99
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 200.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 149.00
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 19.95
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

Lighting - Interactive
Pinball Z

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 19.95
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PR Mods

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 185.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark

$ 1.00
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 4.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 7.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Z

$ 700.00
Hardware
Chrome Candy

$ 14.00
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 49.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-metallica-pro-210 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.