A37EF4D5-09F1-40B1-A942-DC750516B9CB (resized).jpeg
76A860E8-D2B5-4AFB-B0D4-8AF8D8EF6E9B (resized).jpeg
F96883AE-2F1B-4702-9A20-CDA95413D3F5 (resized).jpeg
56E8074A-B9C3-4B82-BE2D-0334244D308E (resized).jpeg
2E00AEE0-5A08-43F5-98CE-2828B04BF49F (resized).jpeg
uh-im-just-gonna-go-find-a-cash-machine (resized).jpg
BE052A23-1137-4C39-AD84-0F22FC1449A3 (resized).jpeg
78D2626E-DE90-4C44-9163-5160BB386EF0 (resized).jpeg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

There are 59 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
#1 2 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Game - for sale

For sale: Metallica (Pro)

Featured Ad

Added: 2021-10-18 23:09:19 UTC • Ended: November 25th, 2021
Condition: HUO - Documented (Home Used Only)

Price

$ 8,000 (Firm)

Price is firm

Refinery Edition Metallica Pro Pinball.
Color DMD
Custom Powder coated. Coin door, wire forms, legs, playfield support brackets and more.
Flipper fidelity speakers, sub woofer output. Adjustable control.
Lighted interactive speakers, back box and under cab.
Snake mod, tongue sticker and fangs.
Coffin mod.
Custom lighted rails, interactive
Interactive speaker panel.
Custom apron with lenticular cards.
Original Sparky included.
Spinners… Yes spinners on a pro.
Translite signed by Borg.
Shaker motor
Art blades
TimeBandit Total Lightshow board that replicates the lightshow on a Prem/LE
Cliffys installed. Probably more that I’m forgetting.
removed the original invoice as requested by original purchaser. Total was $8030 back in 6/2015. I’ve added $500 or more in additional mods.
Located in Sparks NV. Prefer not to ship at this time.
$8000 firm

Item photos

03D3F67B-A239-41F2-B667-87FD9D949913 (resized).jpeg
2E00AEE0-5A08-43F5-98CE-2828B04BF49F (resized).jpeg
3FAE886B-1BF2-420B-9F00-DAE2154FDB7F (resized).jpeg
56E8074A-B9C3-4B82-BE2D-0334244D308E (resized).jpeg
76A860E8-D2B5-4AFB-B0D4-8AF8D8EF6E9B (resized).jpeg
78D2626E-DE90-4C44-9163-5160BB386EF0 (resized).jpeg
A37EF4D5-09F1-40B1-A942-DC750516B9CB (resized).jpeg
BE052A23-1137-4C39-AD84-0F22FC1449A3 (resized).jpeg
D0F8C00D-B388-4895-959A-CFB04A9CE21B (resized).jpeg
E0764A75-737B-408A-9451-98A68F4F3456 (resized).jpeg
F8CEEF8E-126F-4DC4-8EF0-FB68FD707E52 (resized).jpeg
F96883AE-2F1B-4702-9A20-CDA95413D3F5 (resized).jpeg

Photos not showing? Make sure your ad blocker plugin is not hiding them.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Seller insights

These are Jecco74's market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to Jecco74's stats page

Listing result

The seller ended this ad and submitted the final sales price into our price database but opted not to disclose the price publicly.

Seller contributed to Pinside for this listing!

Item location

Sparks, NV, US

Related shop items!

Interested in this game? Also check out these related Pinside Shops items!

$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

$ 7.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Z

$ 1.00
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 60.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
NinjaCamp Mods

Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 149.00
$ 1.00
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 19.95
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 14.00
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

#3 2 years ago

Alrighty then…

[image removed]

#4 2 years ago
Quoted from Jecco74:

Alrighty then…
[quoted image]

Awwww you hurt his feelings #sad

#5 2 years ago
Quoted from Jecco74:

Alrighty then…
[quoted image]

Ha! That psycho sent me a similar message about my Monster Bash, and then ACTUALLY CALLED ME on the phone to leave a nasty message after I told him to Fuck off.

There are some real losers out there who take this shit way too seriously. What kind of a pathetic lunatic sits around scouring pinside for ads they don't like just to send the sellers PMs to pick a fight?

I think we know...

#6 2 years ago

It really is a very nice looking game.
uh-im-just-gonna-go-find-a-cash-machine (resized).jpguh-im-just-gonna-go-find-a-cash-machine (resized).jpg

#7 2 years ago

Cant you get METALLICA to play at your Birthday party for 10K

#8 2 years ago

Just wait until Christmas, it will be worth 10K by then...

#10 2 years ago

#11 2 years ago

It's a gorgeous pin, albeit a little steep on the price.

FWIW: Badbob50 has gone 0 for 6 selling shit. So I wouldn't take his schtick too personally. There are people on here who've sold like 3 out of 250 items, and just never seem to learn. There are thousands and thousands of other sites to act like a troll - go there. This is a hobby site with mostly good people on it, at least that's my limited experience.

Be decent. Be reasonable. A good game will sell if you don't act like a d-bag. It's not rocket surgery.

#12 2 years ago

Just wanted to say that I have done multiple deals with Jecco he is a stand up guy, deal with confidence.
GLWTS Jason

#13 2 years ago

I think most of the pros I've seen lately have been selling in the $5500-$6500 range, with a few minor mods.

I'd estimate....maybe $1750? in mod value on top of that, including the colordmd.

I'd suggest more playfield photos with the glass off to help show what's actually installed.

I guess after all, even though there's a bit of sticker shock with the seemingly high price for a pro, the price might not be too far off when you add everything up...

#14 2 years ago

Your about 3k off My guy.

#15 2 years ago

Fastest price reduction .. ever

#16 2 years ago

Good for you! No shame in adjusting your thinking (i.e., price) after hearing from folks on here that have a lot of collective knowledge. If more people did that, rather than being stubborn, a lot more transactions would be fostered.

Good luck, brother!

#17 2 years ago
Quoted from transprtr4u:

Fastest price reduction .. ever

I think the hate mail scared him. He should of upped it 12k after that

#18 2 years ago

Well I just stumbled across this listing in the promoted ads. Since I'm the original owner of this pin, I guess I can chime in. I don't like to step on other people's For Sale ads tho...

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/my-1st-nib-met-led-pro-pinball-refinery-edition-22

I started a thread on this game when I purchased & ordered NIB from Pinball Refinery. I spent a small fortune at the time. The mod list in that thread better describes all the mods that I had done. I installed the TimeBandit Total Lightshow board that replicates the lightshow on a Prem/LE & it adds sounds for the add-on spinners. I can see that the Premium BG, topper, coffin toy, Donny Sparky, speaker panel art & snake body mod were added after I owned it. Not sure if my custom song code is still on there, but probably not.

It's one of the nicest MET Pros you will ever see, that's for sure. Great game & looks beautiful. Hope that helps! GLWS Jason

#19 2 years ago
Quoted from HoakyPoaky:

I installed the TimeBandit Total Lightshow board that replicates the lightshow on a Prem/LE & it adds sounds for the add-on spinners.

The total light show is a huge upgrade on the pro that wasn't event mentioned in the original for sale ad. It is also now unobtainium.

#20 2 years ago
Quoted from twenty84:

The total light show is a huge upgrade on the pro that wasn't event mentioned in the original for sale ad. It is also now unobtainium.

Yes that's also very true.

#21 2 years ago

$8500 for a pro even modded to the hilt is ridiculous. Sorry but we have to price police on such FS posts.. SW pros for $8k and MET pro for $8500 just out of touch

#22 2 years ago
Quoted from kvan99:

$8500 for a pro even modded to the hilt is ridiculous. Sorry but we have to price police on such FS posts.. SW pros for $8k and MET pro for $8500 just out of touch

My $20K Monster Bash ad was also out of touch according to you and dozens of others. Sold it today.

I hate to gloat (actually I love it) but it sold for a shitload of money.

Laughing all the way to the bank baby...

The price police are impotent and are yelling at clouds. That's the sad truth. They don't set prices, the market does.

#23 2 years ago
Quoted from kvan99:

You don't have to be the price police on any thread... And you do... LOL. "This may be out of touch" for you and you are not my target audience. Good luck to you.

I posted a copy of the original invoice in the pics. This machine is worth every penny and more in my opinion. I am in no rush to sell. I did say that if you are a wounded warrior or disabled veteran I will work with you on the price. Everyone else can pay full price or find another machine.

#24 2 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

My $20K Monster Bash ad was also out of touch according to you and dozens of others. Sold it today.

I hate to gloat (actually I love it) but it sold for a shitload of money.

Does that make us wrong, or does it just make you a profiteering dick taking advantage of schmucks? Or both?

Quoted from Jecco74:

I did say that if you are a wounded warrior or disabled veteran I will work with you on the price.

That's pretty neat. I like that, and I'm not even remotely a "military positive" kind of person.

#25 2 years ago
Quoted from Frax:

Does that make us wrong, or does it just make you a profiteering dick taking advantage of schmucks? Or both?

It makes you wrong.

The buyers are happier than pigs in shit. A family buying it to make their kids happy. And, I quote "We did our research on the market and we can tell this is a special machine." They know exactly what they are getting, and why it costs what it does, and they really couldn't be more excited about the joy it's going to bring to their household. Nobody is being taken advantage of, not even the people who sold it to me in the first place for 35 percent of what I just sold it for - they took a number of offers from local cheapskates and mine was the highest.

The only schmucks here are the guys who have bombarded me with abuse for months for simply trying to sell a pinball machine for what it's worth; ie: what EVERY seller of pinball machines is doing here every day.

in other words...kiss my ass price cops, now and forever!

#26 2 years ago

A MET Pro modded with the best features of a Prem are exactly why it's no longer priced like a PRO. What don't people understand about this... A players condition Getaway and a restored one are not the same price.

For me, the "Refinery" bling does nothing to add to the fun of the game BUT, the other things like the total light show and spinners do add to the gameplay. I added them both to mine and I do not regret it. Not only is the TLS mod no longer made, it's also VERY time consuming to install.

While adding "Premium" features to a game that are not on a Pro could be considered "heavy mods", that "mod" word itself is kind of dirty on Pinside and carries with it a negative connotation. Not exactly certain why, it just has always bee that way. Just keep in mind that negative connotations do not always translate to a reduction in the price someone is willing to pay.

#27 2 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

The only schmucks here are you guys, who have bombarded me with abuse for months for simply trying to sell a pinball machine for what it's worth; ie: what EVERY seller of pinball machines is doing here every day.

Uh, f--k all that noise? I'm pretty sure I never said jack on your thread, pal.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-huo-monster-bash-/page/3

I wasn't even active on the board at the time. My post history goes from 5 months, to one post 6 months ago, to one 9 months ago, then 11 months ago..... don't lump me in with that shit. I might say something on a FS thread once, but I hardly ever "bombard" anyone in this regard. I'm more like a Price Sherriff.

*edit* Grats on your scam.

#28 2 years ago

Great looking game with a lot of really nice upgrades.....In this crazy market I wouldn't be surprised if it sells for your asking....GLWS

#29 2 years ago
Quoted from Frax:

Uh, f--k all that noise? I'm pretty sure I never said jack on your thread, pal.
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-huo-monster-bash-/page/3
I wasn't even active on the board at the time. My post history goes from 5 months, to one post 6 months ago, to one 9 months ago, then 11 months ago..... don't lump me in with that shit. I might say something on a FS thread once, but I hardly ever "bombard" anyone in this regard. I'm more like a Price Sherriff.
*edit* Grats on your scam.

How can a guy who literally 20 minutes ago just called me a "profiteering dick" play the "I never said nuthin'!!!" card!?

Grats on your chutzpah and complete lack of self awareness!

#30 2 years ago

When this was originally listed at $10k I thought it was a little ridiculous. At $8.5k I think it could be reasonable especially when it is OBO. This has the total light show mod which was always difficult to install and is no longer available at all. The custom painted Sparky's by Dirty Donny are also no longer available and could probably be sold separately for at least $800. Neither of these mods are even listed on the invoice he posted.

#31 2 years ago

I would rather have a bone stock premium for the money but everybody is different. It is for sure a sellers market and everything I have sold recently has been at $1500-2000+ profit.

#32 2 years ago

Long story short Metallica is a killer fuckin' game, they aren't making any more, and this guy sunk a ton of mods into it which may or may not be to your liking. I happen to think that stuff is garbage that I'd never pay for, but clearly, THOUSANDS of pinball fans do not agree with this theory.

Good luck to the seller...the current price, like it or not, is only about $2k over the going rate for a stock, and it's clearly got that much $ worth of mod crap in it, so there ya go!

#38 2 years ago
Quoted from woody76:

I would rather have a bone stock premium for the money but everybody is different. It is for sure a sellers market and everything I have sold recently has been at $1500-2000+ profit.

I try to sell for a profit and everyone loses their mind... Right now I am priced to lose money on this pin. Oh well. Someone will get a really nice machine.
Only reason I am selling is I found an LE.

#39 2 years ago

put one of my christmetallica sound mods on it and it will sell for sure
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/christmetallica-a-christmas-sound-mod#post-5993417

#40 2 years ago
Quoted from Jecco74:

I try to sell for a profit and everyone loses their mind... Right now I am priced to lose money on this pin. Oh well. Someone will get a really nice machine.
Only reason I am selling is I found an LE.

If you don't want the forum comments, do not create a forum post with the ad

#41 2 years ago

Dude's got a point, you raged at me earlier in another price thread after completely not reading my post (that was actually defending you). You try too hard sometimes to be edgy and cool and all... agree you need to just chill.

#42 2 years ago
Quoted from Chrizg:

If you don't want the forum comments, do not create a forum post with the ad

I don't take anything personal. I like the forum comments. It keeps the ad relevant. It also shows the different personalities here. Priceless!

#43 2 years ago

Don’t listen to them. Great game lots of mods and price reflects that in current market. If I had the coin I’d buy it. GLWS

#44 2 years ago
Quoted from metallik:

Dude's got a point, you raged at me earlier in another price thread after completely not reading my post (that was actually defending you). You try too hard sometimes to be edgy and cool and all... agree you need to just chill.

His posts are like fast food..fillers with little nutrition. when he's not protecting everything Stern he passes time being a contrarian on just about everything..sort of like Cliff on Cheers.

#45 2 years ago
Quoted from HoakyPoaky:

Well I just stumbled across this listing in the promoted ads. Since I'm the original owner of this pin, I guess I can chime in. I don't like to step on other people's For Sale ads tho...
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/my-1st-nib-met-led-pro-pinball-refinery-edition-22
I started a thread on this game when I purchased & ordered NIB from Pinball Refinery. I spent a small fortune at the time. The mod list in that thread better describes all the mods that I had done. I installed the TimeBandit Total Lightshow board that replicates the lightshow on a Prem/LE & it adds sounds for the add-on spinners. I can see that the Premium BG, topper, coffin toy, Donny Sparky, speaker panel art & snake body mod were added after I owned it. Not sure if my custom song code is still on there, but probably not.
It's one of the nicest MET Pros you will ever see, that's for sure. Great game & looks beautiful. Hope that helps! GLWS Jason

You are not stepping... Thank you for the additional info. I didn't know that much about the Total lightshow. It is really amazing in action.
In my opinion this machine flows like no other and is a just a blast to play. I may regret selling this.

#46 2 years ago

Changed to open to trade offers.
I would trade for an Attack from Mars

#47 2 years ago

Bump.

I would consider trading for an American pinball pin plus or minus cash. I did a tour a American pinball today. Quality games…

#48 2 years ago
Quoted from Jecco74:

Bump.
I would consider trading for an American pinball pin plus or minus cash. I did a tour a American pinball today. Quality games…

Nice pin my man !

#49 2 years ago

Just got back from Expo Bump. I hope everyone gets home safe. American Airlines is a Sh%$ show right now.

1 week later
#50 2 years ago

Changed ad to allow shipping bump.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 160.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

$ 700.00
Hardware
Chrome Candy

$ 49.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 1.00
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 55.00
Gameroom - Decorations
The Flipper Room

$ 19.95
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 68.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 4.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 93.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 6.00
Playfield - Protection
Apron Envy

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 12.95
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 30.00
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 9.99
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods

$ 1.00
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 149.00
$ 16.00
Lighting - Other
Slap Save Creations

$ 22.50
Lighting - Led
Lermods

$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

There are 59 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-metallica-pro-173 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.