Topic Stats

• 22 posts
  • 9 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by Bohdi
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 16 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

DSC02020 (resized).JPG
DSC02021 (resized).JPG
DSC02022 (resized).JPG
DSC02023 (resized).JPG
DSC02024 (resized).JPG
DSC02025 (resized).JPG
DSC02026 (resized).JPG
DSC02029 (resized).JPG
DSC02028 (resized).JPG
DSC02027 (resized).JPG
DSC02030 (resized).JPG
DSC02031 (resized).JPG
DSC02032 (resized).JPG
DSC02033 (resized).JPG
DSC02034 (resized).JPG
DSC02037 (resized).JPG

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Marketplace Ad Listing this topic was linked to has ended.

#1 1 year ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Price

$ 7,600 (OBO)

Open for offers

for sale

For sale: Metallica (Premium/LE)

Added: October 15th, 2017 Ended: October 29th, 2017
Condition: HUO - Documented (Home Used Only)

Item description

Purchased this game new last Dec. HUO, Plays Fast No Issues
Color DMD
UV Rails
Pingraffix Power Blades
Purple Powder Coated Rails & Legs
Snake Mouth Decal & Fangs
8 Cross Pin Grill
Polyurethane Ring Kit
Flourescent Green Protector Kit
Flourescent Green Sparky Protector
Multi colored Billboard LED's Kit
Pinnovators External Headphone and volume Kit
Has The Sub Wire Ready to go From Bottom Of Game
Pinball Decals Chrome Ball Shooter and Housing
Cross Chair Coffin Snake LED Insert Mod
Cointaker Interactive LED Backbox Kit
Cointaker Speaker light Kit W/Inserts
Cointaker Red Tremor Shaker adjusted
Clify's Day 1 Shooter lane both sides, Out Lanes From Ball Drop and Ball Drain area
Laseriffic Cros Mod
There's Probably More I'm forgetting About.
located In Basement, Shipping OK I will Help Remove as I have in Past Sales.

Item photos

DSC02037 (resized).JPG
DSC02034 (resized).JPG
DSC02033 (resized).JPG
DSC02032 (resized).JPG
DSC02031 (resized).JPG
DSC02030 (resized).JPG
DSC02027 (resized).JPG
DSC02028 (resized).JPG
DSC02029 (resized).JPG
DSC02026 (resized).JPG
DSC02025 (resized).JPG
DSC02024 (resized).JPG
DSC02023 (resized).JPG
DSC02022 (resized).JPG
DSC02021 (resized).JPG
DSC02020 (resized).JPG

Photos not showing? Make sure your ad blocker plugin is not hiding them.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Listing result

The seller ended this ad and indicated the game eventually sold for $ 7,400

Seller contributed to Pinside for selling this item!

Item location

Ronkonkoma, NY, US

Seller insights

These are bonzo442's all time market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to bonzo442's stats page

#2 1 year ago

Beautiful game! Tempting because I really like the new metal heads and you have some nice, tasteful mods. Hopefully this doesn't last long! GLWTS.

#3 1 year ago

I've personally played this pin many times. Plays perfect with no issues. Great seller.

#4 1 year ago

Selling your Metallica Mike ??????

#5 1 year ago

Hey Scott yes. I never intended to sell this game that's why so many mods. Long story but I was supposed to buy a house in Naples Florida. Hurricane Irma came along and damaged the house. The deal went bad and I find myself in a lawsuit fighting for my $40k deposit. Sux but I have to sell some games to support legal fees. AC/DC prem probably up next.

#6 1 year ago
Quoted from bonzo442:

Hey Scott yes. I never intended to sell this game that's why so many mods. Long story but I was supposed to buy a house in Naples Florida. Hurricane Irma came along and damaged the house. The deal went bad and I find myself in a lawsuit fighting for my $40k deposit. Sux but I have to sell some games to support legal fees. AC/DC prem probably up next.

Man, real sorry to hear that Mike. Funny, my wife was just asking me last night if my buddy out in NY moved to Florida or not. Guess I know the answer. Really hope this works out for the best. Keep me updated, and good luck. . .

#7 1 year ago

Thanks Bro and you see my EBD is bolted to the floor along with Fathom and WH20 !

#8 1 year ago

Of course EBD is bolted to the floor, as is mine. Again, really sorry about what happened. Wish I could help out and take this Metallica off your hands, but just can't.

#9 1 year ago

We make plans and God laughs ! Me and the wife planned this for past 10 years. Unfortunately I left my job as well but I'm doing coverage when people go out sick. I'll be alright but moving to Florida is out. NY born & raised guess I'll die here too lol at least I have Little Vinny's pizza best in the world!!

#10 1 year ago

You have a great attitude about all this. Maybe it was just meant to be that you stay there? Good luck buddy and enjoy that awesome pizza. .

#11 1 year ago

Selfishly I'm glad you are staying in NY Mike!

#12 1 year ago

Thanks Pete and Scott ! And thanks to all for the kind words..... really you see so many people displaced by these hurricanes and some lost their lives. I always say things could be a lot worse...

#13 1 year ago
Quoted from bonzo442:

.. really you see so many people displaced by these hurricanes and some lost their lives. I always say things could be a lot worse...

Well put Mike.....

#14 1 year ago

I thought the "LE" was only built 4 or 6 years ago. This is a premium....basically a remake of the original LE but with the new spike system. Feel free to correct me if I am wrong.

#15 1 year ago
Quoted from playernumber4:

I thought the "LE" was only built 4 or 6 years ago. This is a premium....basically a remake of the original LE but with the new spike system. Feel free to correct me if I am wrong.

LE/Premium are lumped under the same identifier in the pinside database. Premiums have been manufactured since the beginning of the Metallica run. This is a newer premium with the metal backbox, but the playfield is the same as all the other premiums and the boards are still SAM based. There is no Spike based Metallica game.

#16 1 year ago

Sorry to hear your misfortune mike....it really sucks. You seem to be taking it better than I would. Everything and the kitchen sink would be for sale!

On a side note, I do love Metallica. I'd make an offer but I'm planning on getting a AFMRLE. If that falls through, I'll shoot you an offer if it's still around in a week or so. I never get bored of playing Metallica

#17 1 year ago

Thanks to all for the support. I do have a local guy coming today and a few PMs. I just gave the go ahead today to file the suit to get my deposit back. My guy warned me I probably will have to appear 1300 miles away at some point and maybe more than once. Unbelievable. AC/DC prem modded up is next....

#18 1 year ago
Quoted from bonzo442:

My guy warned me I probably will have to appear 1300 miles away at some point and maybe more than once. Unbelievable.

Ridiculous that in today's day and age, you can't just use Skype for that...

#19 1 year ago
Quoted from bonzo442:

I just gave the go ahead today to file the suit to get my deposit back. My guy warned me I probably will have to appear 1300 miles away at some point and maybe more than once.

What a bunch of Bullshit!

#20 1 year ago

bump for a great guy that doesn't deserve this massive headache! Oh and the pin is cherry as well, it's kicked my ass...

#21 1 year ago

It looks like the pin will be making a trek to Minnesota. Thanks to everyone in the thead for vouching for Mike - it helped make the decision easier. I'm excited to play it - played an LE but the hammer was disabled so can't wait to see it in action! It will have a great home in my theater.

#22 1 year ago

Congrats on the sale Mike! And also getting your Frontier. Can't wait to see this MET in person. Text me some pics of Frontier when you get it, do you have it already? Hope all is well. . . . .

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Marketplace Ad Listing this topic was linked to has ended.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside