You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20191104_100155 (resized).jpg
20191104_100148 (resized).jpg
20191104_100144 (resized).jpg
20191104_100356 (resized).jpg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#1 4 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Game - for sale

For sale: Metallica (Premium/LE) with Pinstadiums

Added: 2019-11-03 23:00:00 UTC • Re-listed: 2 times (February 10th, 2020) • Ended: March 5th, 2020
Condition: HUO - Documented (Home Used Only)

1 Pinsider added this ad to their favorites.

Price

$ 6,900

Item description

HUO single owner Metallica premium with invisiglass and Pinstadium Fusions. I bought it last January and it's been in my basement since. Looks great/plays great. Mods are as follows:

Pinstadium Fusions
Invisiglass
Mirror Blades
Shaker
Captive Ball mod (replaces block under the hammer, but have block still)
Sparky airball plastic
Fangs/Snake body mod
Probably other small ones in the pics that I forgot about

Prefer cash, but would trade for WOZ, MM with cash on my end.

Item photos

20191104_100155 (resized).jpg
20191104_100148 (resized).jpg
20191104_100144 (resized).jpg
20191104_100356 (resized).jpg

Photos not showing? Make sure your ad blocker plugin is not hiding them.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Seller insights

These are Joniano's market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to Joniano's stats page

Listing result

The seller marked this ad as "not sold". The item did not sell through Pinside so there's no listing result.

Item location

McCordsville, IN, US

#2 4 years ago

She's a beauty!

#3 4 years ago

Those cab protectors are unnecessary and could actually wrinkle the decals.

#4 4 years ago
Quoted from BillySastard:

Those cab protectors are unnecessary and could actually wrinkle the decals.

+1. Remove them ASAP

#5 4 years ago

I noticed you have a TFTC as well, do you feel Metallica is the upgraded TFTC game by Borg as I always thought it was when I play but Metallica much more brutal than the TFTC which always plays friendly.

#6 4 years ago
Quoted from Jackontherocks:

I noticed you have a TFTC as well, do you feel Metallica is the upgraded TFTC game by Borg as I always thought it was when I play but Metallica much more brutal than the TFTC which always plays friendly.

I’ve had both and would not make that comparison. Metallica is an amazing game. One of the best. I would love to own it again. I couldn’t sell TFTC fast enough...

#7 4 years ago

I like the looks of the cab protectors, but if you insist...

Regarding TFTC and Metallica, I never thought they played like similar games at all. I'd put Metallica closer to a lot of other common games (AFM, MM, obviously GOTG). Everything is available from the two flippers, fast/furious play with more accessible shots than TFTC. TFTC can be fast, but a lot of the play for me is getting it to a playable position with the R upper flipper to get in crypt or a cleaner scoop shot. The modes also make it a little more stop/go as well. I like them both a lot, but will probably end up trading TFTC out over the next year too for variety/kid friendly reasons. Overall though, MET is the clear winner, as it should be with the higher price tag.

3 months later
#8 4 years ago

Price drop to $6900. Pinstadiums with the UV glow and assigned flashers really pop!

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-metallica-premium-le-27?hl=nighttrain and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.