YN6qUXj4HdXoY.gif
Screenshot_20220611-113030_Chrome (resized).jpg
Pinside forum rating (resized).png
5377D506-FD4C-40AA-8280-C7D47F1C8AAA (resized).jpeg
717220D3-366F-4BFC-BB83-0106AB050C6C (resized).jpeg
03F68EBC-680A-4EEF-977C-E4CAC4DCAAF0 (resized).jpeg
5D400B36-CB53-4B60-B2EC-79D1B9C1139F (resized).jpeg
90F39AB3-D997-4D0B-8C73-E5045A44751A.jpeg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

There are 117 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 3.
#51 1 year ago
Quoted from metallik:

Pros got targets, premiums got bars.

There is the answer!

#52 1 year ago
Quoted from metallik:

Pros got targets, premiums got bars.

Yeah i had a pro and had never seen a mono target at that point. Of course the multiple targets were just the same switch anyway.

#53 1 year ago

The owner can sell this pin for whatever he wants. To bad. Not buy it!

#54 1 year ago

Great game, it may sell as there are not many of this great game available. Easy to find a GnR but Metallica doesn’t seem to be readily available. Trying to capitalize on a hot market is The American way. I hope he sells it this weekend, good luck and have a great weekend everyone.

#55 1 year ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

Listen, don’t tread on me Norm. This guy thinks he’s the master of puppets. I’m just looking for the small hours before dyers eve, and justice for all.
This guy is looking to be crowned king nothing…then it all crashes down. And you point your finger but there’s no one around.
If you want to be the harvester of sorrow, then you’ll end up the unforgiven. He’s either at the end of the line, or trapped under ice.

No point in Wasting My Hate, as I’m already at my Frayed Ends of Sanity, thought about introducing him to My Friend of Misery, then decided to Hit the Lights, as Creeping Death came for the Leper Messiah.

#57 1 year ago
Quoted from ImNotNorm:

Just because the OP is showing no remorse doesn't mean we need to seek & destroy him.
He's just responding to the posts by trying to fight fire with fire. It's sad but true.
I say ride the lightning of this FS thread OP...because nothing else matters.

ILOLed so hard I got Whiplash!

#58 1 year ago

It’s gonna take someone with a big Breadfan to buy this game…..

#59 1 year ago
Quoted from calprog:

Sad but true.

#60 1 year ago
Quoted from Pickle:

Can’t find any pics but the only difference is it came with toys painted by DD. It’s not a big deal. This link has the only details I can find.
https://creditdotpinball.com/2014/05/29/news-sterns-custom-dirty-donny-premium-edition-metallica/

Huh, had no idea this even existed.

Edit: here’s a pic to help out the op….

90F39AB3-D997-4D0B-8C73-E5045A44751A.jpeg90F39AB3-D997-4D0B-8C73-E5045A44751A.jpeg
#61 1 year ago

well i will be damned , i got ripped then because mine is stripped of all that but the Signed Translite / Or Stern ran out and oversold it and didnt put them on. All i know is that my sparky,cross and snake all seem like normal ones.. I may not even be able to claim DD now. WTF anyway oh well and if you see this(Original seller ) where is my DD Signed Stuff man? wtf? Must have been stripped off before coming to me

Quoted from cooked71:

Edit: here’s a pic to help out the op….[quoted image]

#62 1 year ago
Quoted from PinFever:

well i will be damned , i got ripped then because mine is stripped of all that but the Signed Translite / Or Stern ran out and oversold it and didnt put them on. All i know is that my sparky,cross and snake all seem like normal ones.. I may not even be able to claim DD now. WTF anyway oh well and if you see this(Original seller ) where is my DD Signed Stuff man? wtf? Must have been stripped off before coming to me

Maybe you’re not as smart as you thought you were.

#63 1 year ago
Quoted from PinFever:

Well that solves the no pictures mystery.

#64 1 year ago
Quoted from PinFever:

i got ripped then because mine is stripped of all that but the Signed Translite / Or Stern ran out and oversold it and didnt put them on.

So your game is stripped of nearly everything that makes it the “special DD” edition, but no price adjustment?

I’d rather have my Promium that is much cooler. And mine actually is signed by Borg AND has a custom painted Dirty Donnie Sparky as well.
5D400B36-CB53-4B60-B2EC-79D1B9C1139F (resized).jpeg5D400B36-CB53-4B60-B2EC-79D1B9C1139F (resized).jpeg03F68EBC-680A-4EEF-977C-E4CAC4DCAAF0 (resized).jpeg03F68EBC-680A-4EEF-977C-E4CAC4DCAAF0 (resized).jpeg5377D506-FD4C-40AA-8280-C7D47F1C8AAA (resized).jpeg5377D506-FD4C-40AA-8280-C7D47F1C8AAA (resized).jpeg717220D3-366F-4BFC-BB83-0106AB050C6C (resized).jpeg717220D3-366F-4BFC-BB83-0106AB050C6C (resized).jpeg

#65 1 year ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

So your game is stripped of nearly everything that makes it the “special DD” edition, but no price adjustment?
I’d rather have my Promium that is much cooler. And mine actually is signed by Borg AND has a custom painted Dirty Donnie Sparky as well.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

That’s my old Metallica, so unfortunately it’s worth less.

#66 1 year ago
Quoted from cooked71:

Edit: here’s a pic to help out the op….[quoted image]

Thanks for posting that…I was having issues getting it to save right on my phone so I could post so I just put the link instead.

#67 1 year ago
Quoted from PinFever:

I would guess it was never a DD edition. The prior owner probably just bought the translight separately. Pinball Life even had signed ones in stock until fairly recently (I was considering buying it myself).

#68 1 year ago
Quoted from PinFever:well i will be damned , i got ripped then because mine is stripped of all that but the Signed Translite / Or Stern ran out and oversold it and didnt put them on. All i know is that my sparky,cross and snake all seem like normal ones.. I may not even be able to claim DD now. WTF anyway oh well and if you see this(Original seller ) where is my DD Signed Stuff man? wtf? Must have been stripped off before coming to me

#69 1 year ago

Man I fucking love this thread! Kudos to the OP for opening up and engaging. Such entertainment! GLWS.

#70 1 year ago

what? https://www.flickr.com/photos/41025696@N00/ plenty of pics and always send any they ask for. Fake news man . Who said i was so smart ? you people are toxic .

Quoted from Mr68:Well that solves the no pictures mystery.

#71 1 year ago
Quoted from Mudflaps:

That’s my old Metallica, so unfortunately it’s worth less.

I didn’t say it was worth more, I just said I would rather have mine.

#72 1 year ago

****Ok what a way to wake up this morning! I’m going to just set this thread and seller straight real quick since I’ve somehow been dragged into this mess. I am the previous owner of this machine and and sold it to Pinfever back in January. Here is the original ad. https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/archive/127196

I’m not sure what the seller now is expecting because I’ve never claimed this was a special edition of any sorts…just a premium having a translite signed by dirty donny. I wasn’t even aware the dirty donny editions existed before seeing the advertisement above in this thread. That being said when Pinfever bought the game from me he also never mentioned anything about a “special edition” (which is pretty obvious that none of the toys are painted in the first place.) before purchasing or after receiving it. Mind you this was 6 months ago. At the time he was great to work with and handled all shipping. His payment was smooth and easy…I have no complaints on that end. I’m not sure when this all came about just clearing my name from this dumpster fire since I got a nasty pm this morning asking where all the painted toys were?!. Not cool.. don’t even think about trying to pull that crap on me. That was 6 months ago people and apparently it went up 8k too.

#73 1 year ago

KongDonkey drops mic.

#74 1 year ago

Wow just having PinFever own a game raises its value 1k per month. He should hold onto it for a couple years. 100K by Christmas!

#75 1 year ago

He’s got a FEVER….and the only cure is doubling his $$$

#76 1 year ago

Has anyone sold a pin at the "old" market prices?. If anyone is, please hit me up. I will give you your below market value price and Im sure everyone else would too.

#77 1 year ago
Quoted from PinFever:

Who said i was so smart ? you people are toxic .

First thing I do whenever someone unfamiliar to me walks into my sights, is look up their Pinside Forum rating. It's been my experience that anything under 90% is suspect. And the lower that number goes from there, the more "toxic" they seem.

Pinside forum rating (resized).pngPinside forum rating (resized).png
#78 1 year ago

Only here on Pinside could I get a story this good without reading a book.

#79 1 year ago
Quoted from Mr68:

First thing I do whenever someone unfamiliar to me walks into my sights, is look up their Pinside Forum rating. It's been my experience that anything under 90% is suspect. And the lower that number goes from there, the more "toxic" they seem. [quoted image]

Whew..just made the cut

#80 1 year ago
Quoted from Mr68:

First thing I do whenever someone unfamiliar to me walks into my sights, is look up their Pinside Forum rating. It's been my experience that anything under 90% is suspect. And the lower that number goes from there, the more "toxic" they seem. [quoted image]

I didn’t know that stuff was even available

#81 1 year ago
Quoted from jazc4:

I didn’t know that stuff was even available

Im trying to find mine!

#82 1 year ago
Quoted from Mr68:

Shoot im in suspect range. Need to work on that!

Screenshot_20220611-113030_Chrome (resized).jpgScreenshot_20220611-113030_Chrome (resized).jpg
#83 1 year ago

I'm also suspicious of anyone that has *never* been moderated.

#84 1 year ago
Quoted from Mr68:

I was about to say hope my moderations give me some credibility lol.

#85 1 year ago
Quoted from Palmer:

I am not sure why everyone gets upset over downvotes. I use them as a way of disagreeing with a post. And if I agree with something, I upvote it. Had someone PM me this week because I downvoted him. He was really upset that I would do such a thing. So I just blocked him. Do you guys really care about upvotes and downvotes that much? Seems like a silly thing to worry about.

you were my first…downvote, that is

#86 1 year ago
Quoted from KongDonkey:

****Ok what a way to wake up this morning! I’m going to just set this thread and seller straight real quick since I’ve somehow been dragged into this mess. I am the previous owner of this machine and and sold it to Pinfever back in January. Here is the original ad. https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/archive/127196
I’m not sure what the seller now is expecting because I’ve never claimed this was a special edition of any sorts…just a premium having a translite signed by dirty donny. I wasn’t even aware the dirty donny editions existed before seeing the advertisement above in this thread. That being said when Pinfever bought the game from me he also never mentioned anything about a “special edition” (which is pretty obvious that none of the toys are painted in the first place.) before purchasing or after receiving it. Mind you this was 6 months ago. At the time he was great to work with and handled all shipping. His payment was smooth and easy…I have no complaints on that end. I’m not sure when this all came about just clearing my name from this dumpster fire since I got a nasty pm this morning asking where all the painted toys were?!. Not cool.. don’t even think about trying to pull that crap on me. That was 6 months ago people and apparently it went up 8k too.

Waiting for the OP to reply....

YN6qUXj4HdXoY.gifYN6qUXj4HdXoY.gif
#87 1 year ago

I actually reached out to him via pm. I think all is cool between us but still unsure why it was believed to be a special edition. Like I said he was super cool when he bought it and seems to be fine now. All is good on my end and that’s all I care about haha

#88 1 year ago

IBTL. Still looking for the badge.

#89 1 year ago
Quoted from KongDonkey:

That was 6 months ago people and apparently it went up 8k too.

OP is an incredible asset to the hobby, we need more people like this.

#90 1 year ago

I'm here for the Taylor Ham

#91 1 year ago
Quoted from Roostking:

Shoot im in suspect range. Need to work on that!
[quoted image]

I wouldn't fret too much, the 90% threshold is really arbitrary and I doubt used by many. From my perspective, 80-90% means you aren't afraid to express yourself and go against the herd. I'd be more afraid of someone with 100% The other factor is (obviously) how many posts are being "rated"...just like Yelp.

#92 1 year ago
Quoted from Mr68:

I'm experienced in that department too!

#93 1 year ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

I'm here for the Taylor Ham

Pork roll

#94 1 year ago

I want to know what Robin was moderated for and who moderated him. Finding this one cracked me up.

Robin moderated (resized).pngRobin moderated (resized).png
#95 1 year ago

Florida Man for sale threads are the best.

#96 1 year ago
Quoted from Coindork:

Florida Man for sale threads are the best.

I feel like I'm missing something since you've been given 5 upvotes on this, got a link to one of his ads?

#97 1 year ago
Quoted from Roostking:

I feel like I'm missing something since you've been given 5 upvotes on this, got a link to one of his ads?

Google “Florida Man”.

#98 1 year ago
Quoted from calprog:

Technically, the owner can sell it only for whatever a buyer wants to pay. What you mean is “the owner can list this pin…”

#99 1 year ago
Quoted from Coindork:

Google “Florida Man”.

Lol. I have some catching up to do!

#100 1 year ago

Ten thousand by Christmas.

There are 117 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 3.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-metallica-premium-5/page/2?hl=mbl1116 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.