Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 13 posts
  • 10 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 70 days ago by bigehrl
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

6CD5508C-6815-44BE-9F4E-ADDDB7C7F299 (resized).jpeg
    DBBB15D4-A4CF-4B5C-8EE4-59187E4102E7 (resized).jpeg
    5E097177-275D-4752-9962-AB110189F4C0 (resized).jpeg
    934FF32F-9595-4F69-A01B-655DC2AD4BA2 (resized).jpeg
    B2E5B1D2-1283-4C0D-82F7-427120EFB172 (resized).jpeg
    4C940B8F-82C9-4D30-ADEB-16479138B7C9 (resized).jpeg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Marketplace Ad Listing this topic was linked to has ended.

#1 71 days ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

for sale

For sale: Metallica Premium

Added: August 15th, 2021 Ended: August 17th, 2021
    Condition: HUO - Documented (Home Used Only)

Price

$ 8,500 (OBO)

Open for offers

Item description

Nice Metallica Premium home use only. Lots of mods including shaker, extra lights. Casket, eyeball, a few other small stuff and some not installed yet. Manuals and extra kit still stapled to inside of box. Comes with Polk powered subwoofer. Plays perfect. Looks perfect. $8,500. Pick up in Phoenix.

Item photos

4C940B8F-82C9-4D30-ADEB-16479138B7C9 (resized).jpeg
    5E097177-275D-4752-9962-AB110189F4C0 (resized).jpeg
    6CD5508C-6815-44BE-9F4E-ADDDB7C7F299 (resized).jpeg
    934FF32F-9595-4F69-A01B-655DC2AD4BA2 (resized).jpeg
    B2E5B1D2-1283-4C0D-82F7-427120EFB172 (resized).jpeg
    DBBB15D4-A4CF-4B5C-8EE4-59187E4102E7 (resized).jpeg

Photos not showing? Make sure your ad blocker plugin is not hiding them.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Listing result

The seller marked this ad as "not sold". The item did not sell through Pinside so there's no listing result.

Item location

Phoenix, AZ, US

Seller insights

These are Nutzaboutpinball's all time market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to Nutzaboutpinball's stats page

#2 71 days ago

Um, what mods? I see one. For that price you don’t even get a color DMD or upgraded audio?? You’re about 1300 too high.

#3 71 days ago

I was interested as well, but without a color DMD and any of the mods that I'm going to add, I had to pass.

I don't think OBO means $1300 lower so I won't waste your time.

Sincerely though, good luck with the sale.

#4 70 days ago

I see 3 very minor mods--the coin door decal, the casket on the right wireform ramp, and eyeball on the left wireform ramp. Are there any others I'm overlooking?

Those 3 mods really aren't expensive or desirable, and add no value over a stock game without mods.

#5 70 days ago

Lots of haters going to talk about all their knowledge as “experts”. I updated a few mod items but there are more if you look and a couple I had yet to install.

#6 70 days ago

A few on here might know what they are talking about .

#7 70 days ago

Newbies posting over priced machines then calling us all "haters" is all the rage these days.

#8 70 days ago

The polk subwoofer is typically less than $100. And since it's an external box speaker, it's not always very desirable.

The thing about mods is that there are only a select few that are actually valuable that buyers might actually want. A colorDMD is usually the big one. A shaker motor is sometimes desirable, but not that expensive. Otherwise, most add-on mods are going to be subject to individual tastes and preferences, and thus generally have a low value to most people.

Quoted from Nutzaboutpinball:

I updated a few mod items but there are more if you look

Other than the three I spotted, what else is there? What are the extra lights that you mentioned?

and a couple I had yet to install.

What are they?

Lots of haters going to talk about all their knowledge as “experts”.

When you put a higher than average price on a game, there are going to be some questions about what makes it more valuable than other examples of the game.

#9 70 days ago
    Quoted from ForceFlow:

The polk subwoofer is typically less than $100. And since it's an external box speaker, it's not always very desirable.
    The thing about mods is that there are only a select few that are actually valuable that buyers might actually want. A colorDMD is usually the big one. A shaker motor is sometimes desirable, but not that expensive. Otherwise, most add-on mods are going to be subject to individual tastes and preferences, and thus generally have a low value to most people.

Other than the three I spotted, what else is there? What are the extra lights that you mentioned?

What are they?

When you put a higher than average price on a game, there are going to be some questions about what makes it more valuable than other examples of the game.

mirror or better sideblades are another 1 i like ,dolls not so much

#10 70 days ago
    Quoted from ForceFlow:

I see 3 very minor mods--the coin door decal, the casket on the right wireform ramp, and eyeball on the left wireform ramp. Are there any others I'm overlooking?

Those 3 mods really aren't expensive or desirable, and add no value over a stock game without mods.

Coin door decal came stock, flipper bat decals bring it back to 3 visible mods that I notice.

#11 70 days ago

Damn, it does say OBO. One thing about pricing a machine in todays market, you better start with a high price, because people are paying them rather you like it or not. You can always lower the price but its kinda hard to raise it.

HUO out of production premium machine. And a good one at that. It's worth $8000 easily. Especially if Stranger Things Premiums are getting over 9k.

#12 70 days ago

Lots of haters going to talk about all their knowledge as “experts”

You’re right. We don’t know anything about pinball. Thank you for the education.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Marketplace Ad Listing this topic was linked to has ended.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside