View topic image gallery

pasted_image (resized).png
0754A558-FC1C-4F71-99C7-111501D94FAD (resized).jpeg
32FEA3E1-FCDB-47E9-8E7D-F0F1AAEB4D29 (resized).jpeg
0C1C3DCC-8912-4DE3-BA93-F93500457061 (resized).jpeg
33234E43-39F8-4F70-84D2-4901055C81A1 (resized).jpeg
E101D24B-F372-40EC-AA38-34678E76E9A7 (resized).jpeg
0A867A44-51BD-47FB-9F3F-829DD42B7B91 (resized).jpeg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#1 2 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Game - for sale

For sale: Medieval Madness Royal- Shipping included

Added: 2021-05-29 22:13:20 UTC • Ended: June 16th, 2021
Condition: As new - New out of box (first owner)

1 Pinsider added this ad to their favorites.

Price

$ 19,900 (OBO)

Open for offers

Item description

Like new MMR Royal. First owner. Very low plays. Only one mod: the “lost plastic” near the castle (see pic— it’s a must-have mod).

Possibly open to nearby trades. Shipping included to continental US!!

Antlers not included

Item photos

0754A558-FC1C-4F71-99C7-111501D94FAD (resized).jpeg
0A867A44-51BD-47FB-9F3F-829DD42B7B91 (resized).jpeg
0C1C3DCC-8912-4DE3-BA93-F93500457061 (resized).jpeg
32FEA3E1-FCDB-47E9-8E7D-F0F1AAEB4D29 (resized).jpeg
33234E43-39F8-4F70-84D2-4901055C81A1 (resized).jpeg
E101D24B-F372-40EC-AA38-34678E76E9A7 (resized).jpeg

Photos not showing? Make sure your ad blocker plugin is not hiding them.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Seller insights

These are paynemic's market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to paynemic's stats page

Listing result

The seller ended this ad and indicated the game eventually sold for $ 18,500

Seller contributed to Pinside for this listing!

Item location

Eagle, ID, US

#2 2 years ago

Yeah man if someone wants cough up 20k for this thing I would sell it too. GLWTS

#3 2 years ago

I like that this shows up in a search when filtering games below $20,000.

Eliminates weeding through all those overpriced games.

#4 2 years ago

I wouldn’t even pay $8000 for that remake, I’d buy an original.

#5 2 years ago
Quoted from RTS:

I like that this shows up in a search when filtering games below $20,000.
Eliminates weeding through all those overpriced games.

Haha. Just putting it out there. So much pent up demand for mmr I keep seeing in the forums.

#6 2 years ago

Worth 15k, 20k maybe not.

#7 2 years ago

Edit: never mind

#8 2 years ago

Agreed that at this ridiculous price range a restored OG is much more appealing

#9 2 years ago
Quoted from paynemic:

Just putting it out there

It starts with the guy putting it out there at $11,000

then the guy putting it out there at $13,000

then the guy putting it out there at $16,000

then the guy putting it out there at $19,900

Looking to rip someone off(mainly newbies) and helping hyper-inflate prices-awesome sauce

#10 2 years ago

Something has gone very wrong when pins are selling at the price of cars

#11 2 years ago

Sigh. This hobby

#12 2 years ago

Plus 4900.00 for free shipping ...
Right on the mark

#13 2 years ago
Quoted from russdx:

Something has gone very wrong when pins are selling at the price of cars

Cars? Prices are approaching houses.

There's currently an ad by a Pinsider selling a set of JM pinball machines for $125,000. F'n idiotic.

#14 2 years ago
Quoted from RTS:

Cars? Prices are approaching houses.
There's currently an ad by a Pinsider selling a set of JM pinball machines for $125,000. F'n idiotic.

I saw that WOW I feel poor when I cant afford games like this,not

#15 2 years ago
Quoted from pinmister:

Looking to rip someone off(mainly newbies) and helping hyper-inflate prices-awesome sauce

Whats the fair value for a royal ?I may move mine.

#16 2 years ago

All I can say is that his Taxidermist ripped him off.

#17 2 years ago
Quoted from Jamesays:

Whats the fair value for a royal ?I may move mine.

14-15k

#18 2 years ago

I don’t normally comment on FS threads but since this add is open for discussion....

To each there own but for less than what the OP is asking I would buy an original MM and have HEP restore it. I have seen an MMr RE and just recently saw my buddy’s HEP restored original, the HEP blows the RE remake away.. it’s not close!

#19 2 years ago

I hope nobody is considering this for the sold out missing plastic. To save you some money I picked mine up from pinball life for $10.

https://www.pinballlife.com/mm5/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Product_Code=PBL-400-0047-00

#20 2 years ago
Quoted from pinmister:

thats the reason we are where we're at in the whole pinball market.

#21 2 years ago

I already have two offers at the same level as previous listings. I’m a market price guy. Son of an economist. The price is what someone is willing to pay. I realize that will price some people out of the market on certain pins. It’s unfortunate, but the market is never wrong. I don’t expect to get 19k but the offers are getting really close. I appreciate the bumps and polite disagreements.

#22 2 years ago
Quoted from jathomp22:

I hope nobody is considering this for the sold out missing plastic. To save you some money I picked mine up from pinball life for $10.
https://www.pinballlife.com/mm5/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Product_Code=PBL-400-0047-00

Wow. I definite overpaid for that! Market price definitely lower than I paid… hahah

#23 2 years ago

Hey I was thinking of selling mine and would take 19K in Canuck pesos - guess i better re-think things if you are getting offers close

As for the little plastic that must be a new thing as I got mine from some other guy who made them up- either that or we all got hosed by him as we paid way more the $9.99

#24 2 years ago

The sad truth is that no more are being made. The price will go up to where it was prior bc not many MMR or MM owners want to part with the pin. Supply and demand. Everyone in the hobby had there time to get one. New people are going to be in the same boat we were all in prior to the remake.

#25 2 years ago
Quoted from 6S3NC3:

The sad truth is that no more are being made. The price will go up to where it was prior bc not many MMR or MM owners want to part with the pin. Supply and demand. Everyone in the hobby had there time to get one. New people are going to be in the same boat we were all in prior to the remake.

Except before the remake there were only 4016 original MM’s in existence. The remakes added another 2500 +- MM’s so there are more MM in the world now. Most all games are expensive at the moment, but prices will come down soon enough.

Edit: Not sure where you heard CGC said they won’t be making more MM’s? I don’t know about RE’s but more classic and SE are coming.

#26 2 years ago

its blasphemous to write but never got the appeal to this title. i mean the castle blowing up was innovative for its day but to me it got boring after a month

#27 2 years ago
Quoted from Concretehardt:

Except before the remake there were only 4016 original MM’s in existence. The remakes added another 2500 +- MM’s so there are more MM in the world now. Most all games are expensive at the moment, but prices will come down soon enough.
Edit: Not sure where you heard CGC said they won’t be making more MM’s? I don’t know about RE’s but more classic and SE are coming.

Add to that most LE's or CE's have special characteristics you can't get which make them special. The only elements of the Royal like RGB, topper, and custom sound/screen package were all sold as a separate kit so Any classic or SE could be converted to OEM spec Royal for half the price. I converted mine and it is a mirror copy. Love it.

#28 2 years ago
Quoted from pinmister:

I am a newbie when it comes to an interest in owning a newer pin (my newest so far is a Funhouse). However, I can easily look up what was the retail price of $9,999 for Royal here:

https://www.chicago-gaming.com/coinop/medieval-madness

If I were to pay $19,000, I would not be getting ripped off. I would be choosing to pay this much.

I would like a MM Royal. What is most discouraging, more so that the dollar amount, is the idea that I would be paying way more for something used than was the price of it new not all that long ago. That is something that would not make me feel good about the purchase. For $10,000 - $12,000, I would buy it. I would be willing to pay a bit more for something used than what it sold for new. However, I would not want to pay $6,000 - $9,901 more. That is just me, and the seller is correct. All about market value and the seller's goal is to get as much as possible.

#29 2 years ago
Quoted from Concretehardt:

Where do you get the number 2500? I would bet the number is way lower. Prices reflect that. CGC has not made any pins in a long time. Nothing is coming. Rumors are they are going to announce the next remake soon but it's been "soon" for several years now.

#30 2 years ago
Quoted from jawjaw:

Where do you get the number 2500? I would bet the number is way lower. Prices reflect that. CGC has not made any pins in a long time. Nothing is coming. Rumors are they are going to announce the next remake soon but it's been "soon" for several years now.

The 2500 was a rough guess...
There was 1000 games in the original LE run. I’m not sure what was run in the couple years after that, but CGC told us the final run that included the RE’s was 500 games. So that’s 1500 documented games over a several years run. I would think its safe to assume that 1000 or more undocumented games were run over those few years.

#31 2 years ago
Quoted from shacklersrevenge:

I wouldn’t even pay $8000 for that remake, I’d buy an original.

Boy are you in luck, there's one for sale right here.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-medieval-madness-63

#32 2 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

he only elements of the Royal like RGB, topper, and custom sound/screen package were all sold as a separate kit so Any classic or SE could be converted to OEM spec Royal for half the price. I converted mine and it is a mirror copy. Love it.

I love mine as well and its currently not for sale, but this does make me wonder how much my low play documented HUO MMrLE with all the mods would go for these days?

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png

#33 2 years ago
Quoted from jgelman:

I would be paying way more for something used than was the price of it new not all that long ago.

Since I have been in the hobby, this is how it goes on popular titles. I remember when I bought Tron NIB and a few years later seen how much people were selling them for. Good games hold value. When a game is sold out and there are not many for sale prices will increase. Due to the pandemic getting a bathroom renovated in my area will cost you 20k. Prior you could get it done for 8k. I tried to buy a mounting bike last year and paid more second hand than new bc every bike store was sold out with zero inventory unless you wanted a 6k custom. I have been hearing for many years prices will come down, the cant stay this high and yet hear we are. Go back 5 years and look, people saying "why are prices so high" "We use to pull CV's out of dumpsters for free back in the day". I have been in this hobby since Im 19. I dont remember a time where prices dropped unless it was on a turd.

#34 2 years ago
Quoted from Pin_Guy:

I love mine as well and its currently not for sale, but this does make me wonder how much my low play documented HUO MMrLE with all the mods would go for these days?
[quoted image]

Looks great. Like how you changed the display to the Williams logo awesome.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-medieval-madness-royal-shipping-included and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.