(Topic ID: 230117)

For sale: Medieval Madness (Remake - Standard)

By bdaley6509

4 months ago

Topic Stats

• 9 posts
  • 8 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 months ago by delt31
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 7 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

Photo Nov 24, 8 38 30 AM (resized).jpg
Photo Nov 24, 8 39 50 AM (resized).jpg
Photo Nov 24, 8 39 45 AM (resized).jpg
Photo Nov 24, 8 38 59 AM (resized).jpg
Photo Nov 24, 8 38 25 AM (resized).jpg
Photo Nov 24, 8 38 18 AM (resized).jpg
Photo Nov 24, 8 38 11 AM (resized).jpg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Marketplace Ad Listing this topic was linked to has ended.

#1 4 months ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Price

$ 7,500 (Firm)

Price is firm

for sale

For sale: Medieval Madness (Remake - Standard)

Added: November 24th, 2018 Ended: November 25th, 2018
Condition: NOB - New out of box (first owner)

Item description

Like new MMR. Not a single blemish, with lots of good upgrades including color HD chip, invisiglass, Pinstadium, Gold powder coated armor, led speaker lights, Coat of Arms speaker emblems (not installed), shaker motor, Laseriffic topper, gold lit double headed dragon (original included), lit troll eyes, plastic protectors, Merlin figure (unlit), Kicker upgraded backbox speakers, barrel spot lamps (currently no lights installed, but working)...probably others I'm forgetting. Located in south Charlotte. Can ship at buyer's expense (I can set this up and handle the packing, or buyer can set up STI) but must include supplemental insurance for $70 plus the cost of shipping (covers up to $9000). No trades. Selling the collection to cover wife's thyroid cancer treatment and recovery costs.

Item photos

Photo Nov 24, 8 38 11 AM (resized).jpg
Photo Nov 24, 8 38 18 AM (resized).jpg
Photo Nov 24, 8 38 25 AM (resized).jpg
Photo Nov 24, 8 38 30 AM (resized).jpg
Photo Nov 24, 8 38 59 AM (resized).jpg
Photo Nov 24, 8 39 45 AM (resized).jpg
Photo Nov 24, 8 39 50 AM (resized).jpg

Photos not showing? Make sure your ad blocker plugin is not hiding them.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Listing result

The seller marked this ad as "not sold". The item did not sell through Pinside so there's no listing result.

Item location

Charlotte, NC, US

Seller insights

These are bdaley6509's all time market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to bdaley6509's stats page

#2 4 months ago

Fantastic deal as always Bronson. One of the best sellers on Pinside here! Best of luck on the treatment, multiple friends of mine have dealt with thyroid cancer and they all have beaten it... I have no doubt your wife will as well

#3 4 months ago

Thank you, sir. Means a lot.

#4 4 months ago

Wishing you luck with the sale and your wife’s health.

#5 4 months ago

Great looking machine Sir best of luck to you.
Bump for a great seller.

#6 4 months ago

Looks great! Good luck with your sale. I have multiple family members dealing with cancer too and I know how hard that is. Hopefully you can use the money towards her full recovery.

#7 4 months ago

Bronson and Sonya are great people. My prayers are with you and your family for a full recovery.

I bought a Tron from Bronson. It is the nicest Tron pro that I have ever seen or played. His pins are immaculate.

They are also the only shipping brokers, that I use.

#8 4 months ago

Everything Bronson associates with is high quality. His pins, his Family, his cars, his faith, this man has it all. If I hadn’t just bought several other pins I would have already bought this. Great pin from a great seller!

#9 4 months ago

I will also comment on his quality and just overall nice guy. I bought a woz that was immaculate. I actually was thinking of getting this too but just not in the cards with mb coming.

Best wishes to you and your family

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Marketplace Ad Listing this topic was linked to has ended.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside