(Topic ID: 216579)

For sale: Medieval Madness (Remake - Standard)

By Hdmike444

1 year ago

Topic Stats

• 54 posts
  • 22 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 12 months ago by Hdmike444
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 3 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

2E9A0F59-DE90-43A2-AFCE-2A32D4A94EED (resized).jpeg
7BEAE657-2408-4A05-A361-995AEDE780BF (resized).jpeg
D1353BD3-3963-47C1-8C48-E13369AEB5A0 (resized).jpeg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Marketplace Ad Listing this topic was linked to has ended.

There are 54 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
#1 1 year ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Price

$ 7,150 (Firm)

Price is firm

for sale

For sale: Medieval Madness (Remake - Standard)

Added: May 10th, 2018 Re-listed: 1 time Ended: October 3rd, 2018
Condition: NOB - New out of box (first owner)

Item description

Need to sell my basically brand new MMr standard with purple superbands on the flippers,plastic protectors, mantis protectors I had no intention of selling but have a home project I’d like to fund.
I don’t want to ship right now. This is not a fire sale. I can include pics of anything you need but it it like brand new. Only 149 plays as of now. No issues at all.
Thx

Item photos

D1353BD3-3963-47C1-8C48-E13369AEB5A0 (resized).jpeg
7BEAE657-2408-4A05-A361-995AEDE780BF (resized).jpeg
2E9A0F59-DE90-43A2-AFCE-2A32D4A94EED (resized).jpeg

Photos not showing? Make sure your ad blocker plugin is not hiding them.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Listing result

The seller ended this ad and indicated the game eventually sold for $ 7,100

Seller contributed to Pinside for selling this item!

Item location

Uxbridge, MA, US

Seller insights

These are Hdmike444's all time market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to Hdmike444's stats page

#3 1 year ago

I would be interested in a partial trade for a taito ice cold beer or maybe possibly a firepower

#5 1 year ago

Bump to 7700
Don’t want to go lower

#7 1 year ago

Seems reasonably priced to me. Consider updating your price in the OP to reflect your adjustments, you may draw more attention that way.

#8 1 year ago

Man wish you were closer. I'd be all over this.

#9 1 year ago

If you want to separate a few mods like the color setup and troll eyes I’d be interested

#10 1 year ago

I’m starting to think I shouldn’t sell this, it might be a sign

#11 1 year ago

Just a thought, if I keep the cliffys and troll eye kit I’ll drop off another $100
7400 for a MMr with plastic protectors, flipper superbands, mantis protectors installed, and color upgrade
That’s still over 8500 all in for 7400 for a game with 149 plays.
I’m ok with shipping if you use sti or similar and you deal with the arrangements etc

#12 1 year ago

I’ve had a few ask so I’ll do 7250 with no color chip all else included

#13 1 year ago

Absolutely insane deal from one of the nicest guys in the hobby.

I wouldn't drop it a cent more. If it doesn't sell at this price, you can bring it to Pintastic and make closer to what you were originally asking I'm sure.

#14 1 year ago

Thx man I appreciate the good words! It is killing me but I need to free up some cash.
If it doesn’t sell soon it will be going to pintastic

#15 1 year ago

Bump for a great seller! Mike is one of the good ones. Buy with confidence.

#16 1 year ago

My offer is still on the table if anything changes

#17 1 year ago

Might be willing to add some trades to the mix as long as I have cash coming my way. Aerosmith pro, Iron Maiden pro, maybe others.

#19 1 year ago

Great deal here. Even the King of Bourbon loves an MMr in this price range.

#20 1 year ago

I know people say this all the time on these threads, but how has this not sold yet? I went with a NIB DI versus a NIB MM. However, if you were relatively close to me, I would have purchased this instead. GLWS

#21 1 year ago

I can bring the game to pintastic if anyone wants to pick it up there

#22 1 year ago

I'll buy your color chip if you sell the game without it if we agree on a price. Regardless, free bump and good luck

#23 1 year ago

I have several people interested in the color chip, but I’m waiting to see if it sells with it first.
I’ll keep you on the list.
Thx mike

#25 1 year ago

How much would you need with a HUO Aerosmith pro? Dirty Donny art blades.

#26 1 year ago

Going to open this up to trades plus cash to me. Looking for mostly cash, let me know what you have, no ems and nothing I’ve owned except maybe a black hole
Let’s see where this goes

#29 1 year ago

Gosh I know you're trying but you are taking a beating on this. I don't understand how this hasn't been snatched up. Just sitting here watching the price drop is making me
Is everyone holding on to their money for retirement? Ya can't take it to the grave folks so mine as well have some fun with it, great machine to own!!! Yes I am biased because I already have one but this one is a steal.
GLWTS
-Mike

#30 1 year ago

Smoking deal! Are all the buyers in your area broke asses, or what?

#31 1 year ago

I'd take this in a heartbeat if it could be done in all trade. I bet that's most people's problem - free cash vs. cash tied up in games.

#32 1 year ago
Quoted from ejacques:

I'd take this in a heartbeat if it could be done in all trade. I bet that's most people's problem - free cash vs. cash tied up in games.

I can't disagree with this comment.

My problem is 2700+ miles round trip. Otherwise cash would be on the glass instead of earning a measly 0.2% of interest in the bank.

#34 1 year ago

Bump
Game is 6 months old and has remaining warranty

#35 1 year ago

wish u were on the west coast I'd be all over this deal

#37 1 year ago

$7400 If you can pick it up before this weekend

#38 1 year ago

I’m keeping troll eyes in Cliffys price bump to $7350

#39 1 year ago

A great price, wish I was in a better position to come pick this game up from you. GLWTS

#40 1 year ago

This not selling has me worried about buying a NIB MMR and not losing my ass now, crap.

#42 1 year ago
Quoted from tacshose:

This not selling has me worried about buying a NIB MMR and not losing my ass now, crap.

Standard editions are selling new for $7,999. You're worried that you can't buy it, play it, and sell it for nearly exactly what you paid for it after the fact?

Like Mike said, just buy his if you're worried. Great seller, great game, great price, no regret.

#43 1 year ago
Quoted from BeaglePuss:

Standard editions are selling new for $7,999. You're worried that you can't buy it, play it, and sell it for nearly exactly what you paid for it after the fact?
Like Mike said, just buy his if you're worried. Great seller, great game, great price, no regret.

I’m not driving 1200 miles each way, and I don’t trust shipping, otherwise I would. The fact it has the color upgrade chip is very appealing.

No, I’m not worried about buying it, playing it, and selling it for NEARLY exactly what I paid for it after the fact, BUT I am worried about playing it 125 times and losing over $1,000. What is that around $9 a play!?!

#44 1 year ago

Ok I have someone that wants the color chip so that’s no longer included along with the eyes and cliffys
$7150 come get it

#46 1 year ago
Quoted from Hdmike444:

Someone must want a like new MMr

I do. This is a smokin deal!! I wish I could pull the trigger

#47 1 year ago

Any chance of driving half way?

#48 1 year ago

This is killing me. It is my dream pin, but just bought a house and need to pay some of it off first.

#49 1 year ago
Quoted from Ericc123:

Any chance of driving half way?

Sorry but I don’t have any time to drive anywhere.

There are 54 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Marketplace Ad Listing this topic was linked to has ended.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside