(Topic ID: 281464)

For sale: Medieval Madness (Remake - Royal Edition)

By cmstruth

3 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 39 posts
  • 31 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by tslayer71
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

CC84CA21-9952-41B2-94FA-8552B9511878 (resized).png
657A30A6-E37F-4591-A2E5-F3AEC6A80B3C (resized).jpeg
447e63d6566993e22eed956076cdcbec53457d44.jpeg
B8BEE0F1-0CB2-4B47-9D0E-553844E06765 (resized).jpeg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#1 3 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Game - for sale

For sale: Medieval Madness (Remake - Royal Edition)

Added: 2020-11-11 23:00:00 UTC • Re-listed: 1 time (December 24th, 2020) • Ended: February 4th, 2021
Condition: As new - New out of box (first owner)

Price

$ 13,000

Game is in perfect condition, local pickup only. Cash on glass only. Build date June 2020. 10/10 exterior and 10/10 playfield and mech. Looks like it was taken out of the box yesterday. Only mod is green LED on trolls.

Item photos

B8BEE0F1-0CB2-4B47-9D0E-553844E06765 (resized).jpeg

Photos not showing? Make sure your ad blocker plugin is not hiding them.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Seller insights

These are cmstruth's market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

N/A

Go to cmstruth's stats page

Listing result

The seller marked this ad as "not sold". The item did not sell through Pinside so there's no listing result.

Item location

Apopka, FL, US

Related shop items!

Interested in this game? Also check out these related Pinside Shops items!

$ 45.00
$ 64.99
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 129.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 24.99
Cabinet - Decals
Bent Mods

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

#2 3 years ago

Popcorn...getcha popcorn here.

#3 3 years ago
Quoted from dsuperbee:

Popcorn...getcha popcorn here.

When you are the only show in town you start high and see where it lands..no shame...one of the more rare machines out there

#4 3 years ago
Quoted from cmstruth:

When you are the only show in town you start high and see where it lands..no shame...one of the more rare machines out there

Well.... I mean, some shame, I hope.

#5 3 years ago

I wasn't aware of this special edition, myself. Here's the feature matrix for anyone else interested in finding out what goodies this version comes with:

447e63d6566993e22eed956076cdcbec53457d44.jpeg447e63d6566993e22eed956076cdcbec53457d44.jpeg
#6 3 years ago

At least your man enough to add the discussion feature, gonna be a wild ride!

#7 3 years ago

Great news, if you have a MMR, you can add all the features to your own game and even powder coat. Not sure how anyone would know the difference once complete. So it will be interesting to see how high these go in comparison to the earlier versions.

If and when upgrades are no longer available, I think these will go crazy. Though I think all versions will all be going up if there are not additional runs from CGC. Just too good of a title!

#8 3 years ago

I was gonna offer you 16,000 but I need it shipped, sorry.

#9 3 years ago

I smoke crack too

#10 3 years ago

Maybe I'm in the minority but I prefer the 97' as it sits.

#11 3 years ago
Quoted from mrclean:

Maybe I'm in the minority but I prefer the 97' as it sits.

I can see that perspective. I have an MMR limited Edition and ordered it in stainless. I wanted it to be just like an original, and at this time not desire to add all the extras.

#12 3 years ago

The game started at 20k a few hours ago. Not sure why it lost 4K by this morning. I wanted my mm royal to be worth 20k too.

#13 3 years ago

Damn I’d much rather have a HEP version for that price!

#14 3 years ago

As an owner of one I would love to see these sell for that price. If I were in the market I would look elsewhere however.

Good luck with sale.

#15 3 years ago

I bought mine for 13K. I hate paying over retail. This is a great game and I do love all of the extras the Royal comes with. Pinball pricing is crazy. All I can say is I wish the seller and the buyer both are happy at the end of the day. GLWTS

#16 3 years ago

are they not making these again? I had heard that, or more special editions?

#17 3 years ago

I'm old enough to remember when the point of MMR was to have a cheaper game. GLWS!

#18 3 years ago

Are you firm on that price, or accept a lot of wiggle room?

#19 3 years ago

I think somebody just wants a shoutout on Kaneda's nice price or crack pipe segment

#20 3 years ago
Quoted from Haymaker:

I think somebody just wants a shoutout on Kaneda's nice price or crack pipe segment

Quoted from Dan1733:

The game started at 20k a few hours ago. Not sure why it lost 4K by this morning. I wanted my mm royal to be worth 20k too.

They say once you drive it off the lot it drops 20%, it was worth 20k and then i went and played a game on it and it cost me 4k in value but it was a great game and worth it.

#21 3 years ago
Quoted from Haymaker:

Don’t know who that is but it sounds funny and either bucket could qualify depending on your situation and desire to own this particular one ..

#22 3 years ago

Just because the franklin mint calls it a collectible... doesn't mean it is

#23 3 years ago

Hey if you yanks got that kind of $$$ burning a hole in your pocket I can undercut this, guaranteed from a smoke free, covid free home for 14K USD and i will even pay the shipping

#24 3 years ago
657A30A6-E37F-4591-A2E5-F3AEC6A80B3C (resized).jpeg657A30A6-E37F-4591-A2E5-F3AEC6A80B3C (resized).jpeg
#25 3 years ago
Quoted from cmstruth:

Only mod is green LED on trolls.

Toooootally justifies the price.

#26 3 years ago

Mines still trapped nib. Crazy world!

Added over 3 years ago:

#27 3 years ago

There was another one recently on here in FL at 11,500 that sat for over a month before it finally sold a few weeks ago (no idea what it ended up selling for). I had been watching it as I really want one but not worth more than 10,500 to me personally. I guess not worth it to many others either since it didn't sell quickly...it had like 100 plays and was mint.

Good luck!

#28 3 years ago
Quoted from TallyGator:

There was another one recently on here in FL at 11,500 that sat for over a month before it finally sold a few weeks ago (no idea what it ended up selling for). I had been watching it as I really want one but not worth more than 10,500 to me personally. I guess not worth it to many others either since it didn't sell quickly...it had like 100 plays and was mint.
Good luck!

I respect everyone’s opinion on it, don’t really want to sell it but it’s listed at my “everything has a price” number...maybe someone will maybe someone won’t, I’m impartial but appreciate the dialogue regardless.

#29 3 years ago

Wait it hasn't sold yet ? And there are still 20 people talking about the price ?
Darn I must be on Pinside

#30 3 years ago

Been there done that already, having the dubious honor of trying to flip the first Royal, lol. Be prepared to wait, be prepared for every savvy bottom feeder to manifest themselves upon you, then feel the sucker punch when a distributor just happens sell under you in an instant. But hey, go for it, and GLWTS.

#31 3 years ago

I was told there is another run of royals coming next year.

#32 3 years ago
Quoted from V8haha:

Already been confirmed that is not the case, kits to convert your SE to a RE is the only option but it would be great if they did another batch of RE there is a market still for them

#33 3 years ago
Quoted from V8haha:

Of course there will be. $$$$.

#34 3 years ago
CC84CA21-9952-41B2-94FA-8552B9511878 (resized).pngCC84CA21-9952-41B2-94FA-8552B9511878 (resized).png
#35 3 years ago
Quoted from Multiballmaniac1:

Of course there will be. $$$$.

That’s my position, too. Frankly, there’s so much supply on AFM, MM, and MB in general.

#36 3 years ago
Quoted from brobra:

then feel the sucker punch when a distributor just happens sell under you in an instant.

Can't believe the nerve of these distributors, selling for MSRP to undercut an honest flipper's hard work.

#37 3 years ago

Glws

1 month later
#38 3 years ago

guess the market has spoken. as bad as he wants it to be, its just not!

#39 3 years ago

Someone should tell this guy....

denver.craigslist.org link

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 130.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinwize.com

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 15.00
Cabinet Parts
Mödley Crüe

$ 64.99
$ 45.00
$ 0.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 12.95
Playfield - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

$ 210.00
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 24.99
Cabinet - Decals
Bent Mods

Hardware
Pinball Haven

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 129.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Decals
Bent Mods

Various Novelties
Pinball Photos LLC

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-medieval-madness-remake-royal-edition-3?hl=ericc123 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.