(Topic ID: 337104)

For sale: Medieval Madness (Remake - Royal Edition)

By Vinifromchicago

11 months ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 28 posts
  • 15 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 months ago by Trogdor
  • Topic is favorited by 3 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_2070 (resized).png
IMG_2827.jpeg
D32E8F6D-C4EB-4005-B0BD-723F8C204ED3.jpeg
1BA798A9-DEAA-463F-994D-39B3362B3A04.jpeg
14052C39-E816-4E54-9A8B-99C672EEBF85.jpeg
laugh.gif
35872903-000D-476A-A874-B67EB1D46FE1.jpeg
548D0DAB-C4F1-4A3A-A88F-ED3B5DD6264B.jpeg
379FC5F2-EBA4-4DB2-893F-243D0766DE26.jpeg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#1 11 months ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Game - for sale

For sale: Medieval Madness (Remake - Royal Edition)

Added: 2023-05-19 23:39:14 UTC • Re-listed: 2 times (August 14th, 2023) • Ended: August 26th, 2023
Condition: HUO - Documented (Home Used Only)

Price

$ 21,500 (OBO)

Open for offers

Looking to sell a great condition medieval madness royal edition pin. Has tons of mods and a new back glass! I can send more pictures to those who are truly interested.

Item photos

14052C39-E816-4E54-9A8B-99C672EEBF85.jpeg
1BA798A9-DEAA-463F-994D-39B3362B3A04.jpeg
D32E8F6D-C4EB-4005-B0BD-723F8C204ED3.jpeg
35872903-000D-476A-A874-B67EB1D46FE1.jpeg
379FC5F2-EBA4-4DB2-893F-243D0766DE26.jpeg
548D0DAB-C4F1-4A3A-A88F-ED3B5DD6264B.jpeg
IMG_2827.jpeg

Photos not showing? Make sure your ad blocker plugin is not hiding them.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Seller insights

These are Vinifromchicago's market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

N/A

Go to Vinifromchicago's stats page

Listing result

The seller marked this ad as "not sold". The item did not sell through Pinside so there's no listing result.

Item location

Naperville, IL, US

Related shop items!

Interested in this game? Also check out these related Pinside Shops items!

$ 129.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 24.99
Cabinet - Decals
Bent Mods

$ 64.99
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 130.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinwize.com

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Decals
Bent Mods

$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 45.00

#2 11 months ago

Welcome to Pinside…nice first post

#3 11 months ago

Plenty of room next to pirates.

#4 11 months ago

I could not help but notice the Credit Dot in your photo,, what is causing that??

#5 11 months ago
Quoted from pinzone:

I could not help but notice the Credit Dot in your photo,, what is causing that??

It's an extra 10k if you want it error free!

#6 11 months ago
Quoted from pinzone:

The coin mechs are jammed up with 40,000 quarters

#8 11 months ago

Sell GNR and POTC. Plenty of room to clear up there. Apparently MM is the good plated version I don’t know about, unless I am missing something.

#9 11 months ago

At least the OP is a Cubbies fan bump

#11 11 months ago
Quoted from Yesh23:

At least the OP is a Cubbies fan bump

Downvote from powdevil…tough crowd. He must be a Cardinals fan. Dude you should just upvote my post because we saved you from the awful Jason Heyward signing

#12 11 months ago
Quoted from Yesh23:

Downvote from powdevil…tough crowd. He must be a Cardinals fan. Dude you should just upvote my post because we saved you from the awful Jason Heyward signing

Ha! You right there! But we ended up with Dexter Fowler. He hit a blistering .180 in 2018.

#13 11 months ago
Quoted from Powdevil:

Ha! You right there! But we ended up with Dexter Fowler. He hit a blistering .180 in 2018.

Very true, both teams should have swapped each player.

2 months later
#14 8 months ago

So this guy gets piled on downvotes for selling one of the rarest versions of the best game from the mid 90s but the guy selling a crusty TAF for over 8k gets upvotes? Maybe I’m mistaken thinking others are logical.

Good luck with the sale. Great version of a great game!

#15 8 months ago
Quoted from Jkush18:

So this guy gets piled on downvotes for selling one of the rarest versions of the best game from the mid 90s but the guy selling a crusty TAF for over 8k gets upvotes? Maybe I’m mistaken thinking others are logical.
Good luck with the sale. Great version of a great game!

Weird that it hasn't sold in almost 3 months eh? Its almost as if CGC is expected to make more of this game, and the "rarest" version can be easily reproduced from one of the less rare versions for thousands less. Its not like that Addams guy didn't have a lot of people detracting either, plus last I saw he hadn't sold it either (and probably won't imo)

#16 8 months ago
Quoted from Haymaker:

Weird that it hasn't sold in almost 3 months eh? Its almost as if CGC is expected to make more of this game, and the "rarest" version can be easily reproduced from one of the less rare versions for thousands less. Its not like that Addams guy didn't have a lot of people detracting either, plus last I saw he hadn't sold it either (and probably won't imo)

Over 20,000 TAF produced. Only 300 royals. What am I missing?

#17 8 months ago
Quoted from Jkush18:

Over 20,000 TAF produced. Only 300 royals. What am I missing?

Addams has always been in demand and commanding a way higher price than it should. Royal was a good buy when it was new and then became a sucker rube buy in recent times at these insanely inflated prices. Times right now are changing and people just aren't buying stuff the way they used to, plus most people believe that CGC is releasing more MM including a version that will top even the royal edition. All these people that overpaid 17-20k for these things are about to be burnt big time and not many people want the privilege to be included in that group. Plus as I mentioned before, the royal doesn't have anything special that couldn't be added to other versions, plus its still a remake at the end of the day that doesn't play as good as the original. Not to mention theres a ton of other great new games to choose from right now, lowering demand for games like this. Its worth a good chunk of change still but the days of 20k royals was fading fast already at the peak of covid buying, now everything is sitting around AND at lower prices, so royal is a hard sell at one of the all time high listed prices. I imagine these are gonna drop in price pretty significantly or they will sit around.

#18 8 months ago
Quoted from Haymaker:

Addams has always been in demand and commanding a way higher price than it should. Royal was a good buy when it was new and then became a sucker rube buy in recent times at these insanely inflated prices. Times right now are changing and people just aren't buying stuff the way they used to, plus most people believe that CGC is releasing more MM including a version that will top even the royal edition. All these people that overpaid 17-20k for these things are about to be burnt big time and not many people want the privilege to be included in that group. Plus as I mentioned before, the royal doesn't have anything special that couldn't be added to other versions, plus its still a remake at the end of the day that doesn't play as good as the original. Not to mention theres a ton of other great new games to choose from right now, lowering demand for games like this. Its worth a good chunk of change still but the days of 20k royals was fading fast already at the peak of covid buying, now everything is sitting around AND at lower prices, so royal is a hard sell at one of the all time high listed prices. I imagine these are gonna drop in price pretty significantly or they will sit around.

I think the delays have soured the cgc and planetary relations. I think that’s why they are pivoting to produce playmechanix games. Here’s a royal that sold recently whereas there are plenty of TAF available at 10k-13k and sitting for two months.

IMG_2070 (resized).pngIMG_2070 (resized).png
#19 8 months ago
Quoted from Jkush18:Over 20,000 TAF produced. Only 300 royals. What am I missing?

The original ad. Was originally worded I’m out of space, really don’t want to let it go, blah blah blah every other excuse on a 4 year old game of superficial value that I’m selling for close to double MSRP.

#20 8 months ago
Quoted from timtim:

The original ad. Was originally worded I’m out of space, really don’t want to let it go, blah blah blah every other excuse on a 4 year old game of superficial value that I’m selling for close to double MSRP.

I hear ya. I've owned both and honestly TAF just isn't that great of game to command such a high price imo. But hey, that's what makes a market.

#21 8 months ago
Quoted from Jkush18:

I think the delays have soured the cgc and planetary relations. I think that’s why they are pivoting to produce playmechanix games. Here’s a royal that sold recently whereas there are plenty of TAF available at 10k-13k and sitting for two months.
[quoted image]

Sure some have sold, theres still a few rubes around, but look, theres others sitting around at 17k. Thats basically all you can do is sit around and hope you catch a sucker on the line. I do think CGC is done with remakes, and you're right about the playmechanix, but still having the rights to produce more MM is totally in the realm of possibility. I think a lot of people aren't willing to risk it, especially when you factor in all the other reasons I gave.

Quoted from Jkush18:

I hear ya. I've owned both and honestly TAF just isn't that great of game to command such a high price imo. But hey, that's what makes a market.

Oh I agree 100% on Addams, and have for years and years and years. Hell, I wouldn't even call it a hot take at this point since so many others also agree. That said, 20k for a royal edition doesn't sound like any better of a deal. 20k for a game that could be recreated for thousands less and is still a remake with all its quirks at the end of the day. I'm not trying to be a jerk to you but if I was also a MM royal owner I too would be trying to pump the price, alas, I don't think its going to hold strong. It'll still be valuable but like I said, tough sell (not impossible sell) at peak pricing.

#22 8 months ago
Quoted from Haymaker:

Sure some have sold, theres still a few rubes around, but look, theres others sitting around at 17k. Thats basically all you can do is sit around and hope you catch a sucker on the line. I do think CGC is done with remakes, and you're right about the playmechanix, but still having the rights to produce more MM is totally in the realm of possibility. I think a lot of people aren't willing to risk it, especially when you factor in all the other reasons I gave.

Oh I agree 100% on Addams, and have for years and years and years. Hell, I wouldn't even call it a hot take at this point since so many others also agree. That said, 20k for a royal edition doesn't sound like any better of a deal. 20k for a game that could be recreated for thousands less and is still a remake with all its quirks at the end of the day. I'm not trying to be a jerk to you but if I was also a MM royal owner I too would be trying to pump the price, alas, I don't think its going to hold strong. It'll still be valuable but like I said, tough sell (not impossible sell) at peak pricing.

No offense taken. Just a pinball convo. I concede the royal can be recreated with much less effort than restoring a TAF no doubt. Where prices are today, nostalgia is carrying a lot of weight. Prob why TAF will always be in demand since many of us remember them on location since they were so prevalent back in the day.

#23 8 months ago

Sellers love when a sale thread veers off into a debate entirely unrelated to the sale of the game.

#24 8 months ago
Quoted from Jkush18:

No offense taken. Just a pinball convo. I concede the royal can be recreated with much less effort than restoring a TAF no doubt. Where prices are today, nostalgia is carrying a lot of weight. Prob why TAF will always be in demand since many of us remember them on location since they were so prevalent back in the day.

Yeah its weird man, Addams is always the game that normal people mention to me when they hear I like pinball. "Pinball!? They still make those things!? Ha I remember playing a lot of Addams Family in the 90s!"

#25 8 months ago

Hey I can undercut this one and offer up a HUO MMRE for $20K - cash on the glass.....Up here in Canuckistan your Yankee dollars go a long way

#26 8 months ago
Quoted from Haymaker:

Yeah its weird man, Addams is always the game that normal people mention to me when they hear I like pinball. "Pinball!? They still make those things!? Ha I remember playing a lot of Addams Family in the 90s!"

“What do those go for nowadays anyway…$1200?” Utters most of the population. Lol

#27 8 months ago

Does that come with the Dyson Vacuum or is that a Shark?

#28 8 months ago

Downvote a new guy selling at going price for MMR royal? Or because from Illinois?

OP- turn off comments next time.

Looks great! GLWS

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 130.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinwize.com

$ 12.95
Playfield - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Decals
Bent Mods

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

$ 0.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

Various Novelties
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 24.99
Cabinet - Decals
Bent Mods

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 15.00
Cabinet Parts
Mödley Crüe

Hardware
Pinball Haven

$ 129.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 45.00
$ 64.99
$ 210.00
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-medieval-madness-remake-royal-edition-27 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.