(Topic ID: 324482)

For sale: Medieval Madness (Remake - Royal Edition)

By Pablo7763

1 year ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

A4E802D4-9CE8-472F-A380-962C7CBD1C30 (resized).jpeg
EA5970FC-37FE-44CB-B56E-7E8F65968788 (resized).jpeg
150CAF79-ACEB-4E54-96D9-E590B7B29116 (resized).jpeg
3B39C9A6-73F2-4F20-9D45-952C5564514A (resized).jpeg
30141301-5BE6-4FD1-8BC4-2002103E8392 (resized).jpeg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#1 1 year ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Game - for sale

For sale: Medieval Madness (Remake - Royal Edition)

Added: 2022-10-24 02:13:37 UTC • Ended: October 31st, 2022
Condition: As new - New out of box (first owner)

1 Pinsider added this ad to their favorites.

Price

$ 24,000 (OBO)

Open for offers

Item description

Medieval Madness Remake Royal Edition in spectacular conditions. Very low plays, only owner, documented HUO, everything works flawlessly, and cabinet in perfect condition. Buyer arranges all shipping. This machine is a gem. Cannot tell the difference between this and a NIB machine.

Item photos

150CAF79-ACEB-4E54-96D9-E590B7B29116 (resized).jpeg
30141301-5BE6-4FD1-8BC4-2002103E8392 (resized).jpeg
3B39C9A6-73F2-4F20-9D45-952C5564514A (resized).jpeg
A4E802D4-9CE8-472F-A380-962C7CBD1C30 (resized).jpeg
EA5970FC-37FE-44CB-B56E-7E8F65968788 (resized).jpeg

Photos not showing? Make sure your ad blocker plugin is not hiding them.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Seller insights

These are Pablo7763's market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

N/A

Go to Pablo7763's stats page

Listing result

The seller ended this ad and submitted the final sales price into our price database but opted not to disclose the price publicly.

Seller contributed to Pinside for this listing!

Item location

Eastpointe, FL, US

#3 1 year ago

IDK, Price seems a “tad” off!?

GLWS

#4 1 year ago

How many machines included in price?

#5 1 year ago

The difference would be ... The NIB would be in a box and a lot cheaper.
If sold at MSRP.

#6 1 year ago

Prices are still pretty high, but it's good to see asinine gouges like this sit now. Realistically you might get a bit more than half that.

#8 1 year ago

Just a matter of time before something like this happened. It is one of the best games of all time and it’s a Royal.

#9 1 year ago

It is a Royally Ridiculous Price and Not happening lol

#10 1 year ago
Quoted from wackenhut:

It is a Royally Ridiculous Price and Not happening lol

…….or is it already happening.

#11 1 year ago

This is a misprint or a joke right? I'm on the list for the next run cuz I didn't want to pay the 13 to 15k but has this game gone full blown POTC when I wasn't looking???

#12 1 year ago

Royal nib sold for $22k-ish month ago. They’ve been selling for 17-up for a bit.

Next ‘run’ may not ever happen with CGC overwhelmed with parts waiting and new title announced next. Ryan said it would be standards if run again as they may want to get away from remakes in the future.

#13 1 year ago
Quoted from underlord:

Royal nib sold for $22k-ish month ago. They’ve been selling for 17-up for a bit.
Next ‘run’ may not ever happen with CGC overwhelmed with parts waiting and new title announced next. Ryan said it would be standards if run again as they may want to get away from remakes in the future.

Yikes! I figured early 23 isn't going to happen anymore. However Ryan called me about my CCr issues and said that run is still happening so good that im on a list. Also said it will be special editions and classics and that was July/August so hopefully that hasn't changed I'm assuming when you say standard you mean classic with the small DMD?? I think I'd be out on that. I could see it being only SE's and no classic like with CCr tho.

#14 1 year ago

We are starting to see the COVID folks who over paid for games start selling off and it is comical. I hope they all lose their butts.

#15 1 year ago

17k-18k tops. You missed the boat on covid prices. If you look around you can see used machines coming down in price and others just sitting there for months. It is what it is but the market is changing.
-Mike

#16 1 year ago

Why is it always Florida?

#17 1 year ago

He probably bought the one that sold in Florida a few months ago for like 16K....and that one was sitting and sitting and sitting at that price.

#19 1 year ago

yeah I had a hard time selling a MMR LE with all the royale stuff. Things have dropped like a rock.

#20 1 year ago
Quoted from NashtyFunk:

Someone's gotta make Texas look good!

#21 1 year ago
Quoted from NashtyFunk:

dumbest headlines are always from Florida .... must be the heat !

#22 1 year ago

Will be 30K by Christmas...

#23 1 year ago
Quoted from MacGruber:

Yikes! I figured early 23 isn't going to happen anymore. However Ryan called me about my CCr issues and said that run is still happening so good that im on a list. Also said it will be special editions and classics and that was July/August so hopefully that hasn't changed I'm assuming when you say standard you mean classic with the small DMD?? I think I'd be out on that. I could see it being only SE's and no classic like with CCr tho.

I was going by the SFGE news. Since you’ve spoken with Ryan and maybe even Doug you’re update is much newer. Good news after all. And yeah, Classic/Standard is the same thing in my book.

#24 1 year ago

OP spelled $14,500 wrong.

#25 1 year ago

Last one sold around 15.

I’m in at 15 and split shipping. PM me.

#26 1 year ago
Quoted from transprtr4u:

dumbest headlines are always from Florida .... must be the heat !

theres a good reason for the funny florida headlines. People who think florida is some magical wild place that just breeds dumb criminals to make stupid headlines are highly annoying.

Anyone who buys a MMr for insane prices right now could have their own FlOrIdA hEaDlInE written about them though.

#27 1 year ago
Quoted from Haymaker:

theres a good reason for the funny florida headlines. People who think florida is some magical wild place that just breeds dumb criminals to make stupid headlines are highly annoying.

florida is a magical wild place that breeds dumb criminals also, though

#28 1 year ago

Relax guys.....its OBO...

#29 1 year ago
Quoted from SonOfaDiddly:

florida is a magical wild place that breeds dumb criminals also, though

true but really not any more than most other states

#30 1 year ago
Quoted from MacGruber:

+1 on the MMrSE wait list...I can wait until the end of '23...I've already waited 20+ years for MM...what's another year?

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-medieval-madness-remake-royal-edition-23?hl=norcalpin and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.