(Topic ID: 302070)

For sale: Medieval Madness (Remake - Royal Edition)

By LEL737

2 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

11988619 (resized).jpg
5gv.gif
pasted_image (resized).png
791B884A-3C03-4C53-BB1C-16F52A12D89E (resized).jpeg
755CA14B-0DE6-4C2A-BF5B-2FA83AB0DA6E (resized).jpeg
EA9F2F83-2C7B-4464-9846-D85504DAA939 (resized).jpeg
17F49659-8C6B-4565-9768-96A970B05A83 (resized).jpeg
C5BF831C-F1E3-4CC5-94CA-FB72A881E2A0 (resized).jpeg
2329D4F6-9920-4708-ACE5-B519CCB06FED (resized).jpeg
2F266DAC-5C02-451B-827B-CFF6BC842929 (resized).jpeg
8E7BDBFF-ADEC-4B35-BC8D-D9B0A76324A0 (resized).jpeg
5F861422-E406-4F67-A728-4CBC3EEBB67B (resized).jpeg
FE136536-A12F-496E-B843-A380E89FF1C9 (resized).jpeg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#1 2 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Game - for sale

For sale: Medieval Madness (Remake - Royal Edition)

Added: 2021-10-13 05:05:46 UTC • Ended: October 20th, 2021
Condition: HUO - Documented (Home Used Only)

2 Pinsiders added this ad to their favorites.

Price

$ 19,000 (OBO)

Open for offers

Item description

HUO first owner, plays like new
774 total plays

Mods include 3D back glass, trolls with lighted eyes (red), lighted Merlin, Dragon and Archer

$19,000 OBO
CASH ONLY
SERIOUS INQUIRIES ONLY

Would trade for Deadpool LE plus cash

Item photos

17F49659-8C6B-4565-9768-96A970B05A83 (resized).jpeg
2329D4F6-9920-4708-ACE5-B519CCB06FED (resized).jpeg
2F266DAC-5C02-451B-827B-CFF6BC842929 (resized).jpeg
5F861422-E406-4F67-A728-4CBC3EEBB67B (resized).jpeg
755CA14B-0DE6-4C2A-BF5B-2FA83AB0DA6E (resized).jpeg
791B884A-3C03-4C53-BB1C-16F52A12D89E (resized).jpeg
8E7BDBFF-ADEC-4B35-BC8D-D9B0A76324A0 (resized).jpeg
C5BF831C-F1E3-4CC5-94CA-FB72A881E2A0 (resized).jpeg
EA9F2F83-2C7B-4464-9846-D85504DAA939 (resized).jpeg
FE136536-A12F-496E-B843-A380E89FF1C9 (resized).jpeg

Photos not showing? Make sure your ad blocker plugin is not hiding them.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Seller insights

These are LEL737's market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to LEL737's stats page

Listing result

The seller marked this ad as "not sold". The item did not sell through Pinside so there's no listing result.

Item location

Denver, CO, US

#2 2 years ago
5gv.gif5gv.gif
#3 2 years ago

Willing to share some of that popcorn? There is shortage due to all these crazy ass for sale posts LOL!

If people are willing to pay it then people are gonna ask it.

#4 2 years ago

Worth every penny. Best version of the best game of all time. I am totally biased, though, as I have one myself. But I get cold solicits fairly often on it from people asking if I would be willing to sell it. Way more than any other machine I have ever owned.

EDIT: LOL, look at all the price police downvoters. The last two that sold here were both listed at this same price and went for $17.8K and $18.5K - well before the latest round of pinflation and the Stern price increase. What's the guy supposed to list it at for you guys?

#6 2 years ago

GLWTS! Great Game mine is bolted to the floor.

#7 2 years ago

How much would an original restored by HEP go for?

35K?

#8 2 years ago
Quoted from Mike_J:

35K?

if so I have a 2 week old HEP restore for sale!

#10 2 years ago
Quoted from Mike_J:

35K?

35000!!! No! Not that much. Actually not even close. Since the fakes, the HEP market for MM, MB, & AFM has been destroyed. Not saying there aren't some that will pay a little more for an HEP MM, just saying that this Royal is probably going to fetch a lot more. At the end of the day, not many people care if an MM is original, as a matter of fact, seems like most prefer the fakes.

#11 2 years ago
Quoted from Saveleaningtower:

35000!!! No! Not that much. Actually not even close. Since the fakes, the HEP market for MM, MB, & AFM has been destroyed. Not saying there aren't some that will pay a little more for an HEP MM, just saying that this Royal is probably going to fetch a lot more. At the end of the day, not many people care if an MM is original, as a matter of fact, seems like most prefer the fakes.

I wouldn’t say that all, at this point if it’s a pinball machine it’s hot! I’m not gonna shit on this guy’s for sale thread (I think his game will probably sell) but I’m guessing if I put my newly HEP restored Medieval Madness for sale for $20k it would sell, I know this because I’ve already had an offer close to that (I told him it cost more than that to build it) and the games not even for sale. If you want a game done by HEP get ready to most likely wait more than a year at this point and then you’re looking at the cost of an original MM, HEP labor and parts (my chrome alone package was nearly $2k). You may not care about owning an original but there are enough collectors out there that do.

Pricing is ridiculous right now, I don’t like it but it is what it is.

Now back to the OPS MMr Royal edition FS thread.. Bump... GLWS

#12 2 years ago

Guarantee you that a HEP original goes for more than any remake royal or not.

#13 2 years ago

Good luck with the sale. These prices got me thinking about selling now haha.

#14 2 years ago
Quoted from Damen:Deleted post

Your opinion on value is fine, your ignorant incorrect statement on the employees is not. Goof.

#16 2 years ago
Quoted from Damen:Deleted post

And just what 3rd world country do you think the remakes are built in?

#17 2 years ago

I'm currently zucced on FB so I couldn't laugh react. I'm pleased to see this was posted here as well so heres my laugh react

#19 2 years ago

What a joke. Pricing is out of control. Game is awesome. But it’s barely worth $10k. $19k is ludicrous.

#20 2 years ago

-delete- I dont talk to dumb dumbs GLWS op!

#21 2 years ago
Quoted from Concretehardt:

I wouldn’t say that all, at this point if it’s a pinball machine it’s hot! I’m not gonna shit on this guy’s for sale thread (I think his game will probably sell) but I’m guessing if I put my newly HEP restored Medieval Madness for sale for $20k it would sell, I know this because I’ve already had an offer close to that (I told him it cost more than that to build it) and the games not even for sale. If you want a game done by HEP get ready to most likely wait more than a year at this point and then you’re looking at the cost of an original MM, HEP labor and parts (my chrome alone package was nearly $2k). You may not care about owning an original but there are enough collectors out there that do.
Pricing is ridiculous right now, I don’t like it but it is what it is.
Now back to the OPS MMr Royal edition FS thread.. Bump... GLWS

You know me. I only had restored originals. I just don’t think people care anymore. Some will but that’s the minority. Ridiculous I know. This royal will sell for more than an HEP MM. No one ever gets their money back on a restore, especially after the fakes. HEP or any other.

#22 2 years ago
Quoted from nicoy3k:

Guarantee you that a HEP original goes for more than any remake royal or not.

Show me the proof. I sold a better than HEP restored MM for much less than a fake goes for just a few months ago. And before you go nuts, I’ve had HEP and this MM restore I had done by someone else was better. No little issues like all my HEP restores had after I got them home. WTF was I gonna do, bring it back? I know guys who have. Blasphemy I know but I’m pretty much out of the hobby now and don’t give a crap if I hurt anyone’s feelings.

#23 2 years ago

What would a nib Royal fetch then?

I’m not trying to snipe, just curious.

OP’s market value seems on target lately.

#24 2 years ago

Show me the proof. I sold a better than HEP restored MM for much less than a fake goes for just a few months ago. And before you go nuts, I’ve had HEP and this MM restore I had done by someone else was better. No little issues like all my HEP restores had after I got them home. WTF was I gonna do, bring it back? I know guys who have. Blasphemy I know but I’m pretty much out of the hobby now and don’t give a crap if I hurt anyone’s feelings.

Ant, just curious I noticed you listed your original MM back in 2018, what year did you actually sell it?

As for remakes or originals we all have our preferences, if we all liked the same things the world will be a pretty boring place.

#25 2 years ago

Ant, just curious I noticed you listed your original MM back in 2018, what year did you actually sell it?

This past spring.

#26 2 years ago

As for remakes or originals we all have our preferences, if we all liked the same things the world will be a pretty boring place.

Got 10 grand. Let’s say it was HEP. Maybe 15? I know that’s tough to swallow. I think this Royal will get very close to asking. 17500 is my guess. So it will get more than an HEP which is what I originally said.

#27 2 years ago

OT: any chance you’d make kind hearted, good natured, friendly Pinsider like myself an old school bro deal on that sweet looking Tron LE

Free bump

#28 2 years ago

OT: any chance you’d make kind hearted, good natured, friendly Pinsider like myself an old school bro deal on that sweet looking Tron LE
Free bump

I was just watching The Godfather. Make me an offer I can’t refuse.

#29 2 years ago

better than HEP restored

11988619 (resized).jpg11988619 (resized).jpg
#30 2 years ago

That’s the problem. There are better restores. Small batch. Maybe a game or two a year. They just don’t have the notoriety. But to each there own.

#31 2 years ago

I was just watching The Godfather. Make me an offer I can’t refuse.

Dang it man I wish I had the spare cash! I forgot to mention I am also an unemployed Pinsider now.

#32 2 years ago

Dang it man I wish I had the spare cash! I forgot to mention I am also an unemployed Pinsider now.

Sorry to hear that. Hope you get something soon. You are one of the old good guy Pinsiders.

#33 2 years ago

Royal is the best of the remakes.
Hep is the best of the originals.

Who cares If this guy asks 50k for his game. If he gets it then great for him. I truly do not understand these discussions on for sale threads. The market will dictate the price. GLWTS

#34 2 years ago
Quoted from YZRider926:

Good luck with the sale. These prices got me thinking about selling now haha.

You know where to find me when you’re ready to sell

#35 2 years ago

Sorry to hear that. Hope you get something soon. You are one of the old good guy Pinsiders.

I think I’m done in this lifetime my friend, they took one brain tumor out of my head and two grew back.. I have made my peace with it (my wife hasn’t),
Im stuck at home but I still have pinball. I always tell people I’m working with what I got! Besides I’ll probably end up out living all you guys.

Keeping this thread red hot for the OP!

#36 2 years ago

I think I’m done in this lifetime my friend, they took one brain tumor out of my head and two grew back.. I have made my peace with it (my wife hasn’t),
Im stuck at home but I still have pinball. I always tell people I’m working with what I got! Besides I’ll probably end up out living all you guys.

Keep up the fight.......my best friend has brain, lung and kidney cancer. Tons of surgeries, treatment etc etc. He was given 6 months 5 years ago. No signs of slowing down.

#37 2 years ago

I think I’m done in this lifetime my friend,

I hope not. A lot of your friends here are keeping you in their thoughts and prayers.

LTG : )

#38 2 years ago

#39 2 years ago

praying for ya brother.

#40 2 years ago

Fight the good fight!! You have a community that is there for you!!

#41 2 years ago

Could not even imagine. You are a strong person. You are a fighter that is why you are still here. You will finish the fight and WIN! My prayers are with you and your family during these difficult times. You are an inspiration to so many people here on pinside and I'm sure countless other places. Be strong and keep kicking ass!

#42 2 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

I hope not. A lot of your friends here are keeping you in their thoughts and prayers.
LTG : )

Thanks you guys! I am good, just taking it day by day, oh and apparently I will be having a brain MRI every eight weeks for the rest of my life. Honesty the worst of it lately has been the epilepsy that came on after the radiation treatment, it has taken much of my quality of life from me.

Since we are in an MMR RE FS thread and given what they go for now I figured I would share a quick and painful story. When the royal Edition was released Sarah at PPS sent me an invoice for a game as I was on her waitlist. I’m not sure what I was thinking, but I told Sarah that I had changed my mind and decided to pass on the game. I will blame the damaged portion of my brain for that poor decision!

#43 2 years ago

A few months ago royals weren’t going for 20k. HEP is a recognizable brand unlike your other restorer even if they might be better.

You want proof? If I had 20k to burn I’d rather spend it on a HEP original.

#44 2 years ago

The thing I don't understand is that everything on an RE is reproducible from a Classic or Special, even the RGP pops can be modified. So why not wait for another run of MMs instead of spending $20k on a RE? Makes no sense. I've got a friend who will sell me his old beater MM for $9k, which I could probably restore myself for a couple of thousand dollars, and have the original Fliptronics. I like the remakes and may wait, but I'd definitely take a HEP over this, having owned 3 originals and one remake.

#45 2 years ago
Quoted from dts:

old beater MM for $9k

And HEP will charge what to bring a beater to Collector quality and in what time frame?

#46 2 years ago
Quoted from nicoy3k:

A few months ago royals weren’t going for 20k. HEP is a recognizable brand unlike your other restorer even if they might be better.
You want proof? If I had 20k to burn I’d rather spend it on a HEP original.

For real? Your hypothetical is not proof just so you know. Make it happen then it is.

#47 2 years ago

For real? Your hypothetical is not proof just so you know. Make it happen then it is.

How is it not proof? Explain

#48 2 years ago
Quoted from nicoy3k:

How is it not proof? Explain

You - You want proof? If I had 20k to burn I’d rather spend it on a HEP original.

Me and the rest of those that understand the meaning of proof -

Because you didn’t actually do it. Proof pertains to actual events occurring.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-medieval-madness-remake-royal-edition-11 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.