(Topic ID: 271237)

For sale: Medieval Madness (Remake - LE)

By whitey

3 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 67 posts
  • 33 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by Vino
  • Topic is favorited by 3 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

pasted_image (resized).png
ECC87838-B76A-45F1-B336-AC6A9EFC812E (resized).jpeg
C66A0B13-E297-4243-8B93-758B2D065597 (resized).jpeg
0A2DAC97-BCAB-4B7B-B236-47301768F2CB (resized).jpeg

This topic is closed.

There are 67 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
#51 3 years ago
Quoted from PtownPin:

I've seen this guy advertise locally for years. It does appear he has a nice collection (apparently its his Dad's). He's always looking for that one off guy who is willing to over pay for a game.

i bought some whitewater parts from him last year, him and his dad do beautiful restoration work.

#52 3 years ago
Quoted from ccbiggsoo7:

i bought some whitewater parts from him last year, him and his dad do beautiful restoration work.

Doesn't surprise me....apparently his Dad is the one that has been the big collector over the years.

#53 3 years ago

IBTL

#54 3 years ago
Quoted from PtownPin:

Doesn't surprise me....apparently his Dad is the one that has been the big collector over the years.

Time for the young one to put on his Big Boy Pants and stop making enemies...

#55 3 years ago
Quoted from PtownPin:

He's always looking for that one off guy who is willing to over pay for a game.

Ahh, aren't we all? Well, in all seriousness I'm still building my collection and working my way up. So I'm always trying to get the most I can out of any trade or sale I make. But I'm definitely not trying to rip anyone off. And I hope to someday be able to pay-it-forward and pass on some good deals to other newer people in the hobby.

Quoted from whitey:

Hey Joerant ? Another clown with a 3 game collection with no money ?
Are you babies old enough to be on pinside ?

As someone with a 2 game collection, I am proud to say that I am in fact old enough to be on Pinside Whitey/Whitney. Unfortunately, my hands got royally effed up when I was serving in Afghanistan, and so my career prospects / earnings potential post-Army aren't what I hoped they would be.

But I'm grateful to have made it home alive. A good friend of mine didn't, and he had a wife and 3 year old daughter at home. Puts things into perspective. 5 years ago I couldn't even play pinball at all. Now, thankfully I'm rehabbing/healing well enough to be able to play again most days. I've actually got a big old Victorian house with plenty of room, but thanks to narrow doorways and some spiral stairs, I can really only fit about 3 pins in my home right now. Money aside.

#56 3 years ago

I love those old victorian houses....

#57 3 years ago

Whitney needs to relax. It's Friday for F's sake let's take it easy!

#58 3 years ago

Whitey and his dad keep a bunch of games in an industrial building near San Francisco International Airport (SFO). According to him, his grandfather bought the building a loooong time ago. So basically Ken acts like he hit a home run, but really he was born on third base with a ball already rolling in the outfield due to a good real estate investment his grandfather made.

#59 3 years ago

Whitney always was on the Higher end of pricing anyway. Door meet Ass.

#60 3 years ago
Quoted from ccbiggsoo7:

Too bad he is a loudmouth asshole.

#62 3 years ago
Quoted from pinheadpierre:

born on third base with a ball already rolling

Well then, I guess my dad stood at home plate with me and said...see 1st base, that’s where you need to go first! I had to figure out the rest on my own! Ha ha

#63 3 years ago

Should have locked when the poster got banned.

#64 3 years ago
Quoted from Ericpinballfan:

I'm not 100% sure. But memory banks dealing with whitney several years back, this was his dad.
https://pinside.com/pinball/community/pinsiders/jean-luc-picard
Also deactivated after a hissy fit 3 years ago. They always seemed to have a Holy than Now attitude and entitlement.

That's not his dad. I know that guy. He's younger than Whitey.

#65 3 years ago
Quoted from DakotaMike:

As someone with a 2 game collection, I am proud to say that I am in fact old enough to be on Pinside Whitey/Whitney. Unfortunately, my hands got royally effed up when I was serving in Afghanistan, and so my career prospects / earnings potential post-Army aren't what I hoped they would be.

But I'm grateful to have made it home alive. A good friend of mine didn't, and he had a wife and 3 year old daughter at home. Puts things into perspective. 5 years ago I couldn't even play pinball at all. Now, thankfully I'm rehabbing/healing well enough to be able to play again most days. I've actually got a big old Victorian house with plenty of room, but thanks to narrow doorways and some spiral stairs, I can really only fit about 3 pins in my home right now. Money aside.

Thank You for your service. We are all proud of what you guys do for our country!

#66 3 years ago
Quoted from LukyDuck:

Well then, I guess my dad stood at home plate with me and said...see 1st base, that’s where you need to go first! I had to figure out the rest on my own! Ha ha

I didn't even know how to play the game (no Help) I had to figure it out as I went.

#67 3 years ago
Quoted from pinheadpierre:

acts like he hit a home run, but really he was born on third base with a ball already rolling in the outfield due to a good real estate investment his grandfather made.

Interesting.
I got the pre-owned car salesman vibe.

ECC87838-B76A-45F1-B336-AC6A9EFC812E (resized).jpegECC87838-B76A-45F1-B336-AC6A9EFC812E (resized).jpeg

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Decals
Bent Mods

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 29.95
$ 26.50
$ 1,059.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields

$ 129.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 69.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 16.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 0.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

$ 210.00
$ 44.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 130.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinwize.com

11,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Idaho Falls, ID
Machine - For Sale
Calgary, AB
14,550 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Grand Forks, ND
$ 24.99
Cabinet - Decals
Bent Mods

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

10,900 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Bettendorf, IA
$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 12.95
Playfield - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 649.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

There are 67 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-medieval-madness-remake-le-51/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.