Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 24 posts
  • 17 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by o-din
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

$_57-376.JPG
    $_57 (9)-720.jpg
    $_57 (11)-566.jpg
    $_57 (10)-69.jpg
    $_57 (8).jpg
    $_57 (7).jpg
    $_57 (6).jpg
    $_57 (5).jpg
    $_57 (4).jpg
    $_57 (3).jpg
    $_57 (2).jpg
    $_57 (1).jpg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#1 8 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Game - for sale

Medieval Madness pinball machine by Williams

Added: 2015-06-24 23:42:03 UTC • Ended: October 11th, 2017
    Condition: Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean

Price

$ 9,500

Here is the king of pinballs : a Medieval Madness Williams pinball machine being offered for sale. All is working 100%, sounds and display are sharp and it is a very fun game to play. Please see the pictures of the actual machine being offered. Rated number 1 on pinside.com and a fine example of a top rated game. A must for the true pinball enthusiast. Have owned the machine for about 7 years now and have enjoyed it very much in my home. Send me your best offer on a great original game. (not a remake) email for more info : _______@_________ [email removed]

Item photos

$_57 (1).jpg
    $_57 (2).jpg
    $_57 (3).jpg
    $_57 (4).jpg
    $_57 (5).jpg
    $_57 (6).jpg
    $_57 (7).jpg
    $_57 (8).jpg
    $_57 (10)-69.jpg
    $_57 (11)-566.jpg
    $_57 (9)-720.jpg
    $_57-376.JPG

Photos not showing? Make sure your ad blocker plugin is not hiding them.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Seller insights

These are sservas's market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to sservas's stats page

Listing result

The seller ended this ad and submitted the final sales price into our price database but opted not to disclose the price publicly.

Item location

Suwanee, GA, US

#2 8 years ago

I think you lose some credibility when you say this...and show a credit dot

Quoted from sservas:

All is working 100%

#3 8 years ago

Edited. GLWS!

#4 8 years ago
    Quoted from kaneda:

Begging everyone not to destroy this thread.

Why, you wanted to do that all yourself??? Good job Kaneda...

#5 8 years ago

I'm going to be proactive here...do not destroy this thread with pricing police stuff. If you are interested please PM the OP.
    If you have a question on the game, please post it.
    Do not destroy this thread. Remember, positive pinside folks...

#6 8 years ago

What policy does discussing market pricing violate? Isn't that how we learn about current market pricing?

#7 8 years ago
    Quoted from shlockdoc:

What policy does discussing market pricing violate? Isn't that how we learn about current market pricing?

I think maybe what NJGecko was referring to was the fact that the pricing is so off on this given the condition that it will no doubt turn into a thread full of people bashing the op.

#8 8 years ago
    Quoted from Syco54645:

I think maybe what NJGecko was referring to was the fact that the pricing is so off on this given the condition that it will no doubt turn into a thread full of people bashing the op.

I agree

#9 8 years ago

Instead of bashing the price, can we focus on how this reads more like a generic craigslist ad than a pinball posting on a pinball enthusiast website? It's written as if no one on Pinside has ever heard of MM before. It reads like an ad for a used mid-90's Mustang Cobra.

#10 8 years ago
    Quoted from Yoko2una:

Instead of bashing the price, can we focus on how this reads more like a generic craigslist ad than a pinball posting on a pinball enthusiast website? It's written as if no one on Pinside has ever heard of MM before. It reads like an ad for a used mid-90's Mustang Cobra.

I have to agree.

#11 8 years ago
    Quoted from Yoko2una:

It's copy and pasted from the op's eBay ad.

#12 8 years ago

Op probably wants to sell to turn around a buy an MMr and a few sys11 titles.

#13 8 years ago
    Quoted from Skins:

It's copy and pasted from the op's eBay ad.

Fair enough. I was just noting it. I mean, if I had something for sale in the 5-figure range, I'd do a bit more of a job marketing to my target audience. Ebay may be anyone (pinball fan or newbie), but Pinside... I'm going to guess usually has Pinsiders reading it... and 99.8% of Pinsiders have heard of MM before and don't need the "sales pitch" of where it stands in the Pinside rankings and whatnot.

Anyways, back to the regularly scheduled program.

#14 8 years ago
    Quoted from Yoko2una:

Fair enough. I was just noting it. I mean, if I had something for sale in the 5-figure range, I'd do a bit more of a job marketing to my target audience. Ebay may be anyone (pinball fan or newbie), but Pinside... I'm going to guess usually has Pinsiders reading it... and 99.8% of Pinsiders have heard of MM before and don't need the "sales pitch" of where it stands in the Pinside rankings and whatnot.
    Anyways, back to the regularly scheduled program.

No arguments there.

I was just clarifying why it sounds generic.

#15 8 years ago
    Quoted from Monster_Bash:

I think you lose some credibility when you say this...and show a credit dot

Could be that the time and date are not set...

#16 8 years ago

A credit dot can also be caused by not hitting a particular switch in a game for some time.

#17 8 years ago
    Quoted from Redknight87:

Could be that the time and date are not set...

Which could mean there is battery corrosion... Or just dead batteries. All the more reason why it shouldn't be advertised as a 100% when a credit dot is present. The ops best bet is to check the errors and disclose what they are.

#18 8 years ago
    Quoted from o-din:

A credit dot can also be caused by not hitting a particular switch in a game for some time.

Bigfoot cave switch is a great example on White Water. Haters gonna hate...

#19 8 years ago
    Quoted from Bigdaddy1000:

Bigfoot cave switch is a great example on White Water. Haters gonna hate...

Borg lock on STTNG too. I just tell my guests that they can try to remove the dot...

#20 8 years ago

Problem is MM doesn't have a switch that rarely gets hit like those two games do. Worst would be damsel tower, and someone's gonna hit that eventually.

#21 8 years ago

If you don't like the price, buy it somewhere else. You have no right to judge the price that someone places on their items. The price of a pinball machine if very open to many variables, especially condition. The price could vary 50% or more.
    Just mind your own business and go elsewhere if you don't like the price. Why be a dick about things ? Obviously there are a lot of people that are spoiled brats and if they don't get what they want at the price they want they will cry about it. Just keep it to yourself and keep looking.
    Manny
    Lights Out Pinball

#22 8 years ago

My question is, hes been a member for 10 years and this is his first post... wtf is up with that?
    GLWTS tho, great game that many people, including myself, would love to own some day

#23 8 years ago

That is pretty odd.

1 week later
    #24 8 years ago

He's over it.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-medieval-madness-pinball-machine-by-williams and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.