Topic Stats

• 118 posts
  • 64 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by sandbagger
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 5 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

kevinjessica.jpg
buddies.jpeg
TimeMachine.jpeg
sorry_Im_late_just_here_for_comments1.jpg
20150627_200343.jpg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Marketplace Ad Listing this topic was linked to has ended.

There are 118 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 3.
#1 4 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Price

Make offer

for sale

Medieval Madness MMr

Added: July 2nd, 2015 Ended: September 2nd, 2015
Condition: HUO - Documented (Home Used Only)

Item description

MMr pinball for sale, I dont want to sell it but looking at a new house and need the money.

LE version #1XX of 1000 being built

Like new in pristine conditions. has been in my living room since I brought it back from chicago.

I have still in the box uninstalled the cliffys and mantis protectors along with Pingraffix apron and blades.

Have it now, no shipping or tax and you dont have to worry about it getting damaged in transport!

Can transport within a reasonable drive but would prefer in person pickup.

Dont like the price.... keep it to yourself but am open to some negotiation. Only pin trade would be a Zac and $$$

Item photos

No images have been added to this ad listing yet.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Listing result

The seller ended this ad but did not submit a final sales price into our price database.

Item location

Detroit Rock City, MI, US

Seller insights

These are sandbagger's all time market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

N/A

Go to sandbagger's stats page

#2 4 years ago

If I was going to pay $9500 I would want an original restored and modded!

#3 4 years ago

I don't like your price

#4 4 years ago

Wow are mmr's going up in price?

What's the price new?

#5 4 years ago
Quoted from DougPiranha:

Wow are mmr's going up in price?
What's the price new?

New is 8k.

#6 4 years ago

Bump for the OP

$9400 takes mine. Who wants it

#7 4 years ago

Can't these still be purchased from PPS/distributor? I didn't think all were even sold yet.

#8 4 years ago
Quoted from northvibe:

Can't these still be purchased from PPS/distributor? I didn't think all were even sold yet.

Standards can be for sure. Not sure about LEs, maybe a few still around.

What is the difference other than the armor & a LE number?

#9 4 years ago

like I said, I really dont want to sell it but could use the money and .....
with everyone non stop complaining about how long of a wait..... you can have this one NOW, there are lots of impatient people out there

#10 4 years ago

Shaker.

#11 4 years ago

I'd pay it if I didn't just grab luci by the you know what...

#12 4 years ago

Thought this was July 4th holiday weekend, not April Fool's.

#13 4 years ago

I think right now would be the market for a MMR, provided that those in the queue can drop their orders without penalties and buy a HUO to have it right now instead of after 1-6 months' waiting time.

#14 4 years ago
Quoted from sandbagger:

like I said, I really dont want to sell it but could use the money and .....
with everyone non stop complaining about how long of a wait..... you can have this one NOW, there are lots of impatient people out there

Yep, the OP is right. You can have it now. You can also have the sling shot damage it's going to endure due to the issue they are fixing now. Then, you won't have any warranty to call PPS back with.

#15 4 years ago

Such a deal, they must knocking down the door. 7 k sells it with all the all slingshot issues.

#16 4 years ago

He's asking 10k on Craigslist. I have a met pro for 5700 if anyone is interested, cliffys already installed. "You better bring a deposit" lol

#17 4 years ago

I'm sure everyone already has moved their slingshots back.

What else are you going to do, never play the game? Wait for some oddball plunger?

#18 4 years ago
Quoted from vid1900:

What else are you going to do, never play the game? Wait for some oddball plunger?

Snip the slingshot wires. My scores have gone up dramatically since implementing this fix.

#19 4 years ago
Quoted from jayhawkai:

Snip the slingshot wires. My scores have gone up dramatically since implementing this fix.

Never though of that.

I'm going to mod all my games.

#20 4 years ago

10 grand to blow up a castle over and over. I dont even want one of these. if only it were 9200 dollars cheaper id be in the market. Glws anywho. Bump fo da op

20150627_200343.jpg

#21 4 years ago

Lol ok apparently a photo of my buddy and his beer snuck in there. im good at the internet

#22 4 years ago

Asking price is ridiculous.

Guess you don't need the money for that new house very badly, huh?

#23 4 years ago

Ok folks. Price police have made their feelings known.

#24 4 years ago

See..here's the problem...

"Great price...this shouldn't last long (99.9% of the time from someone that owns the game)" and "Horrible price...I can get a NIB one cheaper delivered" are both forms of 'price policing.' Obviously one is positive...and one is negative.

But for some reason one is allowed..and one is discourage\not allowed

IMHO It's totally hypocritical to allow positive price policing...but not negative.

Quoted from NJGecko:

#25 4 years ago
Quoted from Monster_Bash:

See..here's the problem...
"Great price...this shouldn't last long (99.9% of the time from someone that owns the game)" and "Horrible price...I can get a NIB one cheaper delivered" are both forms of 'price policing.' Obviously one is positive...and one is negative.
But for some reason one is allowed..and one is discourage\not allowed
IMHO It's totally hypocritical to allow positive price policing...but not negative.

I can definitely understand your perspective, and wanted to make sure I responded. It's not that we support one type of price advice and not another. It's trying to curb the negativity. GLWS is a great positive thought. Great price, also a good thought. It's just about tone.
If folks said nicely "Hey, these are $8,500 new, you may have a tough time selling it for more" and left it like that, no problem.

But it's when people drop "april fools" and other things like that is where the tone changes from constructive price criticism to a more negative one.

Constructive comments are always welcome.

#26 4 years ago

Best Wishes for a New Home!

.........and GLWTS

#27 4 years ago

Valid point...

I guess the term Price Police seems to be a catch all for a lot negative stuff...which is understandable I guess.

Quoted from NJGecko:

I can definitely understand your perspective, and wanted to make sure I responded. It's not that we support one type of price advice and not another. It's trying to curb the negativity. GLWS is a great positive thought. Great price, also a good thought. It's just about tone.
If folks said nicely "Hey, these are $8,500 new, you may have a tough time selling it for more" and left it like that, no problem.
But it's when people get drop "april fools" and other things like that is where the tone changes from constructive price criticism to a more negative one.
Constructive comments are always welcome.

#28 4 years ago
Quoted from NJGecko:

...and your point is?

#29 4 years ago

I think it is important for the price to be discussed negatively and positively. Why should we all keep quiet when we all know that a game is woefully overpriced? This kind of discussion helps would be buyers make a better decision. Using the collective knowledge of the community is valuable to both the buyer and seller.

#30 4 years ago

The OP is the one who voluntarily checked the box to automatically create a forum post for his ad, then says "Dont like the price.... keep it to yourself."

#31 4 years ago
Quoted from turbo20lbs:

The OP is the one who voluntarily checked the box to automatically create a forum post for his ad, then says "Dont like the price.... keep it to yourself."

But he needs the money so his freshly opened (used) game has appreciated up to $1000. Sounds reasonable.

BUMP GLWTS op!

#32 4 years ago

If an original goes for more than $9500 then there is absolutely no reason why a sold out MMRLE can't go for more than $9500. I'm sick of all this original is always better crap. If you look at the vast majority of restored pins that are over 20 years old, you would be hard pressed to see anything original left in them from playfield swaps, LED conversions, board replacements, translight replacements, repainted or redecalled cabs etc. This is a minty new MMR that looks and plays just like a minty new MM. IMHO the OP should keep the game since it is an excellent machine.

#33 4 years ago

Local friend received his MMR early approx 2 months ago. Opened box and shared it with our league. Decided he wants KISS instead and sold it for $9k to someone who didn't want to wait for one. Purchase price $8k + $400 shipping was a small bonus. If OP is flexible he might get between $9k-9.5k. Not unrealistic in my opinion.

#34 4 years ago
Quoted from NJGecko:

The best and only way to stop anybody from posting on the price is not to have it linked to the forum. The person who listed it has that option and it explains on the terms and conditions, that anything listed in the forum is open to discussion.

Quoted from sandbagger:

Dont like the price.... keep it to yourself

If people don't want discussion, sarcasm, price policing, price cheer-leading, they should keep it only listed in the Market Place, or change the wording on the terms and conditions.

#35 4 years ago

You can post what you want as a price. We all know how to negotiate a deal and walk. Problem solved. No need to act like the
video arcade game forums.

#36 4 years ago
Quoted from Barakawins1:

You can post what you want as a price. We all know how to negotiate a deal and walk. Problem solved. No need to act like the
video arcade game forums.

Price policing is not allowed on klov. The fs threads there are pretty nice actually.

#37 4 years ago

how many plays it got.

glws.

#38 4 years ago

Now's the best time to sell one of these. Demand still high and supply still very low. That will change obviously so take advantage of the market right now… nothing wrong with that!

Happy Fourth and proudly fly Ole Glory!

GLWTS OP!

#39 4 years ago

Mod Squad is right. I can see the usual suspects posting the usual stuff.

I agree price is too high but glws anyways OP.

#40 4 years ago

I'm running out of popcorn.

#41 4 years ago

Over $9,000 for a pinball machine? Oh gawd that's never happened. Lets all sit back and see who will be the first to do so.
This guy knows there are dupes who will pay this,and Pinside's the perfect place to find one .

#42 4 years ago

Some people mentioned the op brought this upon himself since he checked the box to make a forum post which brought along the criticism of his price. Nothing prevents someone else to create a new thread linking to the market place ad and asking if that's a good price.

The point is if you want to sell pins on here you should should be open to both positive and negative feedback.

#43 4 years ago
Quoted from ledge:

how many plays it got.
glws.

120 plays and going up.
Kind of surprised its that low since I have had a few of the local pinball guys over to play it.
Even a pinhead from SoCal was over mid june and was blown away with how well it played

#44 4 years ago
Quoted from MarcG:

Price policing is not allowed on klov. The fs threads there are pretty nice actually.

Yeah but Klov blows so...

#45 4 years ago
Quoted from teekee:

Now's the best time to sell one of these. Demand still high and supply still very low. That will change obviously so take advantage of the market right now… nothing wrong with that!
Happy Fourth and proudly fly Ole Glory!
GLWTS OP!

There's Teekee! I was wondering when he'd show up. It was only a matter of time with "MMr" in the title of this thread. Like clockwork.

#46 4 years ago

Is it still available?

#47 4 years ago
Quoted from Msch:

Is it still available?

of course it is... why wouldn't it be?

Quoted from Pimp77:

There's Teekee! I was wondering when he'd show up. It was only a matter of time with "MMr" in the title of this thread. Like clockwork.

Gotta problem with that? I didn't think so… see you in the next MMr thread!

#48 4 years ago
Quoted from Msch:

Is it still available?

There is an nib gold on ebay for $8795. I would put a used one at a grand less at least.

#49 4 years ago
Quoted from MarcG:

There is an nib gold on ebay for $8795. I would put a used one at a grand less at least.

Plus they are offering FREE SHIPPING and since its being sold on Ebay they are going to get hit with about $300 or more in fees... call them up and offer to purchase it off Ebay and pick it up and I bet you get it for $8000... maybe less!

Of course the one on Ebay you have to wait and the OP's is live... how patient are you? I can see the OP possibly getting close to his number right now.

Patience is a virtue... the rest will have to pay more!

#50 4 years ago
Quoted from MarcG:

There is an nib gold on ebay for $8795.

That is a pre-order.

They don't actually have a machine to ship.

There are 118 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 3.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Marketplace Ad Listing this topic was linked to has ended.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside