Topic Stats

• 22 posts
  • 12 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by snyper2099
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 9 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

2cnxrr (resized).jpg
IMG_0091 (resized).JPG
IMG_0092 (resized).JPG
5A787444-36F4-419C-A06E-F0E3F2CCEE8E (resized).jpeg
06F4BD39-8246-4A7E-896D-BE11CF221DC7 (resized).jpeg
69D3642A-B717-4B05-B46C-6CAE22ABDEB7 (resized).jpeg
21EA88A4-845B-40A6-9940-E7BC9CFA3E97 (resized).jpeg
7146B615-26A4-49F4-BBE5-FFC0D489E873 (resized).jpeg
C40B7001-A346-4106-B45A-A578A372916A (resized).jpeg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Marketplace Ad Listing this topic was linked to has ended.

#1 1 year ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Price

$ 7,035 (Firm)

Price is firm

for sale

For sale: Medieval Madness

Added: June 17th, 2018 Ended: June 25th, 2018
Condition: Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean

Item description

I have a medieval madness in good shape. It has red trolls and red led troll eyes. It has the black out mod. The only bad thing is that in the center of the playfield the star insert lifted off when a sticker was removed. Open to trades for a Iron Maiden, guarduans of the galaxy or Batman 66 plus cash.

Item photos

C40B7001-A346-4106-B45A-A578A372916A (resized).jpeg
7146B615-26A4-49F4-BBE5-FFC0D489E873 (resized).jpeg
21EA88A4-845B-40A6-9940-E7BC9CFA3E97 (resized).jpeg
69D3642A-B717-4B05-B46C-6CAE22ABDEB7 (resized).jpeg
06F4BD39-8246-4A7E-896D-BE11CF221DC7 (resized).jpeg
5A787444-36F4-419C-A06E-F0E3F2CCEE8E (resized).jpeg

Photos not showing? Make sure your ad blocker plugin is not hiding them.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Listing result

The seller marked this ad as "not sold". The item did not sell through Pinside so there's no listing result.

Item location

Dover, OH, US

Seller insights

These are crashnt20's all time market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to crashnt20's stats page

#2 1 year ago

Was the "sticker" mylar? Did you save the missing piece of art?

#4 1 year ago

That was the sticker, yeah I have the missing pieces. I have no idea how to reattach them

#5 1 year ago
Quoted from crashnt20:

That was the sticker, yeah I have the missing pieces. I have no idea how to reattach them

PM sent.

#6 1 year ago

Easy fix and smoking deal here on a nice original.

#7 1 year ago

That is what I was hoping. Is that someone who knew what they were doing could easily fix it

#8 1 year ago

Still available.

#9 1 year ago

I was going to say trade, but you already have 2 of the 3 that I'd trade already...

If someone wanted to buy my games, I'd buy this.

otherwise, GLWTS op, MM has always been the ghost I've been one step behind, and screw the remake.

#10 1 year ago

Why is this? I previously owned the remake and thought it was incredible. Why are ppl prejudiced against MMr?

#11 1 year ago
Quoted from seshpilot:

Why is this? I previously owned the remake and thought it was incredible. Why are ppl prejudiced against MMr?

unproven crappy tech emmulation game that could be a brick in due time compared to original easy to work on and maintain real game where I can easily get new boards or even swap in from other games if needed in the future.

I personally dont care for the crappy LEDs on the boards in the remake, dont care for the poorly designed board under pf (who the hell through putting troll mechs through the boards was a good idea!!! seriously WTF!), and find the overall components to been crappier (softer wood pf, mechs that seem to fall apart much quicker, etc...)

#12 1 year ago
Quoted from seshpilot:

There are a few specific problems/scenarios that would keep me from wanting a remake over the original. It's called an opinion, not prejudice.

The parts used to make Chicago Gaming products is of a lesser quality/reliability. As with any any industry, materials go down in quality in nearly every case/company as time ticks on.

#13 1 year ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

unproven crappy tech emmulation game that could be a brick in due time compared to original easy to work on and maintain real game where I can easily get new boards or even swap in from other games if needed in the future.
I personally dont care for the crappy LEDs on the boards in the remake, dont care for the poorly designed board under pf (who the hell through putting troll mechs through the boards was a good idea!!! seriously WTF!), and find the overall components to been crappier (softer wood pf, mechs that seem to fall apart much quicker, etc...)

This. I am not a fan whatsoever, of unproven software. Having a spike Stern is bad enough. MMR has a giant board under the playfield that the trolls pop up and down out of, which is silly in itself, never mind the game can become a huge paperweight with plenty of down time should a problem occur- same can't be said for the original.
Cool that they made remakes, but they're not for me.

#14 1 year ago

so is this perceived lesser quality, bad board decisons, etc apply to AFMR too?

#15 1 year ago
Quoted from delt31:

If I had to pick, I'd pick the AFMR, it's cheaper, and I don't think it's as crude as MMr's build, but that's just my feeling on it.

#16 1 year ago
Quoted from delt31:

Compared to the original yes.

#17 1 year ago
Quoted from delt31:

100% yes

That said, I think they made a few refinements to AFMr over the first remake attempt with MMr.

Granted I personally will always take the OG over the remake.

#18 1 year ago

Bump. Still available with a lower price

#19 1 year ago

Do yourself a favor. Buy the sticker and carefully remove the old sticker and replace....good as new

IMG_0091 (resized).JPGIMG_0092 (resized).JPG
#20 1 year ago
Quoted from snyper2099:

There are a few specific problems/scenarios that would keep me from wanting a remake over the original. It's called an opinion, not prejudice.

Fair enough.

Quoted from snyper2099:

The parts used to make Chicago Gaming products is of a lesser quality/reliability.

All of 'em? Now I'm starting to agree with the other guy, sounds like prejudice.

#21 1 year ago
2cnxrr (resized).jpg
#22 1 year ago
Quoted from fosaisu:

Fair enough.

All of 'em? Now I'm starting to agree with the other guy, sounds like prejudice.

In general. Companies can’t help but cut corners regarding manufacturing. Stern, JJ, CGaming, doesn’t matter who makes them.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Marketplace Ad Listing this topic was linked to has ended.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside