Topic Stats

• 12 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by weaverj
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 26 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

IMAG1016[1] (resized).jpg
IMAG1017[1] (resized).jpg
IMAG1018[1] (resized).jpg
IMAG1019[1] (resized).jpg
IMAG1020[1] (resized).jpg
IMAG1021[1] (resized).jpg
IMAG1023[1] (resized).jpg
IMAG1024[1] (resized).jpg
IMAG1027[1] (resized).jpg
IMAG1028[1] (resized).jpg
IMAG1029[1] (resized).jpg
IMAG1030[1] (resized).jpg
IMAG1031[1] (resized).jpg
IMAG1032[1] (resized).jpg
IMAG1033[1] (resized).jpg
IMAG1034[1] (resized).jpg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Marketplace Ad Listing this topic was linked to has ended.

#1 1 year ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Price

Trade
Listed at $ 0

for trade

For sale: Medieval Madness

Added: March 19th, 2018 Ended: April 22nd, 2018
Condition: Partially shopped/refurbished

Item description

Real nice, original MM: Comet LED's (including flashers), SuperBand rubbers (not just flippers), Cliffys, PinBlades, plastic protectors, Pinnovators sub-out board/headphone jack, Mantis protectors, remote battery holder, DMD glare shield, new flipper bats, balls.

Cabinet is beautiful. Pretty coin door, lockbar and legs. Playfield is definitely nice, but not perfect. The right orbit "JETS" insert is chipped a bit from shooter lane ball drops. I cleaned and mylared. Worst spot by far. Overall though, playfield doesn't bother me. Ramps and plastics look great. The rejection guides on the ramps have some dirt under them.

Easy pickup with my walkout basement. Thank you very much.

Quick updates: bought from M&P Amusements (http://www.mpamusement.com/). You can see stuff like the new flipper assemblies they put in; I'm sure there's more. Plays smooth. I can swap colored GI for white for anyone not into the lighting.

Item photos

IMAG1023[1] (resized).jpg
IMAG1045[1] (resized).jpg
IMAG1043[1] (resized).jpg
IMAG1042[1] (resized).jpg
IMAG1041[1] (resized).jpg
IMAG1040[1] (resized).jpg
IMAG1039[1] (resized).jpg
IMAG1038[1] (resized).jpg
IMAG1037[1] (resized).jpg
IMAG1036[1] (resized).jpg
IMAG1035[1] (resized).jpg
IMAG1034[1] (resized).jpg
IMAG1033[1] (resized).jpg
IMAG1032[1] (resized).jpg
IMAG1031[1] (resized).jpg
IMAG1030[1] (resized).jpg
IMAG1029[1] (resized).jpg
IMAG1028[1] (resized).jpg
IMAG1027[1] (resized).jpg
IMAG1024[1] (resized).jpg
IMAG1021[1] (resized).jpg
IMAG1020[1] (resized).jpg
IMAG1019[1] (resized).jpg
IMAG1018[1] (resized).jpg
IMAG1017[1] (resized).jpg
IMAG1016[1] (resized).jpg

Photos not showing? Make sure your ad blocker plugin is not hiding them.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Listing result

The seller marked this ad as "not sold". The item did not sell through Pinside so there's no listing result.

Item location

Gettysburg, PA, US

Seller insights

These are weaverj's all time market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to weaverj's stats page

1 week later
#2 1 year ago

bump.

i can swap out colored GI for white, if you so choose; not a problem at all. it looks better in person. my phone's camera isn't the best. i can also uninstall the headphone/sub-out board and knock $100 off the price, if you're not into that either.

current trade targets are stern Star Trek, IJ, Centaur, FH, T2, WH2O, STTNG, MB and BSD. of course there's always the chance you could talk me into something else. dont be scared; just shoot me a pm.

snow is melting! come get her.

#3 1 year ago

a little background, bought this from m&p in york (http://www.mpamusement.com/). they did a good job with it. plays like a dream. you can see in the pictures stuff like the new flipper assemblies. if you have any questions, shoot me a pm. ty.

1 week later
#4 1 year ago

price drop bump!

have some very interesting trade discussions going on, but figured i'd stoke the flames here, also. ty.

#5 1 year ago

PM sent

1 week later
#6 1 year ago

last bump possibly?

again, i can remove some parts to get the price down a bit, maybe ~$150. let me know what you got for trade, too, guys. don't worry about wishlist or anything. i'm fairly open at this point. tyvm.

#7 1 year ago

A whole 150 off! Wow that's a great deal, how about keeping the balls and rubbers too, maybe you can slash off another 15 bucks or so? The Possibilities are endless . Glws

#8 1 year ago

rubbers and balls would be ~$50, actually.

am i in the TZ or something? i've sold or traded 12 games before this without any hassle. all i'm getting with this one is neg votes and smart ass comments. anyone ever hear of constructive criticism?

if you think it's too high, that's cool; let's trade. i can be way more flexible trading. if you don't like the LED's, i can set them up anyway you want. this shouldn't be this hard, guys.

#9 1 year ago

i switched ad to trade; no sale price. i'm not a dealer/flipper, so i wasn't aware of the real world going price on this apparently. was basing my price off pinside's median; currently $8725.

#10 1 year ago

Dont let this bother you, nice original MMs still bring good money.

#11 1 year ago

nah, it's all good .

#12 1 year ago

ty.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Marketplace Ad Listing this topic was linked to has ended.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside