(Topic ID: 123278)

For sale: MEDIEVAL MADDNESS REMAKE LE, buffalo n.y.

By mjm697

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 180 posts
  • 87 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by Pimp77
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

th-1.jpeg
    JimmyTheGreek.jpeg
    bear.jpeg
    image.jpg
    balloon-pop1.png
    image.jpg
    download (19).jpg
    images (28).jpg
    20150320_135225.jpg
    20150320_125626.jpg
    20150320_135850.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider teekee.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#5 9 years ago
    Quoted from underlord:

Price *could* be lower to sell. I'm just not seeing these as $8600 pins. No way. But hey, glwts. Hope I'm wrong.

Actually now is a great time to sell just like when WoZ first started to trickle out slowly. People paid more to have one RIGHT NOW. Most MMr owners will have around $8500 in their pin when factoring in shipping costs so he's not far off… never hurts to try!

Very smart to sell now… GLWTS!

#47 9 years ago

A buyer has two choices right now... order a NIB for $8000 and wait and wait and wait who knows how long OR get one today for a couple hundred dollars more. Plus, this is actually better than NIB because you know what your getting with this one. I've heard a couple people already complaining of issues right out of the box... no surprises with this one.

The OP is smart for taking advantage of the situation. It worked great when WoZ was slowly trickling out... now look at WoZ. Struggling to sell even below the low original price.

GLWTS!

#54 9 years ago
    Quoted from nintendo:

I know 5 guys that would give their left nut for this machine (and possibly the right).

He's not looking for testicles just $8200... so where are these 5 guys?

#63 9 years ago
    Quoted from jwo825:

Why would someone want to pay over retail?

Maybe there is someone close to his location that wants to play it today and not wait a few more months... plus you're forgetting about $250-500 in shipping costs which most will have to pay. Not to mention this one is already tested and has no issues like some will experience pulling a new one out of the box... any other questions?

#65 9 years ago
    Quoted from jwo825:

My point was, there will be plenty of these and waiting 6 months will likely net a better deal.

Totally agree but for some waiting 6 months is not an option...

Nothing wrong with taking advantage of a good situation... PPS did!

#122 9 years ago
    Quoted from Doostur:

Seller is asking a fair price of $8200. It really worries me that it hasn't sold. I am still waiting on mine to arrive...

If you're worried now just wait for a few more months! Be lucky to get $7000 for one like this.

NOW is definitely your best time to sell one of these if you have one live. Demand still high, supply super low... that will be a changing soon!

MMr excitement is already starting to wane... there will always be another pre order to get excited about.

SEND MONEY NOW!

#139 9 years ago
    Quoted from captainadam_21:

What are the odds that teekee bought it?

It was 5 grand too much for me!

#143 9 years ago
    Quoted from o-din:

My guess is teekee is only interested in the rare, collectable Chicago Gaming titles like Vacation America.

Well, I can definitely tell you that I would rather buy a $1000 Vacation America before I would buy an $8000 refake… er remake.

#152 9 years ago
    Quoted from underlord:

Not according to Teek logic.

My logic is from the sellers point of view not the buyers… try to keep up with me here.

I'm only saying that there are many impatient people out there willing to waste their money. The OP is doing the smart thing here and trying to take advantage of that while demand is still high and supply of 'real' games is still very low.

Please try to stay with me here.

#155 9 years ago

Lol, yes there seems to be many 'empty chairs' here on Pinside…

#162 9 years ago
    Quoted from mjm697:

What a s#*t storm lol, machine is sold pending balance, I have a deposit. Please don't ask me my thoughts on this machine ever! it will only start another crap storm lmao,, long live the "goldish colored mustard seed"...
    Going back to the older pins, I like noise behind my backglass, not empty "space"....
    Thought I would leave some of the haters with some new material to bash!, ha,ha,..
    Peace.. thanks to all the good people I have spoke with in the past couple days, and the great trade offers.

Quoted from underlord:

Hope op gets his asking price. Bump for seller.
    But even timing can't encourage excitement. Just not there. *sigh.

You really need to get out of your armchair more often! Stay with us here…

#173 9 years ago
    Quoted from jlm33:

You bet I would pay the extra $200!

Well that's your problem!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider teekee.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-medieval-maddness-remake-le-buffalo-ny?tu=teekee and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.