(Topic ID: 123278)

For sale: MEDIEVAL MADDNESS REMAKE LE, buffalo n.y.

By mjm697

4 years ago

Topic Stats

• 180 posts
  • 87 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by Pimp77
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 11 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

th-1.jpeg
JimmyTheGreek.jpeg
bear.jpeg
image.jpg
balloon-pop1.png
image.jpg
download (19).jpg
images (28).jpg
20150320_135225.jpg
20150320_125626.jpg
20150320_135850.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider nintendo.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Marketplace Ad Listing this topic was linked to has ended.

#52 4 years ago

I have to admit, pretty crazy to see a MMR for sale already, but one man's loss is another man's gain. Guy can sell it NIB if he wanted too, nothing wrong with that.

Just crazy though, I know 5 guys that would give their left nut for this machine (and possibly the right)

#53 4 years ago

#56 4 years ago
Quoted from Maken:

That's still almost 12k CAD.

Ya it's crazy stupid now with the exchange rates. I don't even have wet dreams anymore of owning a TWD LE or any other pin which requires me to dig in the states.

#58 4 years ago
Quoted from acpinlover12:

When you sell 1,000 of anything, one of those guys is bound to do something crazy.
In terms of loss and gain, I'm not sure how paying $200 over MSRP for a used game is a gain, but whatever.

Aren't all the LE's sold out?

#69 4 years ago

For me it's a no brainer if the seller lives close to me. Pay $8200 and bypass the waiting period + shipping.

#94 4 years ago
Quoted from Cybergoonie:

This sales thread "is BLOWIN' UP.....on a Thursday."

balloon-pop1.png
#172 4 years ago
Quoted from vicjw66:

Surprised no one mentioned the savings on tax or use tax by buying this pin. Still, as a buyer I'd be worried that anyone selling it after only 20 plays got a lemon and wanted to unload it on someone else. Maybe bad playfield. That's what a certain Woz owner palmed off a few years ago on me.

Really? I mean I can understand a f*** up electronically, but the playfield? Could you elaborate a little more what was wrong with the playfield for the WOZ?

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider nintendo.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Marketplace Ad Listing this topic was linked to has ended.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside