(Topic ID: 123278)

For sale: MEDIEVAL MADDNESS REMAKE LE, buffalo n.y.

By mjm697

4 years ago

Topic Stats

• 180 posts
  • 87 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by Pimp77
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 11 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

th-1.jpeg
JimmyTheGreek.jpeg
bear.jpeg
image.jpg
balloon-pop1.png
image.jpg
download (19).jpg
images (28).jpg
20150320_135225.jpg
20150320_125626.jpg
20150320_135850.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider metallik.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Marketplace Ad Listing this topic was linked to has ended.

#23 4 years ago
Quoted from thedarkknight77:

You can still buy them for $8000?? Is this a joke?

I think part of the price is for the low number. Which itself is sort of a joke, just a different kind...

#79 4 years ago
Quoted from sepins:

I believe You will see a lot more for sale and soon. People that have never owned one may be a little disappointed.

I've owned 4 original MM's and own one right now. It is a great game.

But the newer Sterns are great also. AC/DC,Metallica,STLE...etc.

I play my Sterns more than my MM...and guests do also.

This. MM was one of the best games of the 90s. We've come a long way since then. Once people realize the game isn't the second coming after all, lots will show up on the market as people sell to buy GOT or Lawlor's 3rd game.

#81 4 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

That. Pinball hasn't come a long way since then. The best 90s bally/williams games are still better than the stuff coming out now.

Can't agree. Don't have time to go into it deeply, but right now IMHO the only WMS games that compare to the best Sterns would be MM, AFM and TZ. (and Safecracker but it's odd). WMS made a lot of really good games, but compared to the likes of LOTR, STLE, MET, ACDC, TSPP... (and WOZ if not just Stern) .. they're just not as fun.

#96 4 years ago
Quoted from pezpunk:

Stern will never build anything as mechanically complicated as STTNG or Rudy on Funhouse (or MM's castle for that matter) and while I'm sure this makes them much more reliable and affordable, it is still a compromise. Not bashing Stern, I love their games and hope to own one someday. But the classics are classics for a reason too

Agree with this for the most part, although Stern occasionally gets things right. POTC's ship is very cool, and Sparky is a great toy, even though it's a simple design. Still, after a while, rules trump toys when it comes to deciding which games to play...

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider metallik.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Marketplace Ad Listing this topic was linked to has ended.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside