(Topic ID: 123278)

For sale: MEDIEVAL MADDNESS REMAKE LE, buffalo n.y.

By mjm697

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 180 posts
  • 87 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by Pimp77
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

th-1.jpeg
    JimmyTheGreek.jpeg
    bear.jpeg
    image.jpg
    balloon-pop1.png
    image.jpg
    download (19).jpg
    images (28).jpg
    20150320_135225.jpg
    20150320_125626.jpg
    20150320_135850.jpg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

There are 180 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 4.
    #151 9 years ago
    Quoted from underlord:

I've been Jonesing for an MM for a decade. Just not feeling rushed to spend on this title now; at all. Nevermind paying hundreds more for no warranty, (if that's true.)

It was never on my want list. But when I came across a nice original a couple of years ago I picked it up and had it for a few months. It was fun, but realized more fun could be have for much less money. Shortly after pre-ordering MMr that same notion hit me again so I bailed.

#152 9 years ago
    Quoted from underlord:

Not according to Teek logic.

My logic is from the sellers point of view not the buyers… try to keep up with me here.

I'm only saying that there are many impatient people out there willing to waste their money. The OP is doing the smart thing here and trying to take advantage of that while demand is still high and supply of 'real' games is still very low.

Please try to stay with me here.

#153 9 years ago
    Quoted from teekee:

try to stay with me

th-1.jpegth-1.jpeg

#154 9 years ago
    Quoted from 85vett:

Ask most of the WOZ owners if they are happy with their warantees when those early light boards started to fail.

I think JJP would be out of business if they didn't address the design defects in WoZ....

Also an ironic example because jack is the only owner Ive heard of that actually came into a FS thread and crapped on it telling people the warranty wasn't transferable... lol. Classy.

#155 9 years ago

Lol, yes there seems to be many 'empty chairs' here on Pinside…

#156 9 years ago
    Quoted from teekee:

My logic is from the sellers point of view not the buyers… try to keep up with me here.
    I'm only saying that there are many impatient people out there willing to waste their money. The OP is doing the smart thing here and trying to take advantage of that while demand is still high and supply of 'real' games is still very low.
    Please try to stay with me here.

Always with ya TEEK. Just pokin' fun. It's boring here in my armchair.

Now, what other threads to derail...

#157 9 years ago
    Quoted from teekee:

Lol, yes there seems to be many 'empty chairs' here on Pinside…

Doesn't it get old?

#158 9 years ago

In your Dreams !

#159 9 years ago
    Quoted from whitey:

In your Dreams !

Dreams come true... even remakes

#160 9 years ago

Hope op gets his asking price. Bump for seller.

But even timing can't encourage excitement. Just not there. *sigh.

#161 9 years ago

Folks, OP said pin is sold. Let's not turn this into a MMR/MM thread. There are plenty of these.

This is a for sale thread. If you want to debate MM/MMR go play in the appropriate sandboxes.

#162 9 years ago
    Quoted from mjm697:

What a s#*t storm lol, machine is sold pending balance, I have a deposit. Please don't ask me my thoughts on this machine ever! it will only start another crap storm lmao,, long live the "goldish colored mustard seed"...
    Going back to the older pins, I like noise behind my backglass, not empty "space"....
    Thought I would leave some of the haters with some new material to bash!, ha,ha,..
    Peace.. thanks to all the good people I have spoke with in the past couple days, and the great trade offers.

Quoted from underlord:

Hope op gets his asking price. Bump for seller.
    But even timing can't encourage excitement. Just not there. *sigh.

You really need to get out of your armchair more often! Stay with us here…

#164 9 years ago
    Quoted from teekee:

You really need to get out of your armchair more often! Stay with us here…

Returned late to thread and did a readers digest scan of last post. Missed that. Whoopsie.

#165 9 years ago
    Quoted from NJGecko:

Folks, OP said pin is sold. Let's not turn this into a MMR/MM thread. There are plenty of these.
    This is a for sale thread. If you want to debate MM/MMR go play in the appropriate sandboxes.

Huh?

Like you said, the pin is sold. Seems to me like discussing MMr and the original is a pretty expected conversation at this point.

#166 9 years ago

I'm still flummoxed by the fact that the OP was able to navigate the nuances of spelling a word like "Medieval" but completely fucked up "Maddness."

#167 9 years ago
    Quoted from NJGecko:

Folks, OP said pin is sold.

Quoted from RobT:

Like you said, the pin is sold.

But have no fear, another one just like it just showed up on Mr. Pinball-

Medieval Madness LE remake, Gold Edition, 2015 Stern: trades only
    Would prefer trade, looking for 2 for 1 deal, this is new, maybe 25 plays on it? low #, only 1K LE's being sold, has shaker motor, nice pin, -pins of interest, MB, ToTAN, TAD, TZ, WH20, ATF, AC/DC Premium, Guns-N- Roses. Would love a Monster Bash deal.
    Mike
    Buffalo, New York 14221
    Posted: 3 April 2015

#168 9 years ago
    Quoted from o-din:

Would prefer trade, looking for 2 for 1 deal, this is new, maybe 25 plays on it? low #, only 1K LE's being sold, has shaker motor, nice pin, -pins of interest, MB, ToTAN, TAD, TZ, WH20, ATF, AC/DC Premium, Guns-N- Roses. Would love a Monster Bash deal.
    Mike
    Buffalo, New York 14221

LOL!

#169 9 years ago
    Quoted from teekee:

So what? Someone is ready to pay an extra $200 to get a game now, vs preorder with an unknown delivery date?

Big deal. I completely understand the buyer. You bet I would pay the extra $200! (assuming I want a MMr and I live close enough).

#170 9 years ago
    #171 9 years ago

Surprised no one mentioned the savings on tax or use tax by buying this pin. Still, as a buyer I'd be worried that anyone selling it after only 20 plays got a lemon and wanted to unload it on someone else. Maybe bad playfield. That's what a certain Woz owner palmed off a few years ago on me.

#172 9 years ago
    Quoted from vicjw66:

Surprised no one mentioned the savings on tax or use tax by buying this pin. Still, as a buyer I'd be worried that anyone selling it after only 20 plays got a lemon and wanted to unload it on someone else. Maybe bad playfield. That's what a certain Woz owner palmed off a few years ago on me.

Really? I mean I can understand a f*** up electronically, but the playfield? Could you elaborate a little more what was wrong with the playfield for the WOZ?

#173 9 years ago
    Quoted from jlm33:

You bet I would pay the extra $200!

Well that's your problem!

#174 9 years ago
    Quoted from o-din:

But have No Fear, another one just like it just showed up on Mr. Pinball-
    Mike
    Buffalo, New York 14221

Probably the same one, after the couple day delay it takes to appear on Mr. Pinball

#175 9 years ago
    Quoted from vicjw66:

Maybe the seller just had bad case of buyers remorse and wanted to get his money back. It is a lot of money to spend on a game.

#176 9 years ago
    Quoted from o-din:

Mike
    Buffalo, New York 14221

You do realize that when you post to mrpinball, it doesn't post until 3 days later.

#177 9 years ago
    Quoted from jlm33:

So what? Someone is ready to pay an extra $200 to get a game now, vs preorder with an unknown delivery date?
    Big deal. I completely understand the buyer. You bet I would pay the extra $200! (assuming I want a MMr and I live close enough).

I agree. $200 is nothing considering what everyone who preordered and waited has been through. Someone can just stroll right in and snag it. If they are local, and don't need shipping then its cheaper than buying it new with shipping.

So he doesn't have warranty. I'm not a gambling man but I'm willing to say he wouldn't use it even if it had it. The odds are in his favor.

#178 9 years ago

Very telling the game is already for sale. If it's so great why sell so soon?

#179 9 years ago
    Quoted from 2RustyBalls:

There's always a few who dump titles as soon as they get em. Just the way of the world.

#180 9 years ago
    Quoted from 2RustyBalls:

Happens EVERY game...including all the ones in your collection. Have you never played MM? 99% know what they're getting: one of the best games ever made.

There are 180 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 4.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-medieval-maddness-remake-le-buffalo-ny/page/4 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.