(Topic ID: 123278)

For sale: MEDIEVAL MADDNESS REMAKE LE, buffalo n.y.

By mjm697

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 180 posts
  • 87 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by Pimp77
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

th-1.jpeg
    JimmyTheGreek.jpeg
    bear.jpeg
    image.jpg
    balloon-pop1.png
    image.jpg
    download (19).jpg
    images (28).jpg
    20150320_135225.jpg
    20150320_125626.jpg
    20150320_135850.jpg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

There are 180 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 4.
    #1 9 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Game - for sale

MEDIEVAL MADDNESS REMAKE LE, buffalo n.y.

Added: 2015-04-01 21:48:03 UTC • Ended: April 21st, 2015
    Condition: HUO - Documented (Home Used Only)

Price

Medieval maddness remake le, low #27 gold trim, shaker motor etc,less than 20 plays, 8200.00. Only 2 weeks old , great pin, no disapointments! !.you can have this now! Considering this pin is still being produced with less than 200 made so far, my price is very fair, not looking to be greedy, just wanna break even. #27! Low number.great fun pin! No disapointments. .added black leg protectors and coin mechs!!

P.m.only if interested.. not interested in "why" am I selling drama. (Please) simply put, just want more pins..

Interested in trades, but since we all tend to value our machines at top dollar towards trades, this makes trades difficult ..I'm interested in 2 for 1 or even 3 for 1trades.

Pins of interest, really would like a whitewater!!..totan..mb,funhouse, atf,totan,tz,taf, w.w.,getaway2, Indiana jones, bsd,no good gofers, gnr,Acdc premium, etc, basically everything your interested in ,lol.

No sports or wrestling please..

Willing to ship, but you make all arangements. Firm price, thanks..

Peace!, 8200. Is my low, or trade.....

Item photos

20150320_135850.jpg
    20150320_125626.jpg
    20150320_135225.jpg

Photos not showing? Make sure your ad blocker plugin is not hiding them.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Seller insights

These are mjm697's market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to mjm697's stats page

Listing result

The seller ended this ad and submitted the final sales price into our price database but opted not to disclose the price publicly.

Item location

Buffalo, NY, US

#2 9 years ago

GLWS! Wish I was closer.

#3 9 years ago

Price *could* be lower to sell. I'm just not seeing these as $8600 pins. No way. But hey, glwts. Hope I'm wrong.

#5 9 years ago
    Quoted from underlord:

Price *could* be lower to sell. I'm just not seeing these as $8600 pins. No way. But hey, glwts. Hope I'm wrong.

Actually now is a great time to sell just like when WoZ first started to trickle out slowly. People paid more to have one RIGHT NOW. Most MMr owners will have around $8500 in their pin when factoring in shipping costs so he's not far off… never hurts to try!

Very smart to sell now… GLWTS!

#6 9 years ago

I agree with teekee, this is the prefect time to get out ahead.

#7 9 years ago
    Quoted from teekee:

Actually now is a great time to sell just like when WoZ first started to trickle out slowly. People paid more to have one RIGHT NOW. Most MMr owners will have around $8500 in their pin when factoring in shipping costs so he's not far off… never hurts to try!

Nib? Maybe. 20 plays? Could one even consider that used?

I'm just not feeling a rush to buy an MMR. And I've wanted an MM in my collection for over 10 years.

#8 9 years ago

There was a post on the Minneapolis/Saint Paul, MN craigslist, someone says they are willing to pay up to $10000 to get a MMR now! NIB or HUO. Some people will pay what they need to, just to get what they want. GLWTS

Here's the ad:
    minneapolis.craigslist.org link

#9 9 years ago

Is this the first used remake for sale? Damn that was fast.

#10 9 years ago

First MMR resale. That didn't take long.

#11 9 years ago

By April fools day.

#12 9 years ago
    Quoted from o-din:

By April fools day.

The add is 11 days old... Those North Oaks people get what they want!

#13 9 years ago

We need to get these two together!! STAT!

#14 9 years ago

Think I'll wait a year 1/2 to get a HUO gem for 6500. Can't believe these were 8600 all in. Ludaaaaa....

#15 9 years ago

I think anyone in this hobby would love to own MM. But I know for me a few months down the road I would think of all the pins I could have if I traded it. 2-3 nice A-titles. Would be tough to keep a MM long term,.

#16 9 years ago

I saw the gold in person sunday. It look's more like mustard or cacky-brown. Not even close to gold. So, if anyone wants to buy one with gold, you may/will be disappointed.

#18 9 years ago

I put in a lot of time on an MMRLE over the weekend. It was awesome to say the least. GLWS.

#19 9 years ago

That's exactly my thoughts! I would rather have a couple pins, instead of just this one , I would rather trade, some nice offers, but it's difficult to value trades on both sides without pissing someone off? Lol, I have to get top trade for this particular trade, you guys totally understand this. I'm not trying to be greedy with cash, but at this particular time, I have to try to capitalize? No hard feelings on my side, just wanna great trade and peace.. I love you guys (most of you anyway).

Would really love a nice multiple trade.

#20 9 years ago

You can still buy them for $8000?? Is this a joke?

#21 9 years ago
    Quoted from teekee:

I agree if you are hard up for cash, but who is buying this to flip??? It's a known game. We know what we're getting. Buy to keep it a while and play the crap out of. Since the op is looking to trade we can infer he doesn't need the cash. Weird.

#22 9 years ago

You cant buy the le sold out, and good luck getting one anytime soon. So ,no joke.. it's a pretty low number as well , only making 1k le's total, this is number #27..

I love haters, the gold looks great by the way.

#23 9 years ago
    Quoted from thedarkknight77:

You can still buy them for $8000?? Is this a joke?

I think part of the price is for the low number. Which itself is sort of a joke, just a different kind...

#24 9 years ago
    Quoted from mjm697:

only making 1k le's total

"Only"?

#25 9 years ago
    Quoted from mjm697:

You cant buy the le sold out, and good luck getting one anytime soon. So ,no joke.. it's a pretty low number as well , only making 1k le's total, this is number #27..

No hating here, actual envy. I'm hoping you get every penny.

Good luck man. Nib MMR....long time coming.

As far as LE scarcity? I'm not seeing that though.

#26 9 years ago
    Quoted from mjm697:

Haters????? I know several dealers that you can buy one for $8000.

#27 9 years ago

$6500 by XMAS

#28 9 years ago
    Quoted from thedarkknight77:

Haters????? I know several dealers that you can buy one for $8000.

Yes if you want to sell a pin $600 above retail then may want to choose option to not place ad on forum-people will comment. I am kinda curious why it only lasted a couple weeks(and only 20 plays?) before wanting to sell it. People have been waiting a long time and for many this is "The Grail Pin". I was in for one until Rick changed brass plating to mustard gold trim and then there was the whole coin-mech comments that really turned me off. I will wait and see, sometimes patience pays off.

#30 9 years ago

5500 by xmas is my guess.

Hard to get 2 for 1 or 3 for 1 trades with alot of the trades you listed.

Spill the beans....what don't you like about it?

#31 9 years ago

I think the gold trim looks horrible. What else does the LE get you that the standard doesn't ? Or are they all LEs? Is there an option for no gold trim if you were buying one nib?

#32 9 years ago
    Quoted from jrockne:

There was a post on the Minneapolis/Saint Paul, MN craigslist, someone says they are willing to pay up to $10000 to get a MMR now! NIB or HUO. Some people will pay what they need to, just to get what they want. GLWTS
    Here's the ad:
    minneapolis.craigslist.org link

Was this an April fools day joke?

#33 9 years ago
    Quoted from chuckwurt:

I think the gold trim looks horrible. What else does the LE get you that the standard doesn't ? Or are they all LEs? Is there an option for no gold trim if you were buying one nib?

PPS has announced that the First 1000 standard MMR's will have numbered plaques as well as the LE's.

So every child gets a trophy!!

#34 9 years ago

Is that a color dmd? If so, does the LE come with it?

#35 9 years ago

That gold trim looks like the color of an original Judge Dredd topper. They sure would look good/better with a Mike Chestnut brass plate job.

#36 9 years ago
    Quoted from Pinballer22:

5500 by xmas is my guess.

C'mon Ebeneezer ease up on the eggnog.

#37 9 years ago
    Quoted from PinRob:

That gold trim looks like the color of an original Judge Dredd topper.

Hey! That's the topper you sent to me!

From the flyer they showed when MMR went on sale it sure looked like it would be shiny brass. Funny how they got around that.

#38 9 years ago
    Quoted from Fliptastic:

Is that a color dmd? If so, does the LE come with it?

LCD. Both LE and Standard have it. Yes it is color. Right now default is green. Seven other colors to choose from.

They are working on making it full color like the ColorDMD ones.

LTG : )

#39 9 years ago
    Quoted from mjm697:

No sports or wrestling please

Well now someone should point this out.
    Golfing is considered a sport by many. White water kayaking and rafting may be considered a sport as well. Heck, even pinball is considered a sport by some people here.
    Just saying.

#40 9 years ago
    Quoted from LTG:

LCD. Both LE and Standard have it. Yes it is color. Right now default is green. Seven other colors to choose from.
    They are working on making it full color like the ColorDMD ones.
    LTG : )

Actually, thousands of colors to choose from. 8 total pre-made colors, but you can make any color you want.

#41 9 years ago
    Quoted from mjm697:

That's exactly my thoughts! I would rather have a couple pins, instead of just this one

but wouldnt you have realised that, even before you plonked down the moolah for this baby ?

glws anyway, great pin.

#42 9 years ago

Love the different opions, I see some of my Friends hidden in the shadows, lol, I guess I like bringing drama sometimes, I respect all opions ,however.... I'm not expecting a atf with a monsterbash in trade, lol, those are simply some titles I'm interested in, I would however like an "a" list title with a lesser value pin, common sense does apply, in this hobby well over 20yrs, my low price is 8200. Wich is less than I have into it, I paid extra for the number. Etc, if I can't get a great trade or 8200. Firm ..period. I'm keeping it, sending out all the gold for purple powdercoat, as I am not in love with the gold, the gold looks great, it shouldn't get slammed, but it is what it is. This will be my last reply and lowest price, contact me if your interested in trades or buying out rite, thank you. . Enjoy beating me up if you must..

7k or any other offers are, and will continue to be ignored.. thanks.... peace..

#44 9 years ago

mjm697, Im not sure why you're wasting time responding to folks with negative comments. I'd just take them as free bumps and ignore them. You have an awesome pin you are selling and if someone wants it they will buy it.

#45 9 years ago

Zen is spot on this, free bumps and the best.............bump

#46 9 years ago
    Quoted from ZenTron:

mjm697, Im not sure why you're wasting time responding to folks with negative comments. I'd just take them as free bumps and ignore them. You have an awesome pin you are selling and if someone wants it they will buy it.

Lol......Telling the truth is neither negative nor positive......it's reality. One would argue,we were giving good advice. $8200 is closer to reality and I will gladly bump this up for our fellow pinsider to assist in his sale.

#47 9 years ago

A buyer has two choices right now... order a NIB for $8000 and wait and wait and wait who knows how long OR get one today for a couple hundred dollars more. Plus, this is actually better than NIB because you know what your getting with this one. I've heard a couple people already complaining of issues right out of the box... no surprises with this one.

The OP is smart for taking advantage of the situation. It worked great when WoZ was slowly trickling out... now look at WoZ. Struggling to sell even below the low original price.

GLWTS!

#48 9 years ago

Still trying to figure out what 'atf' is

Anyone?

To bad it wasn't Black...I have quite a few on your list including Whitewater...NIB ACdC Premium...etc. We might have been able to work something out

IMHO The 'gold' is just horrible

#49 9 years ago
    Quoted from Monster_Bash:

Still trying to figure out what 'atf' is
    Anyone?

My guess is its ATtack Frommars

Quoted from mjm697:

P.m.only if interested.. not interested in "why" am I selling drama. (Please) simply put, just want more pins..

Sorry, but waiting 2 years for a game and then you put only 20 plays on it is a thing that makes ya go hmmmmm

#50 9 years ago

Peace bump.

There are 180 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 4.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-medieval-maddness-remake-le-buffalo-ny and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.