(Topic ID: 87376)

For Sale Matt's Back Alley custom buildings and subway for Spiderman.

By doughslingers

10 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_7348.JPG
IMG_7347.JPG
IMG_7346.JPG
IMG_7345.JPG
IMG_7342.JPG
#1 10 years ago

Hello

I have decided to change my Spiderman over to pinball side mirrors as I like the look and "glow" that the LED's give on Spiderman so I am selling the mods. I got this set from Larry's awesome Spiderman pin and showed how nice they looked in this old thread

http://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-spider-man-sm-back-alley-buildings-and-subway-mod-275-shipped

New these cost over 325 plus shipping, I would like 275 including shipping that this previous set sold for. I can also bring them to next weeks auction in Winston Salem NC.

Actual pics of the items and all are included. PayPal gift please.

Thanks for looking
Buddy

IMG_7342.JPGIMG_7342.JPG IMG_7345.JPGIMG_7345.JPG IMG_7346.JPGIMG_7346.JPG IMG_7347.JPGIMG_7347.JPG IMG_7348.JPGIMG_7348.JPG
#2 10 years ago

PM sent,

Mark

#3 10 years ago

Hi Mark

Just send back payment info, sorry I should have posted it

Buddy

#4 10 years ago

Buddy,
Trying to see if you can't pickup a machine for me on your way back from your next delivery. Let me know your availability.
Mike

#5 10 years ago
Quoted from molspin:

Buddy,
Trying to see if you can't pickup a machine for me on your way back from your next delivery. Let me know your availability.
Mike

Hi Mike

Call me at home 276-679-7779 I have been working birthday parties at the game room so I have been in and out and its hard to see internet on my phone.

I am not sure I understand which way and it says can't so I just want to make sure. I am in for 30 minute break if you can call now.

Buddy

#6 10 years ago

Items have sold! Thanks

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-matts-back-alley-custom-buildings-and-subway-for-spiderman and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.