Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_0505 (resized).jpg
IMG_0502 (resized).jpg
IMG_0501 (resized).jpg
IMG_0500 (resized).jpg
IMG_0499 (resized).jpg
IMG_0498 (resized).jpg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has expired, so this topic closed automatically.

#1 4 years ago

EXPIRED

Expired ad

This ad has expired and was removed from the MarketPlace. The owner has been requested to end their ad, so it can be archived.

Game - for sale

For sale: Mata Hari EM

Added: 2020-02-17 20:21:08 UTC
Condition: Fully shopped/refurbished

#2 4 years ago

For $12k I hope it's a HEP restoration. Then again I've never seen the EM version of this game and know it is rare. Looks nice.

#3 4 years ago

I’ve seen EM versions of Evel Knievel but never a Mata Hari! The price seems high but then again this might be the best em mh out there! Glwts

#4 4 years ago

A fully restored one was listed here about 2 months ago
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-mata-hari-em-2

#5 4 years ago

Newbies strike again.
The EM version of Mata Hari is cool, but is not this priceless - not even close.
Too much of this on Pinside lately.

Just for fun: $12,000 could buy you:

Fathom with a CPR playfield.

Plus.....
A decent Blue Note or Strange World

Plus.....
A front end copy of Diner, Eight Ball Deluxe, Johnny M, Ripley's, Whirlwind, Monopoly, Frontier, Black Knight 2000, Dr Who, etc.

#6 4 years ago
Quoted from Eightball88:

I’ve seen EM versions of Evel Knievel but never a Mata Hari! The price seems high but then again this might be the best em mh out there! Glwts

There was one at York that was crazy nice. Made my Black Jack next to it look like crap.

#7 4 years ago

I’ve had three of them over the years; that seem to pop up more often that an EK EM or BlackJack EM.

#8 4 years ago

My uncle has another MH EM in New Jersey. It doesn’t work but is in otherwise pretty good condition. Looks like I may be talking to him soon.

#9 4 years ago

For what it's worth, I communicated with this guy briefly via his Cragislist post, so I can confirm he's at least legit, or putting on a very good show LOL.

*Edit* Deleted the part about going to look at it for someone. Didn't realize this dude is in Spring. I only caught it off the DFW craigslist, which is weird, because I didn't see it on the Houston one when I was looking yesterday...

#10 4 years ago
Quoted from jaytrem:

There was one at York that was crazy nice. Made my Black Jack next to it look like crap.

York was already on my pinball bucket list!

#11 4 years ago

I had a chance to play the MH EM at York & it looked/played as if it came right out of the box. I had a brief flashback to 1977 then realized how old I really am.

#12 4 years ago

Thankfully, that game isn’t on my wishlist. Wow! Guess it’s better than buying “scratch off” tickets.

#13 4 years ago

At least the guy came down to a reasonable price, as if that's actually any concern of anyone's but his.
This is a truly rare collectors piece and I'm sure with the price drop you'll find a buyer.

#14 4 years ago
Quoted from Ockeyhead:

I had a chance to play the MH EM at York & it looked/played as if it came right out of the box. I had a brief flashback to 1977 then realized how old I really am.

Thanks for the comment, after on and off working on it for over a year, I finished restoring it just hours before the York show last year; glad you were able to play and enjoy it. I'll bring it to a future show for sure.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 12.00
$ 48.00
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Playfield - Protection
The Pinball Scientist

$ 179.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Pimp

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has expired, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-mata-hari-em-3?hl=eightball88 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.