Topic Stats

• 14 posts
  • 13 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 months ago by Dono
  • Topic is favorited by 4 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 6 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

IMG_0505 (resized).jpg
IMG_0502 (resized).jpg
IMG_0501 (resized).jpg
IMG_0500 (resized).jpg
IMG_0499 (resized).jpg
IMG_0498 (resized).jpg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Marketplace Ad Listing this topic was linked to has expired.

#1 4 months ago

EXPIRED

Expired ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Price

$ 9,000 (OBO)

Open for offers

for sale

For sale: Mata Hari EM

Added: February 17th, 2020
Condition: Fully shopped/refurbished

Item description

For Sale is my 1977 fully restored Mata Hari EM Pinball machine. The playfield is NOS and the backglass is the new reproduced one (I will include both the original playfield and backglass. Playfield is shot, backglass is very nice). Playfield 10, Backglass 10 & Cabinet 8 (nothing has been done to the cabinet). I swapped out the playfield for a new one 3 years ago and have polished it twice a year. All of the metal was removed and chromed &/or polished. All wiring was re-grounded and the machine is bright and plays as good as it did when it was new. I have not seen a machine of this rarity and quality since the late 70's and will put this one up against any of the remaining the 170 produced. This is your chance to own a one-of-a-kind machine! I can also take a video of the game being played if necessary.

Item photos

IMG_0498 (resized).jpg
IMG_0499 (resized).jpg
IMG_0500 (resized).jpg
IMG_0501 (resized).jpg
IMG_0502 (resized).jpg
IMG_0505 (resized).jpg

Photos not showing? Make sure your ad blocker plugin is not hiding them.

Contact

Note! This is an expired ad.

Item location

Spring, TX, US

Seller insights

These are PinMonte's all time market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

N/A

Go to PinMonte's stats page

#2 4 months ago

For $12k I hope it's a HEP restoration. Then again I've never seen the EM version of this game and know it is rare. Looks nice.

#3 4 months ago

I’ve seen EM versions of Evel Knievel but never a Mata Hari! The price seems high but then again this might be the best em mh out there! Glwts

#4 4 months ago

A fully restored one was listed here about 2 months ago
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-mata-hari-em-2

#5 4 months ago

Newbies strike again.
The EM version of Mata Hari is cool, but is not this priceless - not even close.
Too much of this on Pinside lately.

Just for fun: $12,000 could buy you:

Fathom with a CPR playfield.

Plus.....
A decent Blue Note or Strange World

Plus.....
A front end copy of Diner, Eight Ball Deluxe, Johnny M, Ripley's, Whirlwind, Monopoly, Frontier, Black Knight 2000, Dr Who, etc.

#6 4 months ago
Quoted from Eightball88:

I’ve seen EM versions of Evel Knievel but never a Mata Hari! The price seems high but then again this might be the best em mh out there! Glwts

There was one at York that was crazy nice. Made my Black Jack next to it look like crap.

#7 4 months ago

I’ve had three of them over the years; that seem to pop up more often that an EK EM or BlackJack EM.

#8 4 months ago

My uncle has another MH EM in New Jersey. It doesn’t work but is in otherwise pretty good condition. Looks like I may be talking to him soon.

#9 4 months ago

For what it's worth, I communicated with this guy briefly via his Cragislist post, so I can confirm he's at least legit, or putting on a very good show LOL.

*Edit* Deleted the part about going to look at it for someone. Didn't realize this dude is in Spring. I only caught it off the DFW craigslist, which is weird, because I didn't see it on the Houston one when I was looking yesterday...

#10 4 months ago
Quoted from jaytrem:

There was one at York that was crazy nice. Made my Black Jack next to it look like crap.

York was already on my pinball bucket list!

#11 4 months ago

I had a chance to play the MH EM at York & it looked/played as if it came right out of the box. I had a brief flashback to 1977 then realized how old I really am.

#12 4 months ago

Thankfully, that game isn’t on my wishlist. Wow! Guess it’s better than buying “scratch off” tickets.

#13 4 months ago

At least the guy came down to a reasonable price, as if that's actually any concern of anyone's but his.
This is a truly rare collectors piece and I'm sure with the price drop you'll find a buyer.

#14 4 months ago
Quoted from Ockeyhead:

I had a chance to play the MH EM at York & it looked/played as if it came right out of the box. I had a brief flashback to 1977 then realized how old I really am.

Thanks for the comment, after on and off working on it for over a year, I finished restoring it just hours before the York show last year; glad you were able to play and enjoy it. I'll bring it to a future show for sure.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Marketplace Ad Listing this topic was linked to has expired.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside