IMG_8740.PNG
MG BM66 (resized).jpg
BC960DCA-F475-43BF-A7CC-05756E90E26C-1570-00000275266E59E0 (resized).jpg
68401652 (resized).jpg
popcorn (resized).jpg
Screenshot_2017-03-01-19-40-40 (resized).png
IMG_8860 (resized).JPG
IMG_8861 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider totanman.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#145 7 years ago

Anyone who loves JPOPs previous games like Theatre of Magic, Tales of the Arabian Nights or Circus Voltaire would drool over owning a MG even if it's not a functioning game. I would personally pay $15k-$18k for one because I can. Call me stupid but it's something I can't explain as a collector. The design and art is beautiful. Sure the project went down the tube, and people say JPOP is a fraud, he's not, he wasn't able to forecast costs, management, poor decision making. He didn't intend to screw anyone, just misguided. If I had deposited money and never saw a dime back I'm sure I'd have a different opinion.

Instead is scrapping the project, Jersey Jack should have taken over the project, nothing compares to JJ, they would have made this dream a reality, and if JJ did take it over I'd pay $15-$20k, unfortunately there's only a handful of people who would pay it therefore not filling demand. Once you go Jersey Jack you don't go back. With their talent, vision, and quality, they'd have easily completed MG.

#151 7 years ago
Quoted from Mike_J:

You lost me here.
I couldn't disagree more.

Come on, he didn't do it itentionally to screw people. He did not have the business side covered, he's just an artist. I'm not saying what he did was right, in fact it was stupid and disgraceful to the pinball industry. My only argument is he didn't do it with the intent to defraud people unless it's proven otherwise. It's a shame it went incomplete as the game would have been another JPOP classic, and having owned all his games, I'm sure I'm giving him more credit then he deserves, but he did great work in the past. He should have gone over to Jersey Jack and design a few games there.

#155 7 years ago
Quoted from Mr68:

Buy my RAZA spot for much less. Come join the wacky, zany, fun adventures of Zidware-land! Be a part of the excitement with: Missed deadlines, delusional thinking, forecast impossibilities, vague and misleading statements.
AND, if you act now, I will provide Jpop's phone number where you can listen to his voice mail over and over again. ** It's an I-Phone!! **
Visit the magical world of my sales hype here

Lol that was pretty funny

#159 7 years ago
Quoted from PismoArcade:

Welcome to Pinside....Epic first post!
You sound a bit like Zidware's ex-public relations employee.

I've browsed pinside for years, I've been part of other forums. Decided to search for Magic Girl hence the reason for signing up.

On a side note I'm not affiliated with Zidware, so I don't have an official Zidware keychain to show off, I just love all of popadiuks games and disappointed with the outcome of magic girl which would have been an amazing game. I am very well aware of all the documents and emails about the outcome, I've followed it since 2013. Anyhow, if a magic girl ever "poped" up for sale under $15k, I'd snag it.

#163 7 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

You mean if it "poped" up, you'd snog it.

#164 7 years ago
Quoted from Mr68:

Fair enough. Are you affiliated with Jersey Jack?

For the record I'm a big Jersey Jack fan and would love to see him produce my RAZA.

Not affiliated with Jersey Jack, but I did meet Jack at Allentown one year, got an autograph, was blown away by WOZ even though the theme is not appealing. I bought the hobbit recently, you cant compare Stern or anything else to Jersey Jack. The quality is unmatched. The LCD screen is beautiful, you can't go back to DMDs from the 90s or anything new by Stern. It's a matter of taste really, I enjoy all 90s DMDs, the top 20 list, I owned most of them, love TOM, TOTAN, CV, TAF, TZ, STTNG etc... but once you own something from Jersey Jack, and you line it up next to something older, or even newer, JJ takes the cake.

Yes, if JJ took over to make RAZA, MG or Alice, man, that would be something. In fact if JJ started making original themed pins consistently after Dialed in, something like a new version of Theatre of Magic, I'd be all over that.

#176 7 years ago
Quoted from vicjw66:

If we call you stupid, we risk "The Purge".

Hey, it is stupid to pay the asking price for a MG that isn't fully functional, but we want what we can't have, and I am sure, the moment I unpack her, and start playing, I'll be thinking, "Wow am I stupid"

#208 7 years ago
Quoted from lllvjr:

Guys this thread is for magic girl number 12.... it's $33k or best offer. It's not the $50k magic girl on eBay or $45k Cali one... it's not the Michael Jordan pin either....
$33k best offer on a nib magic girl.
If you want to talk about anything else please go use the jpop thread

And where can I find that thread?

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider totanman.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-magic-girl?tu=totanman and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.