IMG_8740.PNG
MG BM66 (resized).jpg
BC960DCA-F475-43BF-A7CC-05756E90E26C-1570-00000275266E59E0 (resized).jpg
68401652 (resized).jpg
popcorn (resized).jpg
Screenshot_2017-03-01-19-40-40 (resized).png
IMG_8860 (resized).JPG
IMG_8861 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider litzdoc.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#118 7 years ago
Quoted from TRAMD:

I disagree. It is what makes Pinside the best place to purchase a pin. The deals will always be more fair here. The seller is always welcome to place the ad without the forum post or to avoid Pinside entirely. They will have less exposure and be less likely to sell their pin but they will have a better chance of ripping someone off elsewhere. The community watches out for each other here and I think that is overall better for the future of collecting. There is a for sale thread for a Hobbit SE for $7500 and I have posted twice there about what a good deal it is. The more Pinside is known as a place for fair deals, not rip-offs, the better.

Well said. The seller obviously wants to discuss his for sale ad or he would not post it in a discussion forum. Then you must take the good with the bad. . I think there is a lot of value knowing what others think of the price. It makes the transaction more fair for both parties. If you got thin skin stick to for sale ads in you local paper or Craig's list.

#120 7 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Boo Hoo. For the ONE MILLIONTH time if you don't want comments DO NOT link a goddamn thread to your Market ad; it is just that simple.
Once again what are you helping exactly? Nothing, just pissing and moaning aboot someone's thread being ruined, whilst you shit all over it yourself, and yet pat yourself on the back like your an ace guy.
Stop giving Jpop any credit, rare games are rare games; and people want them. Shit we lost our minds when when Stern was charging 15K, what the hell did you think was going to happen here?
Now, just like I meant when I upvoted the OP when he made this thread, Grand Lizard with sale.

+1000

#127 7 years ago

If you can't take criticism then don't post in a thread. Bye the way if I heard someone getting ripped off by a car salesman or anybody else you are damn right I would say something. And I have. I don't like seeing people getting ripped off. Especially people who don't have the means.

#128 7 years ago

Are we also supposed to be silent when we see a Newbie getting Gorfed or Choggared? (Selling a routed game as HUO) I don't think so. I won't.

#136 7 years ago

I think you are doing a fine job in this thread. You have sold 800 games. Wow that's a lot. I think I have sold 3 or 4 pins. I like the FS threads. I learn a lot about the hobby and pin prices. I think it is very important that people are free to opine about the price regardless if they think is it too high or too low. I am sure we would not want a forum where people think that they must always agree with the OP or risk getting flamed. If this were the case then the forum would be worthless. Thanks for a good discussion.

#198 7 years ago

These pins are for the elite. Btw why hasn't the Op made another post. I agree with another pinsider. I think he is Trolling the community.

#201 7 years ago

$50,000 for a game that is incomplete and was hastily thrown together plus entry into a law suit. Great deal.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider litzdoc.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-magic-girl?tu=litzdoc and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.