IMG_8740.PNG
MG BM66 (resized).jpg
BC960DCA-F475-43BF-A7CC-05756E90E26C-1570-00000275266E59E0 (resized).jpg
68401652 (resized).jpg
popcorn (resized).jpg
Screenshot_2017-03-01-19-40-40 (resized).png
IMG_8860 (resized).JPG
IMG_8861 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider fattrain.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#14 7 years ago

^ ^ ^ ^

And here's a list of 39 ridiculously priced items on ETSY including a $21,000 bedazzled chair, $24,000 high heel sculpture, and a $100,000 painting of a boat...

What's your point?

https://www.buzzfeed.com/katienotopoulos/39-ridiculously-expensive-weird-items-on-etsy?utm_term=.gtP56Gkm3#.qj0mwKLpP

#178 7 years ago
Quoted from ZNET:

For more restricted budgets, like mine, there's always the George Foreman Magic Grille, which functions as intended, without burning its customers.

Ok, I may have a laughed out loud at this one.... Well played

#185 7 years ago
Quoted from waltrr:

There are now 3 for sale on Mr. Pinball. one for $20,000 one for 33,000 and one for $50,000.
Wow, major price spread.

The one for 20 was the first one up and he immediately knew he priced it too low.
He got multiple offers bidding it up over that, he just never pulled the ad.

Quoted from xTheBlackKnightx:

Personally, I hope your game does sell at your listed price.
You "took the pain", and now it time to cash out on the patience and good fortune.

Thanks man, I appreciate it. I don't expect it to sell for 40-50k but just figured it would be a good starting point and get the blood boiling between all the keyboard commando's who have zero dollars invested (much like this thread).

I suspect the current market value for these games will settle right around the 30k(ish) mark. Sad to say that between all the JPop games, lawyer fees and transportation fees that will leave just a few K profit for me AT MOST. Shit happens.

#187 7 years ago
Quoted from rai:

Good luck to you fattrain hope someone with $$ money buys it and is happy, I know a guy who super rich multi million dollar house Rolls Royce with driver. To him $33k is like a penny to some other people.
So while I'm saying it's over priced or I wouldn't buy it because it doesn't seem like a good game. Perhaps a rich person won't think twice about the price.

Very true. It's all relative. If it doesn't sell it right now, no biggie. That doesn't change the amount in existence. You can also bet that whoever buys a collector piece like this won't sell it so they'll only become more and more sparce. It just seems like there is a ton available right now because everyone has been waiting 5 years and it finally got released. In a few years you will rarely see one of these for sale (especially after owners work on fleshing the game out, which make no mistake, is definitely already under way).

That's what I love about this hobby, the majority of people are always down to lend a hand. Some owners have already been scanning art, decals, manuals, schematics e.t.c. just so we have everything digitally in case we ever need it. Good people.

#189 7 years ago
Quoted from tacshose:

Agreed, this is just round one, once this is over, I doubt you will see them for sale again in a public place...

Exactly. A prime example of this is games like Kingpin King Kong Krull Goin' Nuts e.t.c. They generally do not even get posted for sale publicly. The majority of the sales I know of all of these games have been private for the past few years (as well as the prices they sell for most of the time).

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider fattrain.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-magic-girl?tu=fattrain and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.