IMG_8740.PNG
MG BM66 (resized).jpg
BC960DCA-F475-43BF-A7CC-05756E90E26C-1570-00000275266E59E0 (resized).jpg
68401652 (resized).jpg
popcorn (resized).jpg
Screenshot_2017-03-01-19-40-40 (resized).png
IMG_8860 (resized).JPG
IMG_8861 (resized).JPG

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

There are 237 posts in this topic. You are on page 5 of 5.
#201 7 years ago

$50,000 for a game that is incomplete and was hastily thrown together plus entry into a law suit. Great deal.

#202 7 years ago
Quoted from LitzDoc:

$50,000 for a game that is incomplete and was hastily thrown together plus entry into a law suit. Great deal.

If you don't like the price or the unfinished game then don't buy it. The OP is a standup guy who posts some pretty good deals here and there. Clearly he is posting this for a friend so its not even his price to begin with.

#203 7 years ago
Quoted from fisherdaman:

If you don't like the price or the unfinished game then don't buy it. The OP is a standup guy who posts some pretty good deals here and there. Clearly he is posting this for a friend so its not even his price to begin with.

I don't think he is considering buying it... but I am sure he appreciates your advice

#204 7 years ago

I think what speaks the loudest is both the $33K & $50K MG's are still posted as for sale.....enough said?

#205 7 years ago
Quoted from vdojaq:

I think what speaks the loudest is both the $33K & $50K MG's are still posted as for sale.....enough said?

That's not really enough said...there's still plenty more to say. I mean, I guess it means that if you have a MG for sale, right now, at $33K or higher it might not sell instantly. But what about $28K? Surely there's something to be said about that?

Enough said is such a cold, cruel, and unfair way to put things, when in fact, much more will be said in the coming weeks and months about Magic Girl.

#206 7 years ago

Guys this thread is for magic girl number 12.... it's $33k or best offer. It's not the $50k magic girl on eBay or $45k Cali one... it's not the Michael Jordan pin either....

$33k best offer on a nib magic girl.

If you want to talk about anything else please go use the jpop thread

#208 7 years ago
Quoted from lllvjr:

Guys this thread is for magic girl number 12.... it's $33k or best offer. It's not the $50k magic girl on eBay or $45k Cali one... it's not the Michael Jordan pin either....

And where can I find that thread?

#209 7 years ago
Quoted from vdojaq:

Totally clueless comments because some people just have nothing better to do!

Everyone in this thread has nothing better to do.

#210 7 years ago

Seems like a bargain... oh wait a box of lights, or a 1969 Camaro SS.

#211 7 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Should have made $44k for the Iceman George Gervin

Quoted from Mfsrc791:

I'll give you 12k since it's Tom bradys number

Quoted from iceman44:

$23k Michael Jordan must be the magic number. Or not.

How about a Cam Newton?

IMG_0589 (resized).JPGIMG_0589 (resized).JPG

#212 7 years ago
Quoted from TotanMan:

And where can I find that thread?

It should be on your first page of threads in the forum, possibly with a little fire burning on the right (lots of symbolism there), over 22,000 posts and with the other names of his various imagined games in the title. It would be hard to miss scrolling down a bit. I think it's the largest thread in Pinside history.

#213 7 years ago

Totanman ??? Reminds me of someone else.

#214 7 years ago
Quoted from fisherdaman:

If you don't like the price or the unfinished game then don't buy it

thanks!!!

I wasnt sure what to do.....

#215 7 years ago

Do you think your seller would consider $25k? I know someone that might be interested.

#218 7 years ago
Quoted from Razorbak86:

How about a Cam Newton?

No, you could never play it. It would be on the side with a towel over its back box.

#219 7 years ago

This is exactly why I haven't been interested in Pinball for the last 6+ months

#220 7 years ago
Quoted from lllvjr:

Posts pin for $33k
expects people not to talk about it

#221 7 years ago

My biggest fear would be that all of these MG's might get pulled into a RAZA/AIW lawsuit. (I said "might").

#222 7 years ago
Quoted from thedefog:

This is exactly why I haven't been interested in Pinball for the last 6+ months

I'm confused... someone posting a very rare game for sale destroyed your interest in pinball? That's odd.

#223 7 years ago
Quoted from Astropin:

My biggest fear would be that all of these MG's might get pulled into a RAZA/AIW lawsuit. (I said "might").

Leave that shit in the jpop thread. U know nothing of the legalitys don't start that crap in my sales thread please.

Can a moderator please lock up the comments on this sale thread for me. I'll leave it for sale and mark it sold when I'm done

#224 7 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

Do you think your seller would consider $25k? I know someone that might be interested.

Someone would really pay 25k for this game? Unbelievable!

#225 7 years ago

Have there been any actual sales of Magic Girl anywhere? If so, for how much?

#226 7 years ago
Quoted from lllvjr:

Leave that shit in the jpop thread. U know nothing of the legalitys don't start that crap in my sales thread please.
Can a moderator please lock up the comments on this sale thread for me. I'll leave it for sale and mark it sold when I'm done

Cancel this sale, start a new one with no associated thread. I don't think the mods would want to kill an actively discussed thread on a discussion forum.

#227 7 years ago
Quoted from lllvjr:

mark it sold when I'm done

Now that's funny

#228 7 years ago
Quoted from TRAMD:

Have there been any actual sales of Magic Girl anywhere? If so, for how much?

I sold mine for $23,000

#229 7 years ago
Quoted from Mr68:

I sold mine for $23,000

That was to a gambler & before we found out how non-functional it was going to be. You got out while the gettin' was good!

#230 7 years ago

what gets me, is everyone that has one, doesn't want to take it out of the box and trying to dump it before anyone sees it playing. this game wouldn't lower in value because it's out of the box. In fact, if people can see what they have and how it plays would mean more than showing a box. If you can show video of it playing, working and enough finished code, it would sell for more than it would with it in the box.

#231 7 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

what gets me, is everyone that has one, doesn't want to take it out of the box and trying to dump it before anyone sees it playing. this game wouldn't lower in value because it's out of the box. In fact, if people can see what they have and how it plays would mean more than showing a box. If you can show video of it playing, working and enough finished code, it would sell for more than it would with it in the box.

But you only need to open one.....and one has been opened....and played, and videoed....etc..

If I had one I wouldn't open it either....not knowing what we know. Even if the owners collectively come up with eventual fixes....I would sell and point the new owner in the right direction.

#232 7 years ago
Quoted from Mr68:

I sold mine for $23,000

I think you where brilliant. You got out and can be done with it.

Maybe the speculators are right and they can find a mark to purchase it. But I sure wouldn't be trying to sell on here.
Maybe eBay Dubai. Bill it as the biggest throphy of America failure night light

#233 7 years ago
Quoted from Mr68:

I sold mine for $23,000

You made a quick $7000 with very few hassles (didnt have to deal with shipping either). I'd say you did pretty
Well.

It remains to be seen if anybody else does better. The curiosity and novelty value of this game is fading fast.

#234 7 years ago

The I don't give a shit Clock is ticking.

Kim did very well and Kaneda is happy so that's a good transition.

#235 7 years ago
Quoted from pinballkyle:

Someone would really pay 25k for this game? Unbelievable!

25k pesos?

#236 7 years ago

The preorder risks of MG was, it *might* play like crap.

The post production buyers should know full will how it'll play.

#237 7 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

what gets me, is everyone that has one, doesn't want to take it out of the box and trying to dump it before anyone sees it playing. this game wouldn't lower in value because it's out of the box. In fact, if people can see what they have and how it plays would mean more than showing a box.

Hence, the new direction of hobby which I started really and absurdly observing in the past 5 years.

This has nothing directed at the sale or the private owner themselves, as I believe selling is the best thing to do in this title case. Just get rid if it.

So what am seeing and hearing?

"I own pinball game machines but refuse to play them out of fear of them being played."

Think about what I just said.

Does this make logical sense new owners?
Has pinbalI collecting truly devolved into Star Wars action figures still in their original bubble plastic wrapping?

This is about the same quality reasoning of "My pinball playfield glass is better than your playfield glass." reported recently.

And people wonder why long time collectors rarely post anymore.

This equals ZERO enjoyment, but sometimes is result of owners not understanding and being able to repair their own games as well.

Pinball is not a cardboard box.
You can get those for a couple bucks.
Nobody really cared if you keep the box from the game either, folks.
Let it go to kids to make a fort, or recycle it.

Nor are the games ancient religious relics, but people are continuing to treat them as such, which is pretty entertaining after so many years.

"The actual world of pinball speculation."

New owners might as well not own machines at all, and simply go play games locally, at least then they are supporting operators.

BTW, there are more MGs for sale across the USA in multiple avenues, than any other high end collectible pinball machine right now.

Keeping this sale alive!

I know there are more people that just "gotta have" this game or have online videos of gameplay finally soured the grapes, explained a few realities?
The highest exchange I know was just shy of $30K.

There are 237 posts in this topic. You are on page 5 of 5.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-magic-girl/page/5 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.