IMG_8740.PNG
MG BM66 (resized).jpg
BC960DCA-F475-43BF-A7CC-05756E90E26C-1570-00000275266E59E0 (resized).jpg
68401652 (resized).jpg
popcorn (resized).jpg
Screenshot_2017-03-01-19-40-40 (resized).png
IMG_8860 (resized).JPG
IMG_8861 (resized).JPG

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

There are 237 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 5.
#101 7 years ago

STLE
AcDc premium
IM VE
Met pro
TWD Pro
Tron pro

These are the pins I bought for $33k and they all work.

#102 7 years ago
Quoted from pinmister:

I just clicked on that Ebay listing for MG from Kaneda for $45,000. I find it interesting that he is using a reputable pinsider name as his ebay identity. Fattrain11? Lame

I can't tell if you're joking or not?

#103 7 years ago
Quoted from Skins:

I can't tell if you're joking or not?

ebay.com link: 711 53200 19255 0

Not a joke but Kaneda is

#104 7 years ago
Quoted from pinmister:

ebay.com link
Not a joke but Kaneda is

That's not Kaneda's listing. It really is fattrain's listing.

#105 7 years ago
Quoted from Wolfmarsh:

That's not Kaneda's listing. It really is fattrain's listing.

It looks like Kaneda's apartment in NY? I thought it was Kaneda based on You tube videos?

#106 7 years ago
Quoted from pinmister:

ebay.com link
Not a joke but Kaneda is

That is fattrain's. He posted the link in one of these threads somewhere. He used pictures of other owners unboxing since his is still in the box. The ad states: Still BRAND NEW in the box! (Note: The pics are from various other magic girl owners who have opened their game)

#107 7 years ago

Ah I guess I should have read location first- in California. It does have a NY apartment look to the picture. My mistake

#108 7 years ago

Nobody in this thread is "looking out for the pinball community".

You need to really get over yourself if you feel that way.

What is happening is that a bunch of people are shitting up someone's for sale thread. That is uncalled for. [comment removed]

JPOP has made everyone lose their damn mind.

GLYTS. You deserve better than this.

#109 7 years ago
Quoted from Cornelius:

Nobody in this thread is "looking out for the pinball community".
You need to really get over yourself if you feel that way.
What is happening is that a bunch of people are shitting up someone's for sale thread. That is uncalled for. [comment removed]
GLYTS. You deserve better than this.

Ya. But just look at all the free bumps he is getting!!!!!!

#110 7 years ago
Quoted from Mfsrc791:

Ya. But just look at all the free bumps he is getting!!!!!!

I guess!

#111 7 years ago
Quoted from Mojosan:

Completely disagree.
I'm in the market for a MG. I'm hardly a "sucker."
There are people in, literally, every hobby that exists who want to collect what just does it for them. Cars, watches, wine, fountain pens, antique furniture, cigarette lighters, fishing flys, etc, etc, etc... Every single hobby has rare or unusual items that enthusiasts in that hobby are drawn to.

What's really insulting is when the prospective buyer asks you to take a picture of the shooter lane on your fountain pen.

#112 7 years ago

Wow!!!!! I didn't even think this had been completed or was even ready to flip. I stand corrected as I just watched a few youtube videos. Doesn't look like much is going on though. GLWS

#113 7 years ago
Quoted from rai:

Many people think of something is desirable and sought after because it's positive or significant not like BM66 SLE which is a marketing gimmick.

Quoted from iceman44:

I'm thinking Odiner is going to sell his piece of shit BM66LE for chump change and add another $20K on top for this fabulous beauty!

MG BM66 (resized).jpgMG BM66 (resized).jpg

Quoted from Richthofen:

Anyone in New England who collects pinball has probably bought a game from this seller, Lorenzo. He's a good dude, fair dealer.

Just kidding Lorenzo...had to chime in. Good luck with the sale bump.

#114 7 years ago
Quoted from sevenrites:

the prices on these Magic Girl games must be a huge boost to his ego. Coupled with actually delivering a few games, he's probably feeling a great sense of pride and accomplishment.

Of course he does. He's the most delusional, narcissistic, duplicitous AH I've ever met.

#115 7 years ago

Magic!

IMG_8740.PNGIMG_8740.PNG

#116 7 years ago
Quoted from Cornelius:

Boo Hoo. For the ONE MILLIONTH time if you don't want comments DO NOT link a goddamn thread to your Market ad; it is just that simple.
Once again what are you helping exactly? Nothing, just pissing and moaning aboot someone's thread being ruined, whilst you shit all over it yourself, and yet pat yourself on the back like you're an ace guy.

Stop giving Jpop any credit, rare games are rare games; and people want them. Shit we lost our minds when when Stern was charging 15K, what the hell did you think was going to happen here?

Now, just like I meant when I upvoted the OP when he made this thread, Grand Lizard with sale.

#117 7 years ago

Looks like magic!

IMG_8741.PNGIMG_8741.PNG

#118 7 years ago
Quoted from TRAMD:

I disagree. It is what makes Pinside the best place to purchase a pin. The deals will always be more fair here. The seller is always welcome to place the ad without the forum post or to avoid Pinside entirely. They will have less exposure and be less likely to sell their pin but they will have a better chance of ripping someone off elsewhere. The community watches out for each other here and I think that is overall better for the future of collecting. There is a for sale thread for a Hobbit SE for $7500 and I have posted twice there about what a good deal it is. The more Pinside is known as a place for fair deals, not rip-offs, the better.

Well said. The seller obviously wants to discuss his for sale ad or he would not post it in a discussion forum. Then you must take the good with the bad. . I think there is a lot of value knowing what others think of the price. It makes the transaction more fair for both parties. If you got thin skin stick to for sale ads in you local paper or Craig's list.

#119 7 years ago
Quoted from frankmac:

Looks like magic!

Looks like a god awful topper

#120 7 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Boo Hoo. For the ONE MILLIONTH time if you don't want comments DO NOT link a goddamn thread to your Market ad; it is just that simple.
Once again what are you helping exactly? Nothing, just pissing and moaning aboot someone's thread being ruined, whilst you shit all over it yourself, and yet pat yourself on the back like your an ace guy.
Stop giving Jpop any credit, rare games are rare games; and people want them. Shit we lost our minds when when Stern was charging 15K, what the hell did you think was going to happen here?
Now, just like I meant when I upvoted the OP when he made this thread, Grand Lizard with sale.

+1000

#121 7 years ago

I watched some of Kaneda's Youtube videos and this is a great looking game. The artwork is amazing and the lighting and general layout look fantastic. Too bad it will probably never be a reasonably priced and complete game.

#122 7 years ago

Is this yours? If so , what number?

#123 7 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Once again what are you helping exactly? Nothing, just pissing and moaning aboot someone's thread being ruined, whilst you shit all over it yourself, and yet pat yourself on the back like your an ace guy.

"Golden rule".

"Be nice".

Please, PLEASE stop saying things like "it's all about you" to give yourself an out for being a jerk. It's not about me AT ALL, it's about this dudes sale, it's not about your opinion of the game or how much it costs or anything. What gives you the right to shit up a persons sale thread? Are you so arrogant that you constantly find yourself above the rules?

JTF. I shouldn't have to explain that to grown adults.

#124 7 years ago

Congrats dude. Do you go to car dealerships and attempt to get people not to buy the cars on the lot?

Grown ass men.

#125 7 years ago
Quoted from Cornelius:

Congrats dude. Do you go to car dealerships and attempt to get people not to buy the cars on the lot?
Grown ass men.

Cargument...really?

#126 7 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Cargument...really?

#127 7 years ago

If you can't take criticism then don't post in a thread. Bye the way if I heard someone getting ripped off by a car salesman or anybody else you are damn right I would say something. And I have. I don't like seeing people getting ripped off. Especially people who don't have the means.

#128 7 years ago

Are we also supposed to be silent when we see a Newbie getting Gorfed or Choggared? (Selling a routed game as HUO) I don't think so. I won't.

#129 7 years ago
Quoted from rai:

I am just trying to explain why some people could care less about MG.
I think the rationale is that when you talk about cars, watches, fountain pens (etc..) several things are probably present not just rarity.
An expensive watch is probable a very fine piece of jewelry and probably was significant in some way in quality and design. If I made a watch and it was the only one that would ever be made it would be rare but it would not be significant.
Many people think of something is desirable and sought after because it's positive or significant not like BM66 SLE which is a marketing gimmick.
Example if Action Comics 1 is the first appearance of Superman and then Superman goes on to be one of the most popular super heros of all time therefore that comic is both rare and significant.
If instead there was another comic of that same time was the first appearance of Body Odor Man and that character never did anything after. Obviously there would be very low interest in that example. I am not saying BO comic issue would not be collectable as it was rare and old but it would be kind of like who cares.
If a comic book company said it was just producing an issue that was limited only so they could jack up the price that's not the same as a legitimate comic that was the first appearance of Superman. It's just marketing fluff.
Another example would be someone who collected let's say a guitar that belonged to Charles Manson. It historic and 'collectible' but a lot of people would see this as somehow a dubious thing to fawn over.
Finally just buying everything in sight just because it's rare and you have a ton of money is different than buying significant pieces of history or actually good.

I will say this game is "significant" and "historic" because of the way it came into existence though better terms might be "notorious" and "infamous". Some of the interest right now is to see what works and what doesn't.

I'm not interested in the slightest but I understand others' desire to own it.

Hopefully RAZA gets made for the people who had money in on it. I know I never expected MG to get made until they showed up in people's houses.

#130 7 years ago
Quoted from dmbjunky:

I will say this game is "significant" and "historic"

Only when thelaw buys one for the vfw

#131 7 years ago
Quoted from dhard:

Only when thelaw buys one for the vfw

Man If I had that much to blow I would buy it

#132 7 years ago

I heard Rick is making a MGr right after he makes AFMr, MBr, CCCr, KPr, and BBBr. So if you start saving now you will able to purchase in 2050 when it starts shipping

#133 7 years ago
Quoted from dmbjunky:

I will say this game is "significant" and "historic" because of the way it came into existence though better terms might be "notorious" and "infamous". Some of the interest right now is to see what works and what doesn't.
I'm not interested in the slightest but I understand others' desire to own it.
Hopefully RAZA gets made for the people who had money in on it. I know I never expected MG to get made until they showed up in people's houses.

It might be OK if it looked like it was playable. As it is now it's a good looking box and probably frustrating as hell to play.

If that gets anyone off, I don't know what to say. It's not as if you couldn't buy a fully restored 2-3 pins that were ne plus ultra and more fun to play. Whatever people get their kicks off on I guess.

Kind of just strikes me as someone who would buy it has little taste in pinball (but what do I know). I am not saying that I would never spend mad money on pinball machines but if I had NBA type money, I'd far rather get CQ AFM, TAF and CFTBL (or that type) maybe I'd spend foolish money overspend on some pins but at least get decent games.

#134 7 years ago
Quoted from LitzDoc:

Well said. The seller obviously wants to discuss his for sale ad or he would not post it in a discussion forum. Then you must take the good with the bad. . I think there is a lot of value knowing what others think of the price. It makes the transaction more fair for both parties. If you got thin skin stick to for sale ads in you local paper or Craig's list.

Quoted from LitzDoc:

I figured there would be a thread over load if I didn't leave the comment section open in this sale. Trying to leave it open so people can say what they want good or bad. Having sold over 800 games having thick enough skin is part of the business. With that said the price says best offer next to it, I had two offers and they backed off. We shall see if someone steps up but I am open to real offers if someone pm me that's serious. I'm selling it for a friend who doesn't have time to deal with selling, He was full in on raza money as well as magic girl.

#135 7 years ago
Quoted from lllvjr:

, He was full in on raza money as well as magic girl.

So he is a dumb now as in the past. You can't fix stupid, so maybe someone will double his $

#136 7 years ago

I think you are doing a fine job in this thread. You have sold 800 games. Wow that's a lot. I think I have sold 3 or 4 pins. I like the FS threads. I learn a lot about the hobby and pin prices. I think it is very important that people are free to opine about the price regardless if they think is it too high or too low. I am sure we would not want a forum where people think that they must always agree with the OP or risk getting flamed. If this were the case then the forum would be worthless. Thanks for a good discussion.

#137 7 years ago
Quoted from BoJo:

I heard Rick is making a MGr right after he makes AFMr, MBr, CCCr, KPr, and BBBr. So if you start saving now you will able to purchase in 2050 when it starts shipping

This will be after the Cease & Desist letters to Zidware

#138 7 years ago

wow
i'm suprised that these have even seen the light of day
jpop really came through
so says all the haters

#139 7 years ago
Quoted from MotorCityMatt:

So he is a dumb now as in the past. You can't fix stupid, so maybe someone will double his $

i would appreciate if u no longer post in this thread. Thank u

#140 7 years ago

#141 7 years ago
Quoted from lllvjr:

i would appreciate if u no longer post in this thread. Thank u

No problem, continue on...

#142 7 years ago

#143 7 years ago

Are you internet heroes really trying to save someone from spending $33k? Save your super powers for someone overspending on a $3k No Fear. Anyone that can afford this pin doesn't need your help. Is the game worth 33k? Nope. If I had disposable income that I could throw $33k at it, would I? I'd negotiate something. I've probably bought 25 of Lorenzo's 800 games. I know where the game comes from and it's legit. I hope it doesn't sell so I can play it. Kidding. Here's another bump to add some more exposure. This game will sell for more than most of you are comfortable with because someone can afford it. Deal with it.

#144 7 years ago

Once again this is a east coast region bargain compared to the one in California on mr pinball classifieds for $50000 man all the great deals are in the east you pinheads sure are lucky to live in this area

#145 7 years ago

Anyone who loves JPOPs previous games like Theatre of Magic, Tales of the Arabian Nights or Circus Voltaire would drool over owning a MG even if it's not a functioning game. I would personally pay $15k-$18k for one because I can. Call me stupid but it's something I can't explain as a collector. The design and art is beautiful. Sure the project went down the tube, and people say JPOP is a fraud, he's not, he wasn't able to forecast costs, management, poor decision making. He didn't intend to screw anyone, just misguided. If I had deposited money and never saw a dime back I'm sure I'd have a different opinion.

Instead is scrapping the project, Jersey Jack should have taken over the project, nothing compares to JJ, they would have made this dream a reality, and if JJ did take it over I'd pay $15-$20k, unfortunately there's only a handful of people who would pay it therefore not filling demand. Once you go Jersey Jack you don't go back. With their talent, vision, and quality, they'd have easily completed MG.

#146 7 years ago
Quoted from BoJo:

Hilarious!!!

#147 7 years ago
Quoted from TotanMan:

people say JPOP is a fraud, he's not,

REALLY!!???!!

Quoted from TotanMan:He didn't intend to screw anyone, just misguided.

HUH!!!???!!!

Quoted from TotanMan:If I had deposited money and never saw a dime back I'm sure I'd have a different opinion.

REALLY!!??!!Now youre talking.....I didnt have any money in and I still think its an unmitigated disaster for pinball.

Im happy for those who got something for their money.

Price gouging on an incomplete game is gross.

Sorry OP but I dont dig your "flipper" approach to selling this game.For those that see this as a uber collectable.I cant understand that perspective.Its not even majorly manufactured.i.e incomplete,probably no parts or tech services either.

#148 7 years ago

best thing this game can do is be kindling for a bon-fire.

#149 7 years ago
Quoted from TotanMan:

and people say JPOP is a fraud, he's not, he wasn't able to forecast costs, management, poor decision making. He didn't intend to screw anyone, just misguided.

You lost me here.

I couldn't disagree more.

#150 7 years ago
Quoted from TotanMan:

I would personally pay $15k-$18k for one because I can. Call me stupid but it's something I can't explain as a collector.

Buy my RAZA spot for much less. Come join the wacky, zany, fun adventures of Zidware-land! Be a part of the excitement with: Missed deadlines, delusional thinking, forecast impossibilities, vague and misleading statements.

AND, if you act now, I will provide Jpop's phone number where you can listen to his voice mail over and over again. ** It's an I-Phone!! **

Visit the magical world of my sales hype here: https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-retro-atomic-zombie-adventureland

Whysnow approved!

There are 237 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 5.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-magic-girl/page/3 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.