(Topic ID: 148925)

For sale: Machine: Bride of Pinbot, The (Williams, 1991)

By hoby1

8 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 58 posts
  • 17 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by mjm697
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

There are 58 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
#1 8 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Game - for sale

For sale: Machine: Bride of Pinbot, The (Williams, 1991)

Added: 2016-01-09 19:23:02 UTC • Ended: January 13th, 2016
Condition: Used - shows wear, needs some work

Price

$ 2,195

Real nice BOP with perfect back glass and real nice cabinet. Playfield needs a good shop as it's very dirty. Played nice and face works perfect. 2195. OBO

Item photos

image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg

Photos not showing? Make sure your ad blocker plugin is not hiding them.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Seller insights

These are hoby1's market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to hoby1's stats page

Listing result

The seller marked this ad as "not sold". The item did not sell through Pinside so there's no listing result.

Item location

Allentown, PA, US

Related shop items!

Interested in this game? Also check out these related Pinside Shops items!

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 1.25
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

Cabinet - Toppers
+CY Universal

$ 1.00
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 98.00
Lighting - Interactive
ArcadeMade

$ 9.95
$ 98.00
Lighting - Interactive
ArcadeMade

$ 9.99
$ 170.00
Displays
Digipinball Shop

#2 8 years ago

Nice cabinet unfaded for the most part. But shouldn't it also be shopped for $2750?

#3 8 years ago

I had guys all over me for listing a full tear down and shopped BOP for $2800. Had new cabinet artwork installed. Fully Led'd. New heartbeat ramp. And new legs and feet. And the playfield was above average with little ware.

I was constantly having to tell them how much it cost to do the work on top of the games price.

#4 8 years ago

Make an offer. Maybe I am a little high. I won't be offended as I can say no. Not real familiar with system 11 prices. Just went by ones for sale.

Allen

#5 8 years ago

Im so confused bc im talking to the person on cl that has this exact pin for a way different price ? Same pictures and everything?

#7 8 years ago

Just bought it for that

#8 8 years ago

Needs some TLC. Got it going though

#9 8 years ago
Quoted from hoby1:

Just bought it for that

O I was told it was still available lol

#10 8 years ago

Are you interested. Paid full price but would let it go for a little more shoot me an email if ya like

#11 8 years ago

You just paid 2k an hour ago. Nice flip I was next in line.

#12 8 years ago
Quoted from hoby1:

Paid full price

Yeah right

#13 8 years ago

That's to funny. Like Pinsiders wouldn't know??? Isn't that like going to the show and talking someone down 25% off the listed price and buying it. Then putting a new for sale tag 25% higher then the original price? Lmao.

Of course we all have maybe raised the price on the games in our collections when selling.

This sounds like coinopwarehouse stuff. I remember seeing a EM game in Gettysburg awhile a go on craigslist for $100. A few hours later it was listed for $250 with the same pictures. Had the deteriorated slingshot rubber laying in the same spot as the first listing.

Guess who's add it was? Coinopwarehouse!!!

#14 8 years ago

So you think what I offered it to you was too high for my time.

#15 8 years ago

Who gives a shit? Good for you op. The only people that get upset over flippers are those with pockets too small or the ability to locate deals.

#16 8 years ago
Quoted from hoby1:

So you think what I offered it to you was too high for my time.

Yes I do

Quoted from inhomearcades:

Who gives a shit? Good for you op. The only people that get upset over flippers are those with pockets too small or the ability to locate deals.

I do tough guy. Thanks for insightful thoughts and pleasant demeanor.

#17 8 years ago

Dont want to be greedy if he really wants the game... Offered it up to him on a pm for a reasonable price for my time. I think thats fair.

#18 8 years ago
Quoted from shlockdoc:

Yes I do

By no means am I a tough guy but okay. Seriously, do you have even the slightest interest in purchasing the game or do you just want to complain he wants to make a few bucks?

#19 8 years ago
Quoted from shlockdoc:

Yes I do

What do you think is a fair price?

#20 8 years ago
Quoted from shlockdoc:

Yes I do

Seems like your just upset he beat you to the game. Shit happens, no need to let everyone on the internet know your upset about it.

#21 8 years ago

By no means am I a tough guy but okay. Seriously, do you have even the slightest interest in purchasing the game or do you just want to complain he wants to make a few bucks?

I was en route to the game when the seller told me he told two people. I respectfully said let the other buyer go first. It is all good and hoby is a good dude and offered it up at the same price to me. He is a solid fellow.

#22 8 years ago
Quoted from shlockdoc:

I was en route to the game when the seller told me he told two people. I respectfully said let the other buyer go first. It is all good and hoby is a good dude and offered it up at the same price. He is a solid fellow.

But yet your upset he is selling to for more?

#23 8 years ago

Seems like your just upset he beat you to the game. Shit happens, no need to let everyone on the internet know your upset about it.

Fair is fair, you are right I was upset but now I am over it

#24 8 years ago

LMK as like you said . I did it for the flip I can do a solid once in a while too.

Allen

#25 8 years ago
Quoted from shlockdoc:

Fair is fair, you are right I was upset but now I am over it

Cheers.

#26 8 years ago

But yet your upset he is selling to for more?

I wanted to keep it and play it. Not flip it. So I was upset that a bride was local and it was bought to flip. It's only pinball.

#27 8 years ago

Btw, what a shitty seller to allow more than one person to be enroute for a game.

#28 8 years ago
Quoted from shlockdoc:

I wanted to keep it and play it. Not flip it. So I was upset that a bride was local and it was bought to flip.

Do you want it.? I will work with you.... Ok

#29 8 years ago
Quoted from hoby1:

Do you want it.? I will work with you.... Ok

Thanks I'm good. Very fair , for real. Thank you Allen sorry if I came off terse.

#30 8 years ago

This couldn't happen to a such a nice guy. Karma's a Bitch

#31 8 years ago
Quoted from hoby1:

LMK as like you said . I did it for the flip I can do a solid once in a while too.
Allen

I think any buyer should pay you to shop it Your shop jobs are amazing.

#32 8 years ago
Quoted from little-italy:

This couldn't happen to a such a nice guy. Karma's a Bitch

Ha your woz is still for sale. Hope the mortgage company can wait another week.

#33 8 years ago
Quoted from hank527:

I think any buyer should pay you to shop it Your shop jobs are amazing.

It's not shopped yet

#34 8 years ago
Quoted from shlockdoc:

I wanted to keep it and play it. Not flip it. So I was upset that a bride was local and it was bought to flip. It's only pinball.

Could be a blessing in disguise, did you see the acid damage on the CPU board? It was repaired but at least 2 IC's show corrosion on them.

#35 8 years ago
Quoted from Pin_Guy:

Could be a blessing in disguise, did you see the acid damage on the CPU board? It was repaired but at least 2 IC's show corrosion on them.

It boots fine, I will abate and move off board.

#36 8 years ago

BTW .... I offered it to him for little more than may gas and tolls and a few buck. Just for the fact that he really wanted the game and wants to keeps. Not sure if he wants now but that's ok.

It's going to clean up really nice. Has some of wear but plays great. Had to solder the wire back on the head motor and fix a little GI so far

Any one that wants don't be afraid to shoot me an offer as I am VERY fair

Allen

#37 8 years ago
Quoted from hoby1:

BTW .... I offered it to him for little more than may gas and tolls and a few buck. Just for the fact that he really wanted the game and wants to keeps. Not sure if he wants now but that's ok.
It's going to clean up really nice. Has some of wear but plays great. Had to solder the wire back on the head motor and fix a little GI so far
Any one that wants don't be afraid to shoot me an offer as I am VERY fair
Allen</blockquo

#38 8 years ago

Have to say. Allen has turned this around. And did just want to be paid for his time to the guy that was on the road also.

The game gets shopped up and gone over. And repaired with LED'S installed. Its a $2800 game. Nice brides are hard to find.

#39 8 years ago

There's one that was listed in N.Y. 2 days a go for $3750. But it was fully restored and sold already. That shows you there are buyers for a nice bride.

#40 8 years ago

Goddamn, dude, stop being a dick.

#41 8 years ago
Quoted from Collin:

I'm on an ignore kick, just ignore him. Do you have any idea how much better Pinside is if you can't see Kanada posts? Was it Kanada?

#42 8 years ago
Quoted from dantebean:

I'm on an ignore kick, just ignore him. Do you have any idea how much better Pinside is if you can't see Kanada posts? Was it Kanada?

Hah! Nope, it was "inhomearcades" who just generally doesn't have anything fun/helpful/worthwhile/not-asshole-y to contribute from my recollection.

Did they finally fix things to where you can't see threads started by someone you've got on ignore? Individual Kaneda posts in others' threads pale in comparison to Kaneda-created threads.

#43 8 years ago
Quoted from Collin:

Please just put me on ignore.

If I'm a dick for sticking up for the op than so be it. The other guy even admitted to being upset that he was beat to the game. Shit happens and people want to complain about it and it gets old.

Again do us both a favor and ignore me if that's the way you feel.

#44 8 years ago

Come on guys...enough. Keep it on topic. Or ignore each other. Or take it to PMs. Or to deathmatch.

#45 8 years ago

Great seller and always has real nice stuff; somebody snag this thing

#46 8 years ago

Great seller and hell of a good dude! Even if he had his flip flops on. It is suppose to be like 50 degrees today You da man Allen! Glws

#47 8 years ago

I've been on the same end where I have gone to purchase a machine only to find when I get there to be being loaded into anther guys truck. Shitty on the owners part for having multiple parties come out at the same time. I wasn't mad with the buyer, but I definitely had words for the seller.

And why is it a big deal if he buys it and puts it here to make a few bucks? good for him to score a machine at a nice price. Me personally, I try to make a profit on everything I invest my money in.

#48 8 years ago

Nothing. Untill you see it listed for the same price as one with a full tear down and shop. With full Led's, new ramp, new full cabinet artwork installed, and new legs fully working. And Pinsiders were getting on him for charging too much for it!!!

#49 8 years ago

Just a quick update. Did a quick shop of the lower playfield. There is a cracked and half assed repaired sling plastic. Looks really nice IMO.

I can see there is playfield touch up up top.

All offers entertained

image_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpeg

#50 8 years ago

BOP is one of the few Williams games I own, used to be all Williams before I sold off all of my titles. Kept the Bride, and TAF. Great game!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 170.00
Displays
Digipinball Shop

$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark

$ 9.99
$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinBoss Mods

$ 1.25
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 20.00
Playfield - Decals
DevilsMuse Arcade

£ 58.00
Lighting - Led
PinballToys

$ 200.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

£ 69.00
Playfield - Other
PinballToys

$ 9.95
$ 9.95
$ 40.00
$ 250.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 1.00
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 1.00
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 27.95
Cabinet - Toppers
+CY Universal

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 58 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-machine-bride-of-pinbot-the-williams-1991-1999 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.