DSCF0324 (resized).JPG
DSCF0323 (resized).JPG
DSCF0322 (resized).JPG
DSCF0316 (resized).JPG
DSCF0315 (resized).JPG
DSCF0317 (resized).JPG
DSCF0318 (resized).JPG
DSCF0319 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jgentry.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#3 7 years ago

If this had the 2.0 installed I'd be tempted

#52 7 years ago

Am I the only one that wants to see the owner raise the price 1K to make some of you just completely lose your minds

#66 7 years ago
Quoted from volcanodiver:

it does not look as bad in the new pics but its still pink looking. And the helmet really looks like crap. The PF is good. Its a nice 2-2.5K (really high end, sucker sale) machine. You are likely upside down on it financially.

You are out of your mind if you think this is a 2-2.5K machine. Nice originals with decent cabinets and minimum playfield wear go for 2.5K all the time. It's substantially nicer then the ones that I have seen sell for 2.5K recently.

#74 7 years ago

funny my nice original was $750, granted 2 years ago, yes they are higher now, but not that much though. His new PF is great but still not a worth enough to go anywhere near justifying the price. Its basically a sys11 with WPC boards, both in rules and layout. The 2.0 kit he does not have would still not put this near his asking price. Mine with the new ramps, new PF, 2.0, new helmet, new mini PF, etc is not worth that either. Now if i was wiling to sell mine and an idiot offered $5500, of course I'd take it. But to expect that is crazy.

So you gave away a nice BOP 2 years ago and now you are butt hurt about it? Or did you just sucker someone out of one cheap? I'm not saying it's worth 5.5k. I am saying if you think it's worth 2k you are completely out of touch with the current market. It would likely sell pretty easily around $3500.

#80 7 years ago

So what we've learned is reading comprehension is not a skill you've developed.

Sure Kenada. Now go buy a BOP with a new playfield for 2k.

#83 7 years ago

Now why would I do that when I've already stated I have one, with a new pf and 2.0? Learn to read.

Since you bought it for $750, added a new playfield which isn't worth anything based on your value of the OP's machine, and the 2.0 is worth about $1500 used so you game is worth $2250 right? Or maybe I read that wrong again.

#119 7 years ago

This thread is a great example of how meticulous this hobby has become. Everyone wants perfect games these days. I realize that it's being discussed because of the price of the OP's game, but does a sanded interior of a cabinet really matter that much to most people? Sure it looks nice, its a good finishing touch, but it has nothing to do with the outside looks of the game or how it plays. The only person that will likely ever know it is even sanded is the current owner.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

$ 20.00
Playfield - Decals
DevilsMuse Arcade

$ 1.00
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 200.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 27.95
$ 9.95
$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 170.00
Displays
Digipinball Shop

£ 69.00
Playfield - Other
PinballToys

£ 58.00
Lighting - Led
PinballToys

$ 9.95
$ 1.25
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Cabinet - Toppers
+CY Universal

$ 1.00
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 250.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 9.99
$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinBoss Mods

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jgentry.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-machine-bride-of-pinbot-the-1?tu=jgentry and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.