• Latest reply 1 year ago by ToucanF16
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

PB2 (resized).jpg
PB1 (resized).jpg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#1 1 year ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Game - for sale

For sale: Lost In Space

Added: 2022-05-10 00:01:20 UTC • Ended: May 18th, 2022
Condition: Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean

Price

$ 4,500 (Firm)

Price is firm

Great looking machine that is 100% working. Fully shopped and refurbished. Upgraded with LED lighting

Item photos

PB1 (resized).jpg
PB2 (resized).jpg

Photos not showing? Make sure your ad blocker plugin is not hiding them.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Seller insights

These are rastults's market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

N/A

Go to rastults's stats page

Listing result

The seller ended this ad and submitted the final sales price into our price database but opted not to disclose the price publicly.

Seller contributed to Pinside for this listing!

Item location

MCCORDSVILLE, IN, US

Related shop items!

Interested in this game? Also check out these related Pinside Shops items!

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

£ 45.00
Lighting - Other
PinballToys

$ 12.95
$ 18.95
£ 45.00
Lighting - Led
PinballToys

$ 45.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

#2 1 year ago

These don’t come up often. New Pinsider that signed up four hours ago. He’ll have that hurdle to overcome. I suggest some more pictures. Particularly of common wear areas, shooter lane, under playfield, inside cabinet, inside back box, etc.

#3 1 year ago
Quoted from ToucanF16:

These don’t come up often. New Pinsider that signed up four hours ago. He’ll have that hurdle to overcome. I suggest some more pictures. Particularly of common wear areas, shooter lane, under playfield, inside cabinet, inside back box, etc.

You say this in just about every one of these ads, They come up more often then you think >> This one is relisted after it says it was sold>>>> https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-lost-in-space-14 For the forth time>>> https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-lost-in-space-12 >>> https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-lost-in-space-14#post-6864972 https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-lost-in-space-11

#4 1 year ago

Oh, ok Now I get the pumping of the for-sale ads, you own this machine.

Quoted from ToucanF16:

#5 1 year ago
Quoted from ToucanF16:

I agree on getting pictures. So many ads listed with none to just a couple pictures. It should be mandatory when listing a game for sale.

OP- Good luck with the Sale.

#6 1 year ago
Quoted from Brtlkat:

Oh, ok Now I get the pumping of the for-sale ads, you own this machine.

Yes, I own one and looked for a long time, but I’m not price pumping because of that. There’s 2 LISs listed presently. You don’t see that very often for this game. I buy pins, but have never sold one; don’t need to, don’t plan to. LIS production is ~600, low compared to lots of other pins. This game has only come up for sale ~30 times according to Pinside.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
£ 45.00
Lighting - Led
PinballToys

$ 12.95
£ 45.00
Lighting - Other
PinballToys

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 39.00
Cabinet - Other
Arcade Upkeep

$ 45.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 18.95
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-lost-in-space-15 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.