(Topic ID: 123918)

For sale: Lord of the Rings (Stern, 2006)

By kms_pinball

8 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 37 posts
  • 16 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by nicoga3000
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

P4070554.JPG
P4070560.JPG
P4070557.JPG
P4070575.JPG
P4070568.JPG
P4070576.JPG
P4070580.JPG
P4070567.JPG
P4070565.JPG
P4070551.JPG
P4070552.JPG
P4070564.JPG

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#1 8 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Game - for sale

Lord of the Rings (Stern, 2006)

Added: 2015-04-07 23:09:02 UTC • Ended: April 8th, 2015
Condition: Fully restored (full original status)

0 Pinsiders added this ad to their favorites.

Price

Make offer

Item description

One owner LOTR. Well-maintained, needs nothing. 5th run game built May 8th, 2006.
Mr. Pinball 2014 price guide: $5475
2015 guide: $5875
Asking $5150

Item photos

P4070564.JPG
P4070552.JPG
P4070551.JPG
P4070565.JPG
P4070567.JPG
P4070580.JPG
P4070576.JPG
P4070568.JPG
P4070575.JPG
P4070557.JPG
P4070560.JPG
P4070554.JPG

Photos not showing? Make sure your ad blocker plugin is not hiding them.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Seller insights

These are kms_pinball's market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to kms_pinball's stats page

Listing result

The seller ended this ad and submitted the final sales price into our price database but opted not to disclose the price publicly.

Item location

Dyer, IN, US

#2 8 years ago

If its huo, I want it. Let me know if you have interest in a Iron man in a trade deal.

#3 8 years ago

Damn why couldn't you be closer!

#5 8 years ago
Quoted from Doostur:

Damn why couldn't you be closer!

Dude's in Indiana. I'd drive to Indiana for a pin I really wanted. Make it a fun trip with my wife and stop in Chicago for some great food. Then go to Gary to see where the Jackson 5 started and get shot or mugged or carjacked.

I'm looking at a machine in Tennessee that I want to pick up. Great BBQ in Tennessee.

You've gotta tell yourself these things to justify the drive, but in the end it's worth it.

#6 8 years ago

The machine is routed/league played, FYI.

Not derailing, just posting the facts!

#7 8 years ago
Quoted from nicoga3000:

Thank you! I was seriously considering this and just sent an e-mail. Really looking for a HUO though!

#8 8 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

Dude's in Indiana. I'd drive to Indiana for a pin I really wanted. Make it a fun trip with my wife and stop in Chicago for some great food. Then go to Gary to see where the Jackson 5 started and get shot or mugged or carjacked.
I'm looking at a machine in Tennessee that I want to pick up. Great BBQ in Tennessee.
You've gotta tell yourself these things to justify the drive, but in the end it's worth it.

12 Hour Drive!? Screw that. I'd rather pay an extra few hundred for one around here !

#9 8 years ago
Quoted from Doostur:

12 Hour Drive!? Screw that. I'd rather pay an extra few hundred for one around here !

I agree some peoples time is more important than money

#10 8 years ago

We can all admit...having to pay 400-500 shipping sucks but should it really matter when you're dropping 5k on a toy? Just sayin'....

#11 8 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

Gary is lovely this time of year !Or any time of year for that matter

#12 8 years ago
Quoted from nicoga3000:

True, but great condition and very well taken care of, as you can see in the pics.

#13 8 years ago
Quoted from Doostur:

So then pay a few hundred more to have it shipped. Besides, it's not about the time if you make the journey with someone you love.

#14 8 years ago
Quoted from aobrien5:

True, but great condition and very well taken care of, as you can see in the pics.

Agreed. But HUO this is not. I have the cash in hand, but haven't heard back from Kevin. I am assuming he wants to sell it here, so I'll probably have to pass and hold out.

#15 8 years ago
Quoted from nicoga3000:

Agreed. But HUO this is not. I have the cash in hand, but haven't heard back from Kevin. I am assuming he wants to sell it here, so I'll probably have to pass and hold out.

Yeah, you'd probably be better off with WWFRR and JP at this point.

#16 8 years ago
Quoted from aobrien5:

Yeah, you'd probably be better off with WWFRR and JP at this point.

I know that was a dig, but I wasn't lying when I said cash in hand for a LOTR.

Kevin has my texts.

GLWS, though. Someone will take it I'm sure. The game is in good condition from pics. My only reason for pointing out that it was routed/league is because he didn't in the OP.

E: I think it was the TRON thread that taught me about the "cash in hand" pic, haha. Good dudes over there.

E2: Removed photo for personal reasons!

#17 8 years ago

^ I spy non 100s on the left. Corner image is different

#18 8 years ago
Quoted from Doostur:

^ I spy non 100s on the left. Corner image is different

There's only $4980 there...Had to get some $20's when wife and I went out for some tasty Thai Food the other night.

More free quick bumps for Kevin! Good dude for real folks.

#19 8 years ago
Quoted from nicoga3000:

In fairness, he never said it was HUO, unless I missed something.

He said "One owner LOTR. Well-maintained, needs nothing. 5th run game built May 8th, 2006."

No need to suggest he was representing it differently. Anyone seriously interested is capable of asking the questions and doing their due diligence.

Bump for an amazing title!

#20 8 years ago
Quoted from Triumvirat73:

In fairness, he never said it was HUO, unless I missed something.
He said "One owner LOTR. Well-maintained, needs nothing. 5th run game built May 8th, 2006."
No need to suggest he was representing it differently. Anyone seriously interested is capable of asking the questions and doing their due diligence.
Bump for an amazing title!

I was responding more to the gentleman who said he thought it might be HUO:

Quoted from jasonpaulbauer:

If its huo, I want it. Let me know if you have interest in a Iron Man in a trade deal.

And I added that the game is routed/heavily played. That's all. Not saying the game is not in good shape, either.

#21 8 years ago

Ahh I see now. I don't know how I missed the FIRST comment in the thread. It's been a long day...

#22 8 years ago
Quoted from Triumvirat73:

Ahh I see now. I don't know how I missed the FIRST comment in the thread. It's been a long day...

Quite alright mate. I just don't want to come off too douchey, haha.

#23 8 years ago
Quoted from nicoga3000:

: I think it was the TRON thread that taught me about the "cash in hand" pic, haha. Good dudes over there.

take that pic with todays paper dated and then our taking !

#24 8 years ago
Quoted from freddy:

Just for you mate. (Who needs newspaper when you have the internet?)

E: Removed photo!

#25 8 years ago
Quoted from freddy:

Um...better check your Y and L keys...

...and R and E, come to think of it...

...and your apostrophe key, too...

...or maybe just get a new computer?

#26 8 years ago

Ok great. My turn. Now take a picture of your in front of the mirror bending over grabbing your ankles

#27 8 years ago
Quoted from Doostur:

Ok great. My turn. Now take a picture of your in front of the mirror bending over grabbing your ankles

Pssh - asking me to get up out of my chair? NOW you're asking too much!

#28 8 years ago

i got to play it a few weeks ago she is a beauty for a routed game. buy with confindence kevin is a great person.

#29 8 years ago

Now take a picture of you putting it into the hand of the LOTR seller and make everyone happy.

#30 8 years ago
Quoted from nicoga3000:

Just for you mate. (Who needs newspaper when you have the internet?)
20150407_225035.jpg (Click image to enlarge)

Thats it? Jk id take a awesome pic of a nice stack but dont wanna be that guy .im sure most of us in the hobby can as its a expensive hobby and u always need to have cash on hand in case that cl add pops up at 11 pm like it has many times for me.i always keep around 6k hidden away just in case great deal pops up

#31 8 years ago

OP is a great seller. I previously owned his shadow that was also routed. He maintains his games at an amazing level. Wish I had the cash for this game right now. Buy with confidence.

#32 8 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

Thats it id take a awesome pic of a nice stack but dont wanna be that guy .im sure most of us in the hobby can as its a expensive hobby and u always need to have cash on hand in case that cl add pops up at 11 pm like it has many times for me.i always keep around 6k hidden away just in case great deal pops up

I'm actively hunting for a LOTR or SM, so I have the cash ready for when one works out. Kevin and I have spoke on multiple occasions, so we'll see how this pans out.

But as many have said - he's a good dude and I've only heard good things about his machines.

#33 8 years ago
Quoted from nicoga3000:

I'm actively hunting for a LOTR or SM, so I have the cash ready for when one works out. Kevin and I have spoke on multiple occasions, so we'll see how this pans out.
But as many have said - he's a good dude and I've only heard good things about his machines.

I hear ya gl in your search hopefully u get it

#34 8 years ago

Kevin's games are not your father's route games. He keeps his location games very clean and in excellent working condition. I've bought from him before and would do it again, great guy to deal with.

#36 8 years ago

Kevin and I worked out a deal...

Congrats! Great Pin.

#37 8 years ago

Kevin and I worked out a deal...

Congrats mate!

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-lord-of-the-rings-stern-2006 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.