4 months ago

Topic Stats

• 13 posts
  • 8 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 months ago by sulli10
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Marketplace Ad Listing this topic was linked to has ended.

#1 4 months ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Price

$ 7,600

for sale

For sale: Lord of the Rings Limited Edition

Added: January 22nd, 2019 Ended: February 28th, 2019
Condition: NOB - New out of box (first owner)

Item description

Basically NEW LOTRLE.

268 Total plays. Game shows NO wear
NO MODS
Certificate
Purchased from JJ at the Game Exchange in Denver CO.

I will upload images today

Item photos

No images have been added to this ad listing yet.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Listing result

The seller ended this ad and indicated the game eventually sold for $ 7,600

Seller contributed to Pinside for selling this item!

Item location

Brighton, CO, US

Seller insights

These are 6T9Judge's all time market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to 6T9Judge's stats page

#2 4 months ago

I will be interested to see how you do bump. Mine has about the same amount of plays.

GLWTS

6T7Bird

#3 4 months ago

I was not sure of an asking price. Pinside recommends $7350 but my game looks like it just came out of the box. I am still not sure I really want to sell it but I have a MBLE on the way and need some room.

#4 4 months ago

Superb game and good luck with your sale! My only question is this - a game this good, why would you only play it less than 300 times?!?! I think I played my LOTR 300 times in the first week!!

#5 4 months ago

mine has almost the exact same amount of plays, as well. but that's cuz it's been in storage for about the last 8-10yrs. bump.

#6 4 months ago
Quoted from dmieczko:

My only question is this - a game this good, why would you only play it less than 300 times?!?! I think I played my LOTR 300 times in the first week!!

Can not speak for the Judge, but fortunate enough to have a large collection and spend most of my time on the "new shiney object". I am playing it more recently. Watching the movies over the holiday, kinda motivated. I did put in a ColorDMD and thinking of a pin sound board. It is easy to forget sometimes how good this game is.

#7 4 months ago

Large Collection / Limited Time. I previously owned a standard 2003 LOTR before the LE as well.

#8 4 months ago

I have played this machine and it is basically brand new. Great machine just like the others in collection. If my LOTR machine was not already dialed in and modded I would buy this, the playfield colors on it are beautiful.

#9 4 months ago

Indeed the LEs had consistently better playfield colors and better clearcoat

#10 4 months ago

Wish room wasn't an issue. I am headed to denver weekend after next. Would love to pick this up, but would have to do partial trade due to funds

#11 4 months ago

I wonder why so many LOTR LE's popping up all of a sudden? I'm so tempted but cant get the beard **** out of my eyes :-/

#13 3 months ago

That was quick.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Marketplace Ad Listing this topic was linked to has ended.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside