New! Dark mode!

Browsing Pinside at night? Getting tired of all the white? Switch to dark mode using the button in the top right (or CTRL-B)!

(Topic ID: 215106)

For sale: Lord of the Rings and my private collection

By ottocento

2 years ago

Topic Stats

• 13 posts
  • 13 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by BENETNATH
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 2 years ago

This ad has been removed from the market place.

#2 2 years ago

Wow, amazing collection! How much for your best The Shadow?

#3 2 years ago

“Pinball machines is also a good investiment because they are always more and more difficult to find and for this reason the value will increase!!”

Brilliant. I’m sold.

Reminds me of Star Lord in the new Avengers trailer. “Let’s talk about this plan of yours....I think it’s really good but it sucks....so let me do the plan and that way it might be really good!”

#4 2 years ago

lol. scammer

#5 2 years ago

The funny thing is that now I see scammers using the pictures in other scam ads that came from scam ads. It's really gotten out of hand.

#6 2 years ago

Darn it!! I wanted 5 Rolling Stones...not 4......I'm out!

Wait- maybe there is another one in the "Etc. Etc."?

#7 2 years ago

How stupid do the these people think we are! Idiots

#8 2 years ago

He wants to send an attached file! Be very careful for a virus! Just saying. Looks like he wants email addresses to send a file.

#9 2 years ago

they're not imamaculate. I'm out.

#10 2 years ago

This guy must be really dumb bc usually these low lives don't create a forum post to go with their scam

#11 2 years ago

Gee that collection looks so "private".

2 weeks later
#12 2 years ago

Please , Please please be careful !

1 week later
#13 2 years ago

Hope the price is for the complete collection !

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside