Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 26 posts
  • 16 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by Whysnow
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#1 8 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Game - for sale

Looking to trade AMH for MMR

Added: 2015-10-27 14:25:25 UTC • Ended: November 3rd, 2015

Price

Trade

Looking to possibly trade my America's most haunted for a medieval madness remake. not looking to sell at this time. I may possibly trade for some other titles depending on what they are. feel free to PM me with trade offers thanks

Item photos

No images have been added to this ad listing yet.

No photos have been uploaded for this ad.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Seller insights

These are Drewblood419's market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to Drewblood419's stats page

Listing result

The seller marked this ad as "not sold". The item did not sell through Pinside so there's no listing result.

Item location

Knoxville, TN, US

Related shop items!

Interested in this game? Also check out these related Pinside Shops items!

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

#2 8 years ago

This AMH is in fantastic shape with some extra LED lighting and song choices. Plays sweet. GLWT. Hope you get one so I can play it!

#3 8 years ago

Some cash flowing towards the MMr owner ?

#4 8 years ago
Quoted from stretch2:

I am sure it would be the other way around.

#5 8 years ago
Quoted from stretch2:

For sure

Quoted from maddog14:

I am sure it would be the other way around.

AMH is a cool fun game and very limited in number......and they currently go for about $6500.

#6 8 years ago

I'd do it for a straight trade otherwise I'd hold out I think AMH is closer to $7k+ unless you are on the list and haven't got one yet. 150 is a really low number and no more will be made ever..... Let's face it there is no shortage of MM or MMRs for that matter. I really have no issue with keeping AMH it's a great game and will be collectible down the road for sure. The only reason I'm considering even trading it is because my other two games I won't ever sell so that leaves AMH to work with when I get the itch to switch things up.

#7 8 years ago

Keep AMH, code keeps getting better and you probably wont be able to get another one down the road. Look at BBB, they flipped around a bit and were easy to get once they were available and then dried up and crept up in price. Enjoy the game for now, who knows you may end up having more space for games and then will miss it.

#8 8 years ago

You should keep AMH as it is a great game.
So is MMr but purchase price -wise MMr costs more to buy.

#9 8 years ago

AMH comes with the right to buy RZSI. Some, an LE version. That right is worth money.

#10 8 years ago
Quoted from stretch2:

You should keep AMH as it is a great game.
So is MMr but purchase price -wise MMr costs more to buy.

I agree but I'm sure MMR will be around $6500ish in a year or so. AMH will probably go for quite a bit more once they all make their way to keepers collections.

#11 8 years ago
Quoted from pinlawyer:

AMH comes with the right to buy RZSI. Some, an LE version. That right is worth money.

How would that right be transferred to a second owner?

#12 8 years ago

Keep it,you can always pick up a. Mr used down the road but once these 150 amh games get into the hands of the right people they will be very rare,more bbb out there

#13 8 years ago
Quoted from Astropin:

For sure

AMH is a cool fun game and very limited in number......and they currently go for about $6500.

Didn't an AMH just sell on here for $7k or so?

#14 8 years ago

I just keep going back and forth on letting it go I've always kept my pins revolving in and out. I only have space for 3 and 2 of which are keepers to me. AMH is a blast but for the right trade I'd part with it although there's a good chance I'd kick myself for it lol. I just need to squash the urge to get a new pin hahahaha. Heck I already have a old uniteds pitch bat sitting in my garage I need to sell because I have no room for it. This is one addictive hobby lol

#15 8 years ago

Don't you have cool ghost buster and beatle juice music ever in yours

#16 8 years ago

the more I read this thread, the more I think staying put with AMH is the right move for now

#17 8 years ago
Quoted from pinlawyer:

People shouldn't assume that opportunity is part of any sale of AMH to a 2nd hand owner unless agreed upon by original owner.

#18 8 years ago

Amazed that you would keep RBION and MET over AMH!!!

to each their own, but that is crazy talk to me.

#19 8 years ago

I play the hell out of both of them lol my family loves my Metallica le and this is my second RBION I sold one before and missed it terribly. The one I have now had 88 total plays when I got it a few months back and basically looks like it just came out of the box

#20 8 years ago

Ribion and met are both great games and I know how you feel but I believe that amh could go into the crazy prices in a few years,if you really want one you will have to pay

#21 8 years ago
Quoted from rockrand:

Ribion and met are both great games and I know how you feel but I believe that amh could go into the crazy prices in a few years,if you really want one you will have to pay

Sounds like the OP is into playing his games and having fun not speculating on "pin-vestments". There are plenty of low production games out there that don't command BBB pricing!
Just trying to keep it real

#22 8 years ago
Quoted from Drewblood419:

I'd do it for a straight trade otherwise I'd hold out I think AMH is closer to $7k+ unless you are on the list and haven't got one yet. 150 is a really low number and no more will be made ever..... Let's face it there is no shortage of MM or MMRs for that matter. I really have no issue with keeping AMH it's a great game and will be collectible down the road for sure. The only reason I'm considering even trading it is because my other two games I won't ever sell so that leaves AMH to work with when I get the itch to switch things up.

I see what you're getting at, but I think it's too soon for you to pull it off. Currently very few MMRs are in circulation and they have not depreciated yet. AMHs have gone up a little bit, but not a lot. Not yet. I think you're about $1500 short of pulling this off today. I'd try again in a year.

#23 8 years ago

I too would trade for an MMr for my AMH. Maybe one day.

#24 8 years ago
Quoted from pinlawyer:

Not accurate, if you are not already on the RZ list you are not getting one. Buying a used AMH doesn't get you anything RZ related.

#25 8 years ago
Quoted from jgentry:

Not accurate, if you are not already on the RZ list you are not getting one. Buying a used AMH doesn't get you anything RZ related.

Yeah, as far as I know the AMH owner has no obligation to give up his/her RZ spot if he/she sells the AMH.

#26 8 years ago
Quoted from WaddleJrJr:

Yeah, as far as I know the AMH owner has no obligation to give up his/her RZ spot if he/she sells the AMH.

that is correct. Original Purchasers of AMH were given the opportunity to get in on the list for RZ, but that is their thanks for being an early adopter of AMH.

That said, if I were buying a AMH on used market I would likely be trying to finagle RZ slot into the discussion of negotiations. (Good luck but worth a shot if you are a buyer).

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods

$ 210.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-looking-to-trade-amh-for-mmr and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.