image (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider hollywoodbone.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

1 week later
#56 7 years ago

Man I think the pics zmeny's post are some of the best ones on for sale threads. Always from good angles, clear, multiple photos. Iv learned that every one has a differing opinion on what looks good with LED. Some are purist and will only do a warm white, some go full color but in my opinion tastfule, others go skittle on the thing. I think to a point color LED has helped bring some people in to the hobby. Can make a 20yr machine look almost new again. Almost like VHS to Blu ray. An update of sorts. But the good thing is for $50-100 and a few minutes to a few hours you can LED it to your liking and have the game fit the look you want!

#72 7 years ago

Man I will tell you that if it was that simple every one would be a photographer. And I can tell tell you not every thing photographs the way it looks in person. I'm a actor and print model and I have seen tons of people who look normal or some what unattractive and photograph beautifully and others who are so beautiful in person but for what ever reason don't photograph well or don't look good on film. I can't explain to you why but it happens!!!!

#100 7 years ago

Will be gone before the weekend is over at that price!

#109 7 years ago

Man are you mad that you can't buy this game or something? Hawking the thing like it smacked your mom or something! Never seen someone so mad about so much with one game and how it's being marketed and sold. I see over priced games or overpriced and crap on here all day. But I don't buy them and I don't complain. Your like those moms that want to sensor TV or shut down strip clubs. Don't watch and don't enter. No need to mess it up for someone else. I could understand a little more if it was just a run of the mill STTG that someone wasxteying to run up the market with but this is a one of kind that's been well done. And I think that zmeny's past sells show he's not trying to run the market. So much is opinion based with taste! No one on here is wrong with there lighting views. It's in the eye of the beholder, but it's crazy to keep harping the thread.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 9.95
$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Playfield - Decals
Pinball Invasion

$ 25.99
Lighting - Led
Lee's Parts

$ 63.95
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 19.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 22.50
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 29.90
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Haus

$ 29.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 64.99
$ 27.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 1,059.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields

$ 85.00
$ 9.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 599.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Juz PINBALL Mods

$ 10.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 250.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 15.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 20.00
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 85.00
Boards
Pinball Haus

$ 15.00
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider hollywoodbone.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-loaded-star-trek-the-next-generation?tu=hollywoodbone and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.