image (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

There are 123 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 3.
#101 7 years ago

GREAT looking game!! Who cares what others say, you've put a ton of tlc into this and it shows.

#102 7 years ago

Well, there's a reason for it. If I'm in the market for a sttng - which is a $4000 hobby price game and has been for years - and I see people asking $5500 for one, I might bitch about it.

Same reason why if I own an sttng, I might be all about prAising an ad for an overpriced one.

Everybody's got an agenda.

#103 7 years ago

Cmon crazy Levi this machine has your name all over it.

#104 7 years ago

I couldn't be more neutral to the whole argument. Good luck with the sale and good luck to the haters, peace be with you all!

#105 7 years ago
Quoted from ZMeny:

Cmon crazy Levi this machine has your name all over it.

Not in the market. Just sold a nice one with a flipper issue for $3300 (documented on pinside).

Great game but I got tired of it being broken all the time and the constant bruising on my thigh from the gun handle.

#106 7 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Not in the market. Just sold a nice one with a flipper issue for $3300 (documented on pinside).
Great game but I got tired of it being broken all the time and the constant bruising on my thigh from the gun handle.

What are you doing to your machines Levi?

#107 7 years ago

Nice looking fun game and a reputable seller, best of luck with your sale

#108 7 years ago
Quoted from Hollywoodbone:

Will be gone before the weekend is over at that price!

Nope, price was dropped again.

#109 7 years ago

Man are you mad that you can't buy this game or something? Hawking the thing like it smacked your mom or something! Never seen someone so mad about so much with one game and how it's being marketed and sold. I see over priced games or overpriced and crap on here all day. But I don't buy them and I don't complain. Your like those moms that want to sensor TV or shut down strip clubs. Don't watch and don't enter. No need to mess it up for someone else. I could understand a little more if it was just a run of the mill STTG that someone wasxteying to run up the market with but this is a one of kind that's been well done. And I think that zmeny's past sells show he's not trying to run the market. So much is opinion based with taste! No one on here is wrong with there lighting views. It's in the eye of the beholder, but it's crazy to keep harping the thread.

#110 7 years ago
Quoted from tron1969:

Nice looking fun game and a reputable seller, best of luck with your sale

Thank you much.

Quoted from Hollywoodbone:

Man are you mad that you can't buy this game or something? Hawking the thing like it smacked your mom or something! Never seen someone so mad about so much with one game and how it's being marketed and sold. I see over priced games or overpriced and crap on here all day. But I don't buy them and I don't complain. Your like those moms that want to sensor TV or shut down strip clubs. Don't watch and don't enter. No need to mess it up for someone else. I could understand a little more if it was just a run of the mill STTG that someone wasxteying to run up the market with but this is a one of kind that's been well done. And I think that zmeny's past sells show he's not trying to run the market. So much is opinion based with taste! No one on here is wrong with there lighting views. It's in the eye of the beholder, but it's crazy to keep harping the thread.

Preach it Bone

#111 7 years ago

I like your style volcanodiver, drive the price down so you can buy it yourself. Nicely done

#112 7 years ago
Quoted from ZMeny:

I like your style volcanodiver, drive the price down so you can buy it yourself. Nicely done

Nope my game room is full, I need to move a game soon to make space, not for this. No interest in and ST game of any vintage. How many offers have a made?
Like I initially said, the work itself appears to be well done. But the stuff you did (not just the asking price) limits the buyer market. One guy said he likes the rails, but not the colored gun handle. Many have stated they don't like the lights. Someone will eventually buy this, either someone with the same taste as you, or you'll drop the price enough that they can accept the things they don't like, or it's low enough for them to justify buying it and replacing things. Keep it listed and it will go.

#113 7 years ago

hey Z!!, just sent you a PM ... lets work out a deal on this thing brother!!

if not, here is a free bump for you bro!!

p.s. I still need to fill that hole left from selling the shadow I got from you!!

#114 7 years ago
Quoted from fxdwg:

hey Z!!, just sent you a PM ... lets work out a deal on this thing brother!!
if not, here is a free bump for you bro!!
p.s. I still need to fill that hole left from selling the shadow I got from you!!

Man I miss that Shadow.

#115 7 years ago

VD quit shaming your Grandpappys namesake and get to hittin that triple lindy off the hottest, deepest volcano you can find.

#116 7 years ago

Here's a bump for you. Got your message. You know what I'm in for.

#117 7 years ago

Beautiful machine Z....shouldn't be long now.

#118 7 years ago
Quoted from Gryszzz:

Beautiful machine Z....shouldn't be long now.

Right on man thanks Grizz

#119 7 years ago

Sold! Going into a great collection with other B-List titles like restored Twilight Zone, Monster Bash, and Medieval Madness.

#120 7 years ago

Congrats on the sale. A friend got it so I'm looking forward to trying it out at some point soon.

#121 7 years ago
Quoted from ZMeny:

Sold! Going into a great collection with other B-List titles like restored Twilight Zone, Monster Bash, and Medieval Madness.

Congrats on the sale. Would be awesome if buyer would agree to post final sales price for archive for future reference.

#122 7 years ago

Congrats. I was starting to think about it!!

#123 7 years ago
Quoted from ZMeny:

Good, I'm sure they'll like it, it's a fun game.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 250.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 85.00
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 63.95
$ 1,059.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields

$ 85.00
Boards
Pinball Haus

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 27.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 15.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 10.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 25.99
Lighting - Led
Lee's Parts

$ 15.00
$ 64.99
$ 29.90
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Haus

$ 9.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 599.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Juz PINBALL Mods

$ 29.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Playfield - Decals
Flashinstinct

$ 19.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 20.00
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 9.95
There are 123 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 3.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-loaded-star-trek-the-next-generation/page/3?hl=fxdwg and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.