image (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

There are 123 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 3.
#1 7 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Game - for sale

SOLD: Loaded Star Trek: The Next Generation

Added: 2016-11-25 21:13:00 UTC • Ended: December 19th, 2016
Condition: Fully restored (full original status)

Price

$ 5,100

For sale or trade: Excellent condition Williams Star Trek: The Next Generation

Additional Features:
- Color DMD
- Beautiful Powdercoated rails, lockbar, hinges, legs, coin door!, and even up-kicks on playfield
- LED OCD board for GI
- LED OCD board for Inserts
- Custom spaceships with lighting
- Custom lit Birds of Prey ship
- Professionally painted Borg ship and changed windows and flashers inside
- Enterprise Topper
- LED pop bumper caps
- Purple LED flipper buttons
- Cliffy protectors
- Playfield is super nice
- New cannon looms/wiring
- Full LED
- Full plastic protector set
- Cliffy colored posts
- Silicone flipper rubbers
- Padded target decals
- Black flipper bats
- Custom instruction cards
- Boards redone
- Printed manual

Asking 5100 obo
Willing to trade as well, just let me know what you have (+/- cash)

Looking for: Twilight Zone, Circus Voltaire, Theatre of Magic, Simpsons Pinball Party, Tales of the Arabian Nights, Indiana Jones Pinball Adventure, Whirlwind, Popeye, Lord of the Rings, The Hobbit, Funhouse, the Addams Family

Call or text Zach
########## [phone number removed]

Item photos

image (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg

Photos not showing? Make sure your ad blocker plugin is not hiding them.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Seller insights

These are ZMeny's market stats.

bronze Seller Level

ZMeny has the Pinside Bronze seller level!

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to ZMeny's stats page

Listing result

The seller marked this ad as "not sold". The item did not sell through Pinside so there's no listing result.

Item location

Evansville, IN, US

Related shop items!

Interested in this game? Also check out these related Pinside Shops items!

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 19.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 27.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 29.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Invasion

$ 20.00
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 250.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

#2 7 years ago

Bump for adding Interactive Topper

image (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpg

image (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpg

#3 7 years ago

This is - by far - the nicest looking STTNG I've ever seen. Wish I was closer! Or Had space! or money !

#5 7 years ago

Very nice. What kind of pop bumper caps are those?

#6 7 years ago

That is very nice... you (or whoever buys it) should paint the cannons to fit in better with the custom ship paint jobs... they look way too bland by comparison.

#7 7 years ago

Great looking game and a great seller

#10 7 years ago
Quoted from Djshakes:

Very nice. What kind of pop bumper caps are those?

Man wish I knew. Came with machine but they are sweet looking for sure

#11 7 years ago

Oh forgot that I added silicone flippers too.

#12 7 years ago

Bump for lane extenders too forgot to add to list

#14 7 years ago

Bump for added machines for trade: The Hobbit, Lord of the Rings, Funhouse, Addams Family

#17 7 years ago

Its gonna take either finding the one person with the same taste as you, or someone willing to spend a lot of time and money to undo all of that stuff to sell this.

The work itself looks well done, don't get me wrong, but many buyers will look at this and walk as it won't be their taste at all.

#18 7 years ago
Quoted from volcanodiver:

Its gonna take either finding the one person with the same taste as you, or someone willing to spend a lot of time and money to undo all of that stuff to sell this.
The work itself looks well done, don't get me wrong, but many buyers will look at this and walk as it won't be their taste at all.

Uh, no. these mods are all tastefully done or legitimate upgrades such as colorDMD, LEDOCD, etc. It's not like he's hot glueing action figures to the play field.

#19 7 years ago

The game looks great! Keep incrementing the price down and a buyer will emerge.

#20 7 years ago
Quoted from pezpunk:

Uh, no. these mods are all tastefully done or legitimate upgrades such as colorDMD, LEDOCD, etc. It's not like he's hot glueing action figures to the play field.

no, I said they are all well done, but tasteful is a very subjective thing. As stated unless he finds someone with is taste, its going to be a lot of money and effort to undo some of those changes. The armor is done well, but myself, and many others, might not like it on the game and would remove it. Someone else might want stainless, or a different color.

#21 7 years ago
Quoted from bigdaddy07:

The game looks great! Keep incrementing the price down and a buyer will emerge.

exactly.

#22 7 years ago

I love this game. I don't understand why people don't value it as much as Williams IJ, MB,AF,etc. I got ripped off on my purchase. Yours is so much better. I'm spent $3000 to make mine better. I know I will never get my money back on it but I'm never getting rid of it unless I pass away of course.

#23 7 years ago

I really like the armor color, but wish the gun handle were black... still out of my budget for the near future, but if I had the cash to spare I would definitely want this STNG over a lot of others I've seen.

#24 7 years ago

The armor is done well, but myself, and many others, might not like it on the game and would remove it.

While it is true the work is done very well I don't understand your statement that "many others" might not like it on the game. You can certainly speak for yourself but for you to say "many others" is simply a made up stat to justify your personal feelings on the work, unless you have a survey you conducted that I am not aware of.

#25 7 years ago
Quoted from moonwk:

I love this game. I don't understand why people don't value it as much as Williams IJ, MB,AF,etc. I got ripped off on my purchase. Yours is so much better. I'm spent $3000 to make mine better. I know I will never get my money back on it but I'm never getting rid of it unless I pass away of course.

Very expensive game to restore and common to have pf wear or blown out ramps. I struggled to sell/trade mine go last year (no led ocd, no color dmd). Ended up trading it for a bttf plus cash. Really do not get it as its a great game, highly rated, and same production numbers as ij or tz.

#26 7 years ago
Quoted from TxJay:

While it is true the work is done very well I don't understand your statement that "many others" might not like it on the game. You can certainly speak for yourself but for you to say "many others" is simply a made up stat to justify your personal feelings on the work, unless you have a survey you conducted that I am not aware of.

well the post right above yours mentions he'd prefer the gun in black. So there's at least one there...

#27 7 years ago

but it's a B list game and not an A list title like TZ or IJ. You are putting a lot of value in mods, and as people are finding out, mods really don't increase the value all that much. Unless you find the person that was going to put all the mods that you have in themselves, but again, it would have to be a deal for them to not just buy them and put them in themselves. Moving a B list middle of the road game is tough when you are in the A list territory.

#28 7 years ago
Quoted from dung:

Very expensive game to restore and common to have pf wear or blown out ramps. I struggled to sell/trade mine go last year (no led ocd, no color dmd). Ended up trading it for a bttf plus cash. Really do not get it as its a great game, highly rated, and same production numbers as ij or tz.

Playfield looks great no lifted or burned banana inserts like many have.

#29 7 years ago

I hear what some of you are saying about the additional features, but hard to think many people would walk up to this machine and not think Damn that's really nice. The features on this machine are all super nice. Not sure who would complain about LED OCD boards, or plastic protectors, or painted Borg ship (damn the original is ugly), or redone cannons, or colordmd, or Powdercoated upkicks....you get the point.

Appreciate all of the discussion though, definitely not for some, but really hard to say that because this thing is freaking awesome. I'm just ready for something different.

"Man I wish this machine still had the scratched up stainless steel lockbar and dented side rails" said no one ever hahaha

#30 7 years ago

it does look nice. But can it justify a 2x price tag is the question. you have to find the right person.

#31 7 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

it does look nice. But can it justify a 2x price tag is the question. you have to find the right person.

exactly the point I was making.

#32 7 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

but it's a B list game and not an A list title like TZ or IJ. You are putting a lot of value in mods, and as people are finding out, mods really don't increase the value all that much. Unless you find the person that was going to put all the mods that you have in themselves, but again, it would have to be a deal for them to not just buy them and put them in themselves. Moving a B list middle of the road game is tough when you are in the A list territory.

Personally I find the ranking system on here to be bunk, but what do you call a list? Its rated 14 here. On IPD its rated 3. Given how long IPD has been around and that its is beating IJ, I find your notion that sttng is b list to be bull.

#33 7 years ago
Quoted from dung:

Personally I find the ranking system on here to be bunk, but what do you call a list? Its rated 14 here. On IPD its rated 3. Given how long IPD has been around and that its is beating IJ, I find your notion that sttng is b list to be bull.

the ranking lists do not have any effect on if it's A list or B list. since there are many lists out there, and they are all different. STTNG has always been a middle of the road game. Still is. In the same park as, NGG, Roadshow, WH20 and the like.

#34 7 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

but it's a B list game and not an A list title like TZ or IJ.

So where exactly is the list that says what a A list, B list, C list or D list game is? STTNG is ranked as #14, I have always thought of this game as an A list game and I don't understand why the price hasn't crept up like all the other lower ranked titles? Over the last two years games that two years ago cost $1000 are now fetching $2500 but STTNG has remained about the same.

Quoted from CaptainNeo:

I don't get where you came up with 2x the price tag? He is asking $5600, the price range for STTNG for sale right now on pinside is from $4300-5900. And the median sale price is $4300 for 88 games sold.

Personally I think this is a beautiful example and tastefully done, and worth every penny of the asking price. I think you would be hard pressed to find a nicer one for the price. GLWS

#35 7 years ago
Quoted from ita47:

So where exactly is the list that says what a A list, B list, C list or D list game is? STTNG is ranked as #14, I have always thought of this game as an A list game and I don't understand why the price hasn't crept up like all the other lower ranked titles? Over the last two years games that two years ago cost $1000 are now fetching $2500 but STTNG has remained about the same.

I don't get where you came up with 2x the price tag? He is asking $5600, the price range for STTNG for sale right now on pinside is from $4300-5900. And the median sale price is $4300 for 88 games sold.
Personally I think this is a beautiful example and tastefully done, and worth every penny of the asking price. I think you would be hard pressed to find a nicer one for the price. GLWS

I would not want to try and sell a STTNG for 4300. I'd be sitting on it for a long time. As for A and B list. Just had to have been in the hobby long enough to know.

#36 7 years ago

Subtract colordmd, you are at 5200. Subtract new side rails and new lockdown you are at 5000. Subtract new legs and new coin door, you are at 4700. Subtract the OCD boards you are now at 4400, etc etc etc. When all is said and done you are well under the price an average shape STTNG, in fact, well under. If someone wanted to they could buy it, gut the mods, and still come out way ahead.

#37 7 years ago

I have never understood why some people feel the need to get on others for sale threads and criticize the game, the mods, the color of the powder coat, or the PRICE. If your not interested in the game, don't like something about, or think it's priced too high then simply move on. People have the right to price their games how ever they want, if it's too high then it won't sell. What may seem like a high price to you might be reasonable to others. You may not value mods, others do. You can pick almost any game off the top 100 and find prices all over the place, the condition of the game and the extra's are what seperate the low ones from the high priced ones. The only time someone should be called out is if they are misleading, lying or doing something fraudulent.

If you don't have anything nice to say then don't say anything at all.

#38 7 years ago
Quoted from forensicd:

Subtract colordmd, you are at 5200. Subtract new side rails and new lockdown you are at 5000. Subtract new legs and new coin door, you are at 4700. Subtract the OCD boards you are now at 4400, etc etc etc. When all is said and done you are well under the price an average shape STTNG, in fact, well under. If someone wanted to they could buy it, gut the mods, and still come out way ahead.

Right, but since when do you get your money back for mods that you have added to a pin?

Next you will be calculating the man hours put in to add the mods to justify the price.

Also I don't think that 4,400 is "well under the price of an average shape STTNG".

#39 7 years ago
Quoted from forensicd:

none of those things are 100% returns. he took off a door to put on a new one, he took off armor to put on the PC stuff. He took out the lights to add led's. so now someone is buying used (yes they do degrade, and the falloff is fastest on the front end) LEDs, a used colorDMD etc. reselling used parts are not going to get back the original cost, heck most aren't "worth" the new cost, but we buy them anyway.

#40 7 years ago
Quoted from ita47:

I have never understood why some people feel the need to get on others for sale threads and criticize the game, the mods, the color of the powder coat, or the PRICE. If your not interested in the game, don't like something about, or think it's priced too high then simply move on. People have the right to price their games how ever they want, if it's too high then it won't sell. What may seem like a high price to you might be reasonable to others. You may not value mods, others do. You can pick almost any game off the top 100 and find prices all over the place, the condition of the game and the extra's are what seperate the low ones from the high priced ones. The only time someone should be called out is if they are misleading, lying or doing something fraudulent.
If you don't have anything nice to say then don't say anything at all.

because its a discussion forum, not the classifieds in the back of a newspaper.

#41 7 years ago

The price police are being a little harsh here. Geesh. The post does say OBO.

#42 7 years ago
Quoted from ita47:

I have never understood why some people feel the need to get on others for sale threads and criticize the game, the mods, the color of the powder coat, or the PRICE.

Because, for the 800th time, it's a forum and if you don't want it in the forum you can just put it in the marketplace.

#43 7 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

It's not two times the price or anywhere near. You have been falaciously arguing that STTNG is a $2500 game for years on here in it is total BS.

#44 7 years ago

because its a discussion forum, not the classifieds in the back of a newspaper.

Yeah, but it is also in the "Market" forum, and the guideline for the forum is "be nice", and nitpicking a game you have no interest in purchasing yourself is kind of a d*ck move, isn't it?

#45 7 years ago
Quoted from Fytr:

Yeah, but it is also in the "Market" forum, and the guideline for the forum is "be nice", and nitpicking a game you have no interest in purchasing yourself is kind of a d*ck move, isn't it?

Right, but then constantly pissing & moaning aboot people pissing & moaning isn't nice either is it?
The issue of just not being able to keep your mouth shut goes both ways...I never thought we'd need to be reminded of that everyday after the Kenada incidents but it never stops.

Plus the open ended "be nice" is just a cheap way for the man to keep you down

#46 7 years ago

The purple LED's looks horrible. can you see the ball when your playing? FYI. I wouldn't put this game in the same picture with a nicely lit up ghostbusters. it makes it look even more darker.

#47 7 years ago
Quoted from cavalier88z24:

The purple LED's looks horrible. can you see the ball when your playing? FYI. I wouldn't put this game in the same picture with a nicely lit up ghostbusters. it makes it look even more darker.

Yeah purple just doesn't photograph well. Agree. Looks great in person

#48 7 years ago

I welcome all comments that's why I put it on forum. Some are a bit ridiculous but they stick out like a sore thumb and remind us who's in "that" club.

I welcome the feedback because I feel great about this game. Someone will be lucky to have it, especially if I have to keep dropping the price like this.

#49 7 years ago
Quoted from ZMeny:

Someone will be lucky to have it, especially if I have to keep dropping the price like this.

Drop it to $4000 and I'm your man (note, I think that would be way undervalued, but if you are desperate to start the new year out with a mistake we can work it out)!

#50 7 years ago

i have purple LEDs in mine and everyone that sees it raves about it. i agree it doesn't photograph well, though. the camera makes it look much more pronounced.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Invasion

$ 85.00
Boards
Pinball Haus

$ 29.90
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Haus

$ 250.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 15.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 63.95
$ 10.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 85.00
$ 9.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 26.50
$ 27.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 25.99
Lighting - Led
Lee's Parts

$ 15.00
$ 599.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Juz PINBALL Mods

$ 9.95
$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 22.50
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 1,059.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields

$ 29.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 64.99
$ 19.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

There are 123 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 3.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-loaded-star-trek-the-next-generation/page/1 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.