E5AB396F-6B58-4AED-BF94-6374E08EBA5E (resized).jpeg
9924423D-F088-43D2-87EE-313C9F40F9CC (resized).jpeg
76D932F8-8BE1-43A3-880C-FC98929B3297 (resized).jpeg
FD0089F3-732C-4D68-A7DC-7A0B64DEF7E5 (resized).jpeg
0D2B182F-FD0A-40EE-93DC-A6CF3AE6E41D (resized).jpeg
12829A78-D0AC-4D17-AEAC-E55603604D44 (resized).jpeg
E7FEC0A9-9377-4831-820E-C190EE6621FA (resized).jpeg
FF157C86-425B-4881-BA4D-AC52DEA74AB9 (resized).jpeg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

There are 54 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
#1 6 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Game - for sale

For sale: Loaded Houdini

Added: 2018-04-21 17:43:05 UTC • Ended: May 27th, 2018
Condition: HUO - Documented (Home Used Only)

Price

$ 7,650 (OBO)

Open for offers

Putting out some feelers. Love the machine, but want to change it up a bit. Video of the machine can be found on SDTM Deluxe review or streams.

Houdini low plays with extras

- PDI Glass
- Pin Stadium Lights
- American Pinball Side Blades
- Custom lock shooter rod
- FlashInstinct target and aesthetic decals
- Trough lighting
- Swapped sling and flipper silicone

$7650obo without PDI, Pin Stadium, and Custom shooter rod

$7950 without PDI

$8000 without Pin Stadium lights

$7750 without PDI and Pin Stadium

$8200obo with all extras included

Looking for Congo, TNA, AFMrLE, TFTC, Knockout EM, TOTAN, BSD, Whirlwind, Austin Powers, WOZ, BM66, GNR, Godzilla, Taxi

Call or text Zach
########## [phone number removed]

Item photos

E5AB396F-6B58-4AED-BF94-6374E08EBA5E (resized).jpeg
FF157C86-425B-4881-BA4D-AC52DEA74AB9 (resized).jpeg
E7FEC0A9-9377-4831-820E-C190EE6621FA (resized).jpeg
12829A78-D0AC-4D17-AEAC-E55603604D44 (resized).jpeg
0D2B182F-FD0A-40EE-93DC-A6CF3AE6E41D (resized).jpeg
FD0089F3-732C-4D68-A7DC-7A0B64DEF7E5 (resized).jpeg
76D932F8-8BE1-43A3-880C-FC98929B3297 (resized).jpeg
9924423D-F088-43D2-87EE-313C9F40F9CC (resized).jpeg
1ECAB82F-32DF-40E4-80B5-633A929B4A12 (resized).jpeg
F11E5503-7339-4D80-B18D-60CBB60AA252 (resized).jpeg
21FC8DC3-F700-4953-8720-415C3180FE1C (resized).jpeg
5AB779FC-6CF7-4273-8FF4-4E34670116CD (resized).jpeg
15CA2D5E-2954-423A-B30F-F57C4F37E67A (resized).jpeg
78ABECD3-EDBA-4BA1-AA75-F1B7A341A126 (resized).jpeg

Photos not showing? Make sure your ad blocker plugin is not hiding them.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Seller insights

These are ZMeny's market stats.

silver Seller Level

ZMeny has the Pinside Silver seller level!

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to ZMeny's stats page

Listing result

The seller marked this ad as "not sold". The item did not sell through Pinside so there's no listing result.

Item location

Evansville, IN, US

Related shop items!

Interested in this game? Also check out these related Pinside Shops items!

$ 33.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 69.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 69.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Cabinet - Other
Mod Magic!

$ 25.00
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Invasion

$ 48.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Playfield - Other
RavSpec

$ 25.00
Rubber/Silicone
Maine Home Recreation

$ 685.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 45.00
Playfield - Plastics
Mod Magic!

#2 6 years ago

Great looking game. I’d love to have one of these at some point. GLWS

#3 6 years ago

Loaded Houdini perfect for 420 weekend!

#4 6 years ago

Can’t believe this is really happening.....

#5 6 years ago

Damn Zach. Looks really sharp. GLWS

#6 6 years ago

Zach, I thought you loved Houdini?? You’re buying and trading almost as fast as Waspinator now -Just joking. It’s a really nice looking machine

#7 6 years ago
Quoted from Schmitty:

I can.

#8 6 years ago

Great game! Very hard to get. This should go quickly. GLWTS!

#9 6 years ago
Quoted from mrossman5:

Damn Zach. Looks really sharp. GLWS

Thanks rossman

Quoted from Coz:

Zach, I thought you loved Houdini?? You’re buying and trading almost as fast as Waspinator now -Just joking. It’s a really nice looking machine

Waspinator was a rookie....hahaha
Yeah I love the machine but no money to add, only to exchange. I’ll own one again, or if this doesn’t sell I’ll happily keep it

Oh stop it haha. To be fair I don’t keep machines long

Quoted from ASOA:

Great game! Very hard to get. This should go quickly. GLWTS!

Thanks Buddy

#10 6 years ago

Nice Looking!!!
GLWTS

#11 6 years ago
Quoted from Schmitty:

Almost as fast as a NGG's

#12 6 years ago

Great, fun game.

#13 6 years ago

Man, you whipped through this one faster than a 6 pack!
GLWS

#14 6 years ago
Quoted from romulusx:

Almost as fast as a NGG's

Fair enough....I can honestly say I don’t keep my games until the feet rust off....like someone I know

#15 6 years ago
Quoted from Vino:

Man, you whipped through this one faster than a 6 pack!
GLWS

On to the next

#16 6 years ago

you're not far behind waspinator, zach!!! lol!

#17 6 years ago
Quoted from ccbiggsoo7:

#18 6 years ago

In a perfect world I'd play the snot out of a game for a few months and then move on. Not many play the same table on TPA for a year. Seems like zach is almost living in my perfect world, the bastard.

#19 6 years ago

Very tempting Z! Very tempting. Killer pin man.

#20 6 years ago

Iloveplywood Awesome name

#21 6 years ago

What a beautiful game! I’m certain someone would be delighted to skip the line and get a modded out version. Glwts and keep up the awesome designer walkthrus!

#22 6 years ago

Played a Houdini today for the first time. I was pleasantly surprised (with all the talk of being really hard with tight shots and not good for a location) Very fun to play! The Stadium Lighting and pinblades are a must add on for this one. Trunk lock shot is amazing! If you are on fence about getting one these, it's a TOM,TAF and TZ all rolled into 1 with a few more surprises. Good luck with your sale and I am sorry for your loss!

#23 6 years ago
Quoted from ccbiggsoo7:

I was moving machines when Wasp was in diapers.

Quoted from Jkush18:

What a beautiful game! I’m certain someone would be delighted to skip the line and get a modded out version. Glwts and keep up the awesome designer walkthrus!

Heck yeah that’s my thought. Get yours today!

#24 6 years ago
Quoted from Schmitty:

Fair enough....I can honestly say I don’t keep my games until the feet rust off....like someone I know

Hey buddy , I resemble that remark!

#25 6 years ago

I am pretty far away but if you want to drive to NC I have a WOZLE I would trade IF my wife will allow it

And I could put you up for the night in one of our cabins to help break up the drive (we run a campground)

#26 6 years ago

If anyone wants to trade this young fella...I’m looking for DILE or STLE....discuss among yourselves.

#27 6 years ago

Not surprised. Glws and interested what you're going to replace this with?

#28 6 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

Not surprised. Glws and interested what you're going to replace this with?

POTCLE

#29 6 years ago

Rumor is there's plenty available.

#30 6 years ago
Quoted from Ericpinballfan:

Rumor is there's plenty available.

Works for me. Just wish they were cheaper

#31 6 years ago

How can there be plenty available? Didn’t they only take orders for like 3 months then make how ever many sold in that time? So what have those orders just changed hands since then? Did JJP say how many they are making?

#32 6 years ago

Who ever's gonna buy this he will have a nice game.

#33 6 years ago

Wish you were closer have a Congo and Whirlwind.

#34 6 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

How can there be plenty available? Didn’t they only take orders for like 3 months then make how ever many sold in that time? So what have those orders just changed hands since then? Did JJP say how many they are making?

I think he's referring to the fact that a lot of people supposedly dropped their preorder

#35 6 years ago

I’m shocked to see this. What’s even more shocking is you have a BM66 listed as one of your interested games! Getting rid of your baby to potentially get a game you’ve not said much good about!

#36 6 years ago
Quoted from Balaraform:

Wish you were closer have a Congo and Whirlwind.

How about we make a deal on Congo, ww, and mousin for Houdini plus cash and I’ll meet you half way

Quoted from davijc02:

I’m shocked to see this. What’s even more shocking is you have a BM66 listed as one of your interested games! Getting rid of your baby to potentially get a game you’ve not said much good about!

Haha you know me too well. Batman is for shits and giggles. Whatever I get will likely be gone once another new Pin comes out, such as POTCLE or MBr

#38 6 years ago

Even with single spinning disc..

#39 6 years ago

I’d be keeping Houdini; POTC is priced way too high; way more bang for your buck with Houdini

#40 6 years ago
Quoted from ZMeny:

Added Taxi to the trade list

Great game! Next, we need to turn you into an early solid State Bally/Stern guy so we can stop this buying and selling NIB madness! You need an intervention.

#41 6 years ago
Quoted from musketd:

I’d be keeping Houdini; POTC is priced way too high; way more bang for your buck with Houdini

Well, I always go for the best game, whatever the price.
Zach is fortunate enough to spend some time with each new game to know which one he prefers.

#42 6 years ago

Not sure why this game has not sold yet. Perhaps buyers were unaware that this Houdini pinball machine is famous. This Houdini has way more then 15 minutes of fame here. The extras were added after the video was shot so the games current condition is even better. 3 months plus of a wait or grab this finely tuned fully loaded celebrity machine NOW. Seems like a no brainer. Good Luck With Sale!

#43 6 years ago

I think a lot of people are waiting for the MBr and Iron Maiden. Also, people want a more affordable price and don’t believe the additions are worth the additional cost. You can order one from Cointaker for 7k. Glwts

#44 6 years ago
Quoted from colonel_caverne:

Even with single spinning disc..

Oh yeah!

Quoted from Frippertron:

Great game! Next, we need to turn you into an early solid State Bally/Stern guy so we can stop this buying and selling NIB madness! You need an intervention.

Different games = SDTM content
Same games = two guys with bad speech that have nothing to talk about haha

Quoted from colonel_caverne:

Well, I always go for the best game, whatever the price.
Zach is fortunate enough to spend some time with each new game to know which one he prefers.

I will always like new and shiny, just my personality

Quoted from moonwk:

I think a lot of people are waiting for the MBr and Iron Maiden. Also, people want a more affordable price and don’t believe the additions are worth the additional cost. You can order one from Cointaker for 7k. Glwts

I have the price without additions listed in the ad. Also it’s my understanding that you can easily purchase one from Flip N Out pinball, but distributors can’t keep stock at this time due to demand. This allows a person to get one today without waiting months.

#45 6 years ago

I’ve only played this at shows whilst tweaks were being made. My question is, does this game actually feel magical? Given the theme I would hope it makes the ball vanish and reappear etc. does it? I suppose one needs a bit of magic to
Hit that shot to the right of the ramp lol

#46 6 years ago

Totally get why you want to change it out, Zach - you may want to explain why your price is $600 more than a brand new untouched NIB game from AP

#47 6 years ago

Simple case of supply and demand my man. If a game has a waiting list and it’s bad ass then you pay a premium to skip the line. Win win for seller, if nobody wants to pay the premium he gets to keep enjoying it!

I’ve been waiting on my TNA for 8 months now, damn skippy I’m not letting it go for anything but a substantial premium once it’s in my game room.

In this case the premium is not that sizable and you get the assurance of purchasing from a reputable member of our humble community who’s squashed any NIB bugs you may encounter.

#48 6 years ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

Totally get why you want to change it out, Zach - you may want to explain why your price is $600 more than a brand new untouched NIB game from AP

You should watch the SDTM videos. This game had to be picked up personally from AP. The game was opened up at the factory and fine tuned by the professionals who designed and built it for the review. If that is not enough perhaps because there is a waiting list of people who have already ordered there game before the rest of us. 7k is the price but not including shipping. Not much difference in price and in most cases I would gladly pay an extra couple hundred to not have to wait and also get a product that has been cleared by the professionals. We are forgetting the most important thing. Zach is a Pinball celebrity! That's worth an extra 50.00 right there. I'm sure if you ask nicely he will sign the game before you buy it.

GLWTS!! Joking aside it's worth the extra couple dollars. Buy it now before someone else does!

#49 6 years ago
Quoted from ASOA:

You should watch the SDTM videos. This game had to be picked up personally from AP. The game was opened up at the factory and fine tuned by the professionals who designed and built it for the review. If that is not enough perhaps because there is a waiting list of people who have already ordered there game before the rest of us. 7k is the price but not including shipping. Not much difference in price and in most cases I would gladly pay an extra couple hundred to not have to wait and also get a product that has been cleared by the professionals. We are forgetting the most important thing. Zach is a Pinball celebrity! That's worth an extra 50.00 right there. I'm sure if you ask nicely he will sign the game before you buy it.
GLWTS!! Joking aside it's worth the extra couple dollars. Buy it now before someone else does!

LOL glad I asked! Mine comes next week but if you’re not on a preorder list it may be a long wait!

#50 6 years ago
Quoted from Jkush18:

I’ve only played this at shows whilst tweaks were being made. My question is, does this game actually feel magical? Given the theme I would hope it makes the ball vanish and reappear etc. does it? I suppose one needs a bit of magic to
Hit that shot to the right of the ramp lol

Definitely has some magic in it: stage curtain opening to vanish a ball, catapult that throws ball nearly 2ft up the playfield in the air, magnets that twirl and throw balls like a ghost during a seance, locks and chains, etc. Most loaded new game you’ll get for the money.

Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

Demand only

Quoted from ASOA:

HAHAHA that’s some funny shit there, pinball celebrity....more like pinball guy that talks too much looking for attention

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 48.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 129.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 30.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Maine Home Recreation

Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

$ 69.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 7,499.99
Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro

$ 7,395.00
Pinball Machine
PMP Amusements

Cabinet - Other
Mod Magic!

$ 33.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 25.00
Rubber/Silicone
Maine Home Recreation

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods

$ 7,995.00
Pinball Machine
Maine Home Recreation

$ 685.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 28.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 45.00
Playfield - Plastics
Mod Magic!

$ 25.00
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Invasion

$ 7,395.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 7,995.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 7,295.00
Pinball Machine
Maine Home Recreation

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 54 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-loaded-houdini and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.