5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 10 posts
  • 7 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by Xerico
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#1 5 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Game - for trade

For sale: Lexy Lightspeed - Escape From Earth REDUCED

Added: 2018-09-14 00:57:39 UTC • Ended: October 17th, 2018
Condition: As new - New out of box (first owner)

Price

Trade
Listed at $ 8,000

Open for offers

First owner--had this game for about two months and enjoy it, but it's too heavy for me to lower into the basement, at 350#, and it's too big for my office. Comes with Secret Agent Showdown and ROCs. Works 100% and looks like the day it was new. Willing to take a $1,000 loss due to my own mistake. My loss is your gain.

Item photos

No images have been added to this ad listing yet.

No photos have been uploaded for this ad.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Seller insights

These are pinlawyer's market stats.

bronze Seller Level

pinlawyer has the Pinside Bronze seller level!

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to pinlawyer's stats page

Listing result

The seller ended this ad and submitted the final sales price into our price database but opted not to disclose the price publicly.

Seller contributed to Pinside for this listing!

Item location

Paradise Valley, AZ, US

#3 5 years ago

Sorry Lexy hasn't worked out for you, Greg. I'm still in the honeymoon phase with mine (about a month now) but man have I ever been grabbed this machine. I love it and can't get enough, even playing it this morning when I first woke up. I'm selling my TNA instead.

Bump for good guy, good price and great game.

#4 5 years ago

I played this game at his house. It is, like all his games, pristine!

1 week later
1 week later
#6 5 years ago

Did it sell? Will you ship?

#7 5 years ago

Well, I have a deal pending, but the buyer needs to sell other pins to fund this, and seems to be OK with my selling elsewhere if someone else comes up with the dough sooner. The buyer is not local. If you want it, I'll ask him.

#8 5 years ago

Wish it was in the north east!

#9 5 years ago

These are selling new for $9995 with Lexy Lightspeed plus $399 for ROCs and $99 for Secret Agent Showdown. So if you bought this new now it would cost around $10500. Not a bad saving to be had here.

#10 5 years ago

If you want to keep it, have you considered removing the modular playfield parts to reduce the weight?

All of the playfield pieces can be removed easily, and you can reduce the weight a lot by removing them.

You can also remove the playfield itself. That will lighten the load.

I'm going to be at the Houston Show next week. I'm happy to go talk to Gerry directly and get the step by step instructions on how to make it lighter for you.

Just a thought.

Marcus

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 22.50
Magazines/books
Pinball Magazine

$ 30.00
Playfield - Plastics
Chrome Candy

$ 20.00
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-lexy-lightspeed-escape-from-earth and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.