009.jpg
007.jpg
010.jpg
011.jpg
012.jpg
013.jpg
014.jpg
015.jpg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#1 8 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Game - for sale

lethal weapon 3. $975

Added: 2015-07-04 17:43:52 UTC • Ended: July 7th, 2015
Condition: Routed - fresh off route

0 Pinsiders added this ad to their favorites.

Price

$ 975

Item description

Working condition
Playfield in nice shape
Cabinet is decent
Needs complete shop job
Has working topper
Game boots and plays fine but being sold as/is. Possible delivery to pintastic.

Item photos

No images have been added to this ad listing yet.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Seller insights

These are Gwaxt72's market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to Gwaxt72's stats page

Listing result

The seller ended this ad and indicated the game eventually sold for $ 975

Item location

New York, NY, US

Location not recognised by our GeoCoder. Please double check the city name and state. If the problem persists, please contact us.

#2 8 years ago

No pics?

#3 8 years ago

ill get some pics up tomorrow

#4 8 years ago

I am surprised this has not sold yet...

#5 8 years ago
Quoted from PinballCharlieNY:

I am surprised this has not sold yet...

I was thinking the same thing. If you like LW3 here is a working one sub $1K. Isn't going to be perfect, but a playable game at a good price should get snagged quick.

#6 8 years ago

wont return pms. been trying to buy since it was posted.

#7 8 years ago
Quoted from silver_spinner:

wont return pms. been trying to buy since it was posted.

It is the 4th of July..... be patient - he may be out with family and friends celebrating.

#8 8 years ago

he posted on 4th of july with a game for sale, its normal to expect replies the same day.

#9 8 years ago

If you were 1st I'm sure you will get it. Rob is great to deal with.
Maybe he put it up while he had time & hasn't looked back yet. Sometimes I post stuff before I go to bed and you won't get me 2min after it's posted..

#10 8 years ago
Quoted from Gwaxt72:

ill get some pics up tomorrow

pics

015.jpg015.jpg

014.jpg014.jpg

013.jpg013.jpg

012.jpg012.jpg

011.jpg011.jpg

010.jpg010.jpg

007.jpg007.jpg

009.jpg009.jpg

#11 8 years ago

needs lockdown bar

001.jpg001.jpg

002.jpg002.jpg

003.jpg003.jpg

004.jpg004.jpg

005.jpg005.jpg

006.jpg006.jpg

#12 8 years ago

Figures, was looking for a year, and right after a quadruple bypass it comes up and can go to a show I hope I can make it to...

#13 8 years ago

You guys and your damned low prices...

875 won't get you a genie around here

#14 8 years ago
Quoted from Jeekayjay:

You guys and your damned low prices...
875 won't get you a genie around here

Lw3 is always around 1100 or cheper depending on condition

#15 8 years ago

Why are Data East playfields so awful looking while the backglasses are pretty decent?

#16 8 years ago
Quoted from benheck:

Why are Data East playfields so awful looking while the backglasses are pretty decent?

Is that a dig on my TFTC playfield

#17 8 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

Lw3 is always around 1100 or cheper depending on condition

why does every for sale thread I post get downplayed so much by you ?

#18 8 years ago

What do u mean ? I didn't even down play anything ? I said it was a good price and its well below the usual? Please explain y this was bad ?

#19 8 years ago

Guy said u guys and your low prices and i said this pin is always around 1100 but yours is even a better deal ? It wasn't meant to be negative by any means rob as is anything i say?

#20 8 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

What do u mean ? I didn't even down play anything ? I said it was a good price and its well below the usual? Please explain y this was bad ?

I'd say it was your tone. Maybe 'Hey, great price' would have conveyed your meaning better?

#21 8 years ago

Ahh again how is my tone conveyed threw a message and y is it automatically negative ? . It is a great price on the pin as is everything rob sells for that matter this forum is just getting crazy lately .

#22 8 years ago
Quoted from Gwaxt72:

why does every for sale thread I post get downplayed so much by you ?

Hows that the case? hell i pm u to buy most of them ? Its all good sorry u take things the wrong way bud u know its not meant in any bad way .

#23 8 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

Hows that the case? hell i pm u to buy most of them ? Its all good sorry u take things the wrong way bud u know its not meant in any bad way .

If several people have told you this, perhaps looking within yourself might be the answer.

#24 8 years ago

lol

#25 8 years ago

Can I just say all my interactions with big1979 have been nothing but positive, and I honestly believe he did not mean anything negative... I have never seen him post a negative thing anywhere, I think something come across the wrong way by mistake..

Steve

#26 8 years ago
Quoted from Matt_Rasmussen:

If several people have told you this, perhaps looking within yourself might be the answer.

Anyone who knows me knows i never mean anything harmful or bad. its ashame this site with all the bad crap in the last month or so has automatically defaulted to everything as a negative comment when its not meant to be by any means and its not just me ive seen it a bunch latley . Everyone needs to loosen up its a hobby

#28 8 years ago

I sold mine for 1400 last year great price op!!!!

#29 8 years ago
Quoted from balboarules:

Can I just say all my interactions with big1979 have been nothing but positive, and I honestly believe he did not mean anything negative... I have never seen him post a negative thing anywhere, I think something come across the wrong way by mistake..
Steve

Yea for some reason a few choice people have really had it out for me not sure y as nothing is meant to be harmful at all but i guess if u dont know me well u automatically think im being a dick .but that the internet for ya .. On a good note the thread is staying at the top lol

#30 8 years ago

if this was closer it would be gone!!

#31 8 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

Anyone who knows me knows i never mean anything harmful or bad. its ashame this site with all the bad crap in the last month or so has automatically defaulted to everything as a negative comment when its not meant to be by any means and its not just me ive seen it a bunch latley . Everyone needs to loosen up its a hobby

Darin, you know I like you and I always enjoy hanging with you and Katie. but sometimes the comments come across the wrong way. lets not blow this out of proportion because we are all friends here

#32 8 years ago

Darin and Katie have been nothing but excellent to me ever since I met them. He's been honest about everything he says about my pins, his pins, and everyone else's from what I've read on the forum since I've joined. Isn't that something everyone wants? I know I want honesty. He's an awesome dude and seems to get the stink eye for things he says on here more than others lately.

Everyone needs to take a chill pill, it's just a hobby. Check it out.

#33 8 years ago

I'll take it !

#34 8 years ago
Quoted from BrooklynDrug:

Everyone needs to take a chill pill, it's just a hobby. Check it out.

Glad to see someone beat me to it. I was about to say something, but it probably wouldn't have come out so kind. It seems like you can't say anything around here without someone taking it the wrong way.

#36 8 years ago

he is kidding, he was talking about squeezing off some rounds into it today

#37 8 years ago
Quoted from Gwaxt72:

he is kidding, he was talking about squeezing off some rounds into it today

O ok good thing u said something bc people might think its sold

#38 8 years ago

I used to own one, fun game

#39 8 years ago

Guys, Rob is top notch for those that never dealt with him. He's running a business on top of his career and still has to come home and be a dad and husband. If he doesn't get back to you right away it's probably because he's busy... Rob is very fair when it comes to the machines, so if you were first to say you'll buy it, you'll most likely get it. Just relax and don't burn a good bridge all because you don't have patience.

#40 8 years ago

Rob is one of the best guys in the hobby, deal with the utmost confidence.

One person complaining on this thread is one of the worst, if not the worst Ive dealt with on here.

#41 8 years ago

Do you still have it? Would you be willing to go any lower at all? I could get up there in the next two weeks. PM if interested. Thanks

#43 8 years ago

Lol can I have this for free????

#44 8 years ago

SOLD.
not to me though
even though not sure my pm's still never answered.
pm was pretty simple
"ill take it" lol
hmmmm.

#45 8 years ago
Quoted from silver_spinner:

SOLD.
not to me though
even though not sure my pm's still never answered.
pm was pretty simple
"ill take it" lol
hmmmm.

I never posted it sold. I also don't recall getting a pm from you. if I missed it I apologize

anyway I just sent you a PM.

#46 8 years ago

I sent you a PM as well.

Thanks
Steve

#47 8 years ago

Game is now sold

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-lethal-weapon-3-975 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.