(Topic ID: 135143)

For sale: Lectro-Truck Model LTA5512 (Stair Climber)

By DarkWizard

8 years ago

Topic Stats

• 3 posts
  • 2 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by homebrood
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

00505_9rfr9FW3PjI_600x450.jpg
    01111_axmFiieaylF_600x450.jpg
    00q0q_eSSVenMuWcy_600x450.jpg
    00x0x_c8b8xNoUDmi_600x450.jpg
    00x0x_aLld4ExwWjB_600x450.jpg
    00v0v_biW3KV0lq1w_600x450.jpg
    00g0g_1u5u1lEBfY_600x450.jpg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#1 8 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Parts - for sale

Lectro-Truck Model LTA5512 (Stair Climber)

Added: 2015-08-06 19:13:40 UTC • Ended: September 11th, 2015

0 Pinsiders added this ad to their favorites.

Price

$ 1,500

Item description

$1500

Heavy Duty Used Lectro-Truck stair climbing hand truck. You are getting the item pictured.
    See the manufacturers description below. A new battery was recently purchased for $175, the unit also includes the following optional add ons : Back Plate, Extended Toe Plate, and All Terrain Wheel extension, I've also created a charger for the unit so you don't have to remove the battery from the battery pack to charge it.

LTA5512E Specs:

Preferred for Moving:
    Light Commercial Deliveries such as Grills, Spas and Stoves.

The LTA5512E is the preferred aluminum model for moving grills, spas, and stoves. It has a 1200 lb/544kg weight lift capacity. Adjustable strap bars can easily be attached, moved and detached without the use of any tools. This model also features a user friendly detachable battery pack. Two clips located on the sides of the battery pack quickly release, so you can remove the entire battery pack without removing your load from the LECTROTRUCK. Each unit includes two strap bars and a battery charger

http://handtrucks2go.com/Lectro-Truck-5512E-Aluminum-1200-lb-68-inch-tall-stair-climbing-truck.html

Item photos

00g0g_1u5u1lEBfY_600x450.jpg
    00v0v_biW3KV0lq1w_600x450.jpg
    00x0x_aLld4ExwWjB_600x450.jpg
    00x0x_c8b8xNoUDmi_600x450.jpg
    00q0q_eSSVenMuWcy_600x450.jpg
    01111_axmFiieaylF_600x450.jpg
    00505_9rfr9FW3PjI_600x450.jpg

Photos not showing? Make sure your ad blocker plugin is not hiding them.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

allentown.craigslist.org link target="_BLANK">allentown.craigslist.org link

Seller insights

These are DarkWizard's market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to DarkWizard's stats page

Listing result

The seller marked this ad as "not sold". The item did not sell through Pinside so there's no listing result.

Item location

Bethlehem, PA, US

#2 8 years ago

I'm selling this because I bought it to move the hobbit, which I bailed out on. I haven't been very active in the pin buying/selling recently and just having this sit around isn't doing me or anyone else any good. Just looking to get my money back out of it is all. It works good and I assembled a charger for it that was not originally included for me so you can just charge the battery unit without taking the battery out.

#3 8 years ago

If you do get the Hobbit you can rent one of these for a weekend for 60-75 bucks or so...

I have an escalera and don't use it enough but I have 16 games in the basement getting ready to sell around 6 of them that will have to come up so it's good to have...

Tom

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-lectro-truck-model-lta5512-stair-climber and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.