Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.
$ 2,150 (OBO)
Price is firm
Open for offers
Added: December 28th, 2019
Ended: January 4th, 2020
Condition: Fully shopped/refurbished
Located in Raleigh NC.
Up for sale is my Last Action Hero, I picked this up a few months ago, shopped it a bit, and have played a ton on it. It's a fun game, but I'd like to make some room for other stuff. Everything on this game works as it should, the crane works perfectly fine
Video of full game:
Video of playfield and cabinet:
- Overall the playfield is in great shape, no major defects or chips.
- Aftermarket golden ticket decal below the two scoops
- Cliffys on the scoops, I have also repaired the wear on the scoops underneath the cliffys.
- Full LEDs (cool white)
- New chicken plastic
- Brand new lockdown bar since the old one was a bit rusted.
- I fixed the common DE speaker hum by installing a computer power supply that only powers the sound board. This is very easily reversible. The PSU is mounted in the cabinet with L brackets. It is easily removable if need be.
- The cabinet is in decent shape. About what you'd expect for a nearly 30 year old game.
- Running 1.13 code
- NVRAM installed
- Brand new flippers (yellow)
- Rebuilt flippers entirely.
The not so good:
- The decal on one of the 5 million inserts is missing (torn off from the looks of it)
- The side rails have some rust towards the lockdown bar. I painted over it and threw some mylar on the spot.
- The tar pit ramp has a crack in it, which is very common for this game.
- A plastic is missing at the bottom left side, next to the left outlane. See photos.
- There was a chip in the playfield I fixed next to the chicken scoop. You can find photos of that here: https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/last-action-hero-club-come-on-in/page/44#post [phone number removed] It's unnoticeable, but I feel I should mention it.
I'd prefer local pickup (I don't have a truck so I can't meet anywhere with it), but I'm fine with shipping provided the buyer sets everything up. I can wrap the game up and get it into my garage for a shipper.
Happy to answer any questions! I have a bunch of photos available here as well:
Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!
The seller marked this ad as "not sold". The item did not sell through Pinside so there's no listing result.