DSC02996 (resized).JPG
DSC02995 (resized).JPG
DSC02994 (resized).JPG
DSC02993 (resized).JPG
DSC02992 (resized).JPG
DSC02991 (resized).JPG
DSC02990 (resized).JPG
DSC02989 (resized).JPG

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#1 7 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Game - for sale

For sale: Last Action Hero

Added: 2016-11-08 03:08:33 UTC • Ended: November 18th, 2016
Condition: Fully shopped/refurbished

Price

$ 2,400

Beautiful LAH game with A tiny amount of wear on the chicken insert that you can really only see if your looking for it, no other wear at all, and ticket is not a decal it is original and perfect, cliffy protectors installed, shaker motor works perfect, crane works perfect, VERY NICE original cabinet and topper with no cracks in the topper, German playfield protector installed to give playfield protection and extra shine, newest roms that were put out a year or so ago, 100% non ghosting LED bulbs, factory speakers upgraded and an Amp installed for the head speakers, Alt translite, 100% working and plays like a dream!

Item photos

DSC02979 (resized).JPG
DSC02981 (resized).JPG
DSC02980 (resized).JPG
DSC02982 (resized).JPG
DSC02983 (resized).JPG
DSC02984 (resized).JPG
DSC02985 (resized).JPG
DSC02986 (resized).JPG
DSC02987 (resized).JPG
DSC02988 (resized).JPG
DSC02989 (resized).JPG
DSC02990 (resized).JPG
DSC02991 (resized).JPG
DSC02992 (resized).JPG
DSC02993 (resized).JPG
DSC02994 (resized).JPG
DSC02995 (resized).JPG
DSC02996 (resized).JPG
DSC02997 (resized).JPG
DSC02998 (resized).JPG
DSC02999 (resized).JPG
DSC03000 (resized).JPG
DSC03001 (resized).JPG
DSC03003 (resized).JPG
DSC03002 (resized).JPG

Photos not showing? Make sure your ad blocker plugin is not hiding them.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Seller insights

These are balboarules's market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to balboarules's stats page

Listing result

The seller marked this ad as "not sold". The item did not sell through Pinside so there's no listing result.

Item location

Milford, MA, US

Related shop items!

Interested in this game? Also check out these related Pinside Shops items!

$ 18.95
$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 10.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 18.95
$ 39.99
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 1.29
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

#3 7 years ago

Will knock off 200 if picked up by this weekend.

#4 7 years ago

Weekend offer bump.

#5 7 years ago

It's amazing to me how fun this game is. It has it all and with those upgrades one of the best deals out there. I already have one. Bought it to flip but can't bring myself to sell it great game!

Good luck with the sale.

#6 7 years ago

By far one of my all time favorites. I thought this would sell day one, just need the right buyer at the right time...

#7 7 years ago

Your mom is ok with you selling this right? I have a friend in NJ who would be interested.

#8 7 years ago

He wanted to offer $1900 to start.

#9 7 years ago

Spencer, I would appreciate you not mentioning my mother, she passed away in 2005, and I miss her a lot. I would not let it go for 1900, 2100 if he picked it up.

#10 7 years ago

"I do not own the machines in my collection, I am not allowed to sell them, I did not pay for them. If that were an option, it would have been the very first step I would have taken, believe me. I have NEVER gone down this road before for anything. NPO, Boob and a few others can verify this, as they know the full extent of the story, not to mention Aldo, Ed Cianci could also verify that I cannot sell any machine."

Not trying to "bring stuff up" but that's your response,not mine. No point in making an offer if there is no chance of a deal.

#11 7 years ago

My apoligies, I reread your posts, "your wifes aunt" my bad.

#12 7 years ago

Spencer, it was my wife's aunt, she came over here and took almost all the machines, and had me sell some off as well, she then took them and sold them, I had over 8K into them myself in parts, LED's, Etc, not to mention the driving to NJ, PA, ME, CT, etc. I got left 3, she turned around and sold the rest last week, so I am selling off the games that were left "for my effort" to pay off the 8K in debt. I have not spoken to her in 2 months, and will not be speaking to her again. I have no idea if your serious about someone being interested or not, I have never bothered you once, I am not happy about letting these go at all, but I have to cover the 8K I put into them over the 2 years, so I am selling them off, 2 have sold, 2 are left. And no Rocky is not going, that will be my final machine. And for the record she made 8K in PROFIT selling them off.

#13 7 years ago

TZ (resized).jpgTZ (resized).jpg

#14 7 years ago

Feels like that Ryan.

#15 7 years ago

This pin has a cult following... should sell soon.

#16 7 years ago

Just checked out this machine - great condition, excellent mods, everything working well. Would have bought it but the Demolition Man sitting next to this pin caught my eye and I ended up buying that one.

#17 7 years ago

Thanks again Frogman!

#18 7 years ago
Quoted from Frogman:

Just checked out this machine - great condition, excellent mods, everything working well. Would have bought it but the Demolition Man sitting next to this pin caught my eye and I ended up buying that one.

I own both and think Demo Man is a tad better, if you do not own a Tron. LAH is deeper, but Demo Man flows like butter. LAH can be pure fun. The magnets in LAH and modes are really cool, there is a reason LAH is one of the top rated on ipdb.org for fun as it has the toys and the modes that make it fun to play. in fact, I will be paying mine when I'm done typing this.

for the record, I have owned LAH and Demo man each twice as I ended up missing them after I initially sold them.

#19 7 years ago

Time to get LAH to a new home... price drop 2200 firm.

#20 7 years ago

SOLD and gone.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 18.95
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 10.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 39.99
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

Boards
Slap Save Creations

Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 1.29
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

$ 32.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 5.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 18.95

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-last-action-hero and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.