New! Dark mode!

Browsing Pinside at night? Getting tired of all the white? Switch to dark mode using the button in the top right (or CTRL-B)!

(Topic ID: 133972)

For sale: KISS pro - 52 original plays

By DuckBrian

5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 39 posts
  • 25 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by Breaking_Dad
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 3 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

image-750.jpg
image-408.jpg
image.jpg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Marketplace Ad Listing this topic was linked to has ended.

#1 5 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Price

$ 4,500

for sale

KISS pro - 52 original plays

Added: July 24th, 2015 Ended: July 25th, 2015

Item description

Will sell for $4400 without mirror blades and for $4300 with first right of buyback at the same price (mod consideration of course!).

Have original box. Our A/C unit died and has to be replaced. Our loss is your gain!

Item photos

image.jpg
image-408.jpg
image-750.jpg

Photos not showing? Make sure your ad blocker plugin is not hiding them.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Listing result

The seller ended this ad but did not submit a final sales price into our price database.

Item location

Savage, MN, US

Seller insights

These are DuckBrian's all time market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to DuckBrian's stats page

#2 5 years ago

Good deal! GLWTS!

Somebody should really "Lick it up"

#3 5 years ago

Already?

#4 5 years ago

I know, can you believe our AC unit died already... After 25 years! Has nothing to do with game itself, that's why I offered cheaper price if given 1st buyback rights at same price.

#5 5 years ago

Sweat it out, winter is coming...

#6 5 years ago
Quoted from DuckBrian:

I know, can you believe our AC unit died already... After 25 years! Has nothing to do with game itself, that's why I offered cheaper price if given 1st buyback rights at same price.

That is a huge bummer. Sorry to hear man. I was kinda curious what you thought of it and if that was the reason you were selling it. Glad to know it's not the game, but sorry to hear it is a major household item. GLWTS

#7 5 years ago
Quoted from DuckBrian:

Bummer mate. But such is life!

GLWS - game is being met with wonderful reviews. Someone will be quite happy!

#8 5 years ago

Sorry to hear this..bump for a great seller and standup guy

#9 5 years ago

Thanks for all the kind words to all of you, now buy my game

#10 5 years ago

Not trying to derail thread, but how warm does it get in Minnesota in the summer?

#11 5 years ago
Quoted from Trekkie1978:

Not trying to derail thread, but how warm does it get in Minnesota in the summer?

Its the humidity

#13 5 years ago

90 tomorrow with dewpoints in the upper 60s. House temperature right now after sunset is 84, will be worse tomorrow

#14 5 years ago

Weird.

It was in the upper 80's all day here in northern Illinois, but our house is still at 72. Oh wait, my wife turned on the A/C.

Thread. Derailed.

#15 5 years ago

Memphis here. My downstairs unit went out. 4k later it's working again. I feel your pain. Luckily we have a second unit to use upstairs. The humidity here is insane! GL with the sale. Sucks man.

#16 5 years ago

I know everyone is in a different spot. I made sure I sold my old Windstar with a dead AC before late Spring. Luckily the AC decided to die right when it starting getting cool. If this happened to my AC in my house right now, with this cool Summer, I might just say screw the A/C. Especially if I lived more north.

Anyway I give the salute, "Wish I was closer", for that price.

#17 5 years ago

I have 2 dogs that are literally sick because of the heat and humidity in our house right now, not to mention a very crabby wife and a 13-year-old that is going to be very unhappy when he gets home from northern Minnesota. I appreciate all of the advice to quit being a candyass and ride it out, but it truly is not an option!

Can we get this thread back on track if it all possible?!

#18 5 years ago

Maybe it's an easy fix? Just trying to keep KISS in your hands man...
http://forum.arcadecontrols.com/index.php/topic,145546.msg1523340.html#msg1523340

#19 5 years ago
Quoted from kid_ego:

Weird.
It was in the upper 80's all day here in northern Illinois, but our house is still at 72. Oh wait, my wife turned on the A/C.
Thread. Derailed.

That's cold!! LOL

#20 5 years ago

Brian is a great guy! Buy with confidence! GLWS!

#21 5 years ago

How about we get 46 people to help you pay the AC and keep the game. I'll lend you $100 bucks if 45 people do the same.

#22 5 years ago

If you lived in Texas I would have traded the air conditioning you need for your Kiss! I work for my family's air conditioning company. If only you were closer!

Good luck with the repairs, and hope your Kiss sells to ease the cost.

#23 5 years ago

You could always just buy a 2 or 3 window units. That would allow you to keep the game and right now Menards has an 11% rebate going on. I have a 5500btu window ac cooling my 744 sq ft house, actually gets cold in here.

#24 5 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

Its the humidity

LOL!!!! Come to Texas. Or my former home in New Orleans. Then we can talk humidity!

#25 5 years ago
Quoted from MustangPaul:

You could always just buy a 2 or 3 window units. That would allow you to keep the game and right now Menards has an 11% rebate going on. I have a 5500btu window ac cooling my 744 sq ft house, actually gets cold in here.

Nothing wrong with a small.house, but how on Earth do you fit 16 pins? Big garage?

#26 5 years ago
Quoted from Jopper:

LOL!!!! Come to Texas. Or my former home in New Orleans. Then we can talk humidity!

Minnesota is worse. By far.

#27 5 years ago

Worse than new orleans? Whew.

Bump to the OP, good luck with the sale!

#28 5 years ago

Sorry to hear that Brian. Yes, It's frickin hot here in the Cities people. Dewpoints are way up per usual in July. Lost our AC unit a couple years ago at the exact same time of July Brian, and, boy were we miserable, AND so was our pup. Was right in the middle of a 2 or 3 week long heatwave. Love to take that KISS off your hands if I could. Been wanting one since it was announced this Spring. Just don't have the $$$$$$. Should move quickly at this price

#29 5 years ago

When we had to replace our AC unit 2 years ago the company had 4 year interest free financing, or something like that. I'm always a sucker for stuff like that. Just pay the minimum monthly to get it paid off before the end of the term so they don't sock you with *all the interest*. Might want to check with your company to see if either they or the manufacturer is offering this. Good luck with the sale!

#30 5 years ago

Lots of interest and trade plus cash offers, but nothing that I can accept.that will work Bump for the game still being available and still being beautiful!

#31 5 years ago
Quoted from Jopper:

Oh please, our humidity in the upper midwest is by far the worst!!!

Quoted from nephasth:

See!!

Bump! Got to play a few games of Kiss pro recently, couldn't really form an opinion of it but it plays lightning fast, Like!

#32 5 years ago
Quoted from NorCalRealtor:

Nothing wrong with a small.house, but how on Earth do you fit 16 pins? Big garage?

Well down the basement of course. Also down there are 3 stand up arcade games, a sit down driving game and a 6ft bar. Last month I had 23 people over for a party and it was no problem.

#33 5 years ago
Quoted from nephasth:

You can't be serious. I was a mobile camera operator on a Civil War reinactment video on Dolphin Island in the mouth of Mobile bay a few years ago. The first weekend of May and the temp. was 96 with a dew point of 86 and here I was with close to a thousand reinactors with wool uniforms on and fancy ladies dressed in 5 layers of period dress. It felt like you were trying to breath under water. We have nothing like that here in MN.

#34 5 years ago

People keep saying it's a great price, and maybe it's just me, but I thought you could get a new one for 4800ish shipped to your door? Thats only 300 off a new game that isn't new, and you have to go get it.
Someone tell me what I'm missing here. It's not just this ad. I see these posts for met and Star Trek pros all the time asking 4500. Why would anyone do that?

#35 5 years ago

Good luck trying to get a Pro shipped to you right now!

#36 5 years ago
Quoted from DuckBrian:

Good luck trying to get a Pro shipped to you right now!

Yep. most distributors have a 2-3 month waiting list for this now.

#37 5 years ago

You can put up a sign in my business if you like. Might help.

LTG : )

#38 5 years ago

Already have a couple good offers I'm cotemplating Lloyd. If neither works out, I will absolutely consider that. Thanks for the offer!

#39 5 years ago
Quoted from chubtoad13:

People keep saying it's a great price, and maybe it's just me, but I thought you could get a new one for 4800ish shipped to your door? Thats only 300 off a new game that isn't new, and you have to go get it.
Someone tell me what I'm missing here. It's not just this ad. I see these posts for met and Star Trek pros all the time asking 4500. Why would anyone do that?

I would....save a few bucks....if there were any problems out of the box...they have been dealt with....why would you not...???.....good luck OP..............Joey

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Marketplace Ad Listing this topic was linked to has ended.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside