7 (resized).JPG
6 (resized).JPG
5 (resized).JPG
4 (resized).JPG
3 (resized).JPG
2 (resized).JPG
1 (resized).JPG
0 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider JOESCHALL.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#1 2 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Game - for sale

For sale: KISS LE with topper in Central PA

Featured Ad

Added: 2022-02-10 20:22:31 UTC • Ended: February 16th, 2022
Condition: Routed - fresh off route

Price

$ 13,000 (Firm)

Price is firm

Yes, it’s a KISS LE for sale, with the topper, which I originally purchased from Nick Kovalevsky at Planet Nine Pinball in June 2020, as verified by the photo of the shipping date for the topper (shipped separately). And yes, it’s been gently routed ever since (don’t hate me, please) at a local pizza shop, but it still has just under 1,000 plays on it--priced accordingly, and I believe this is the lowest-priced KISS LE with a topper you'll find. #055 out of 600.

The good is that the playfield and underside are in excellent condition, it plays perfectly, has cliffys all around and a few minor mods, and has never required any repair or replacement parts. The bad is that it’s routed and has some imperfections in the right side of the backbox. The ugly is that the underside of the cabinet was damaged by a forklift during shipping in 2020, but the visible cabinet integrity is completely unaffected. All of this is thoroughly detailed in a 25-minute video, linked below. Rather than take lots of pics of the game, I provided a video instead.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1VhA6OL115yB_x5UUdDQbP4gFIbr3zdyK/view?usp=sharing

Price is absolutely firm. Pickup only. No shipping. No trades. No bargaining. No separating the topper. No deposit to hold for you. No wishful thinking. Nothing but cash on the glass for the full amount from the first respectful pinsider to arrange for pickup at a mutually agreeable time. If I get multiple interested buyers, then I’ll put you in a first-come, first-served basis queue and communicate with each about your place in the queue and status. I’m a very honest pinsider with an excellent rep, and, as you’ll see from the video, I’ll give you all the detail you need.

The pin is available as of Monday, February 14. Yes, that's, uh, Valentine’s Day.

The move is easy—right out of the pizza shop and into your vehicle with no steps. I have a dolly for rolling the machine out and we can wrap it in plastic that I have, or I have a well-used home-made cardboard wrap that I’ve fashioned as well if you want it. I have a box for the topper and it can be disassembled from the machine for transport in about 10 minutes if you like.

As soon as KISS rolls out of the shop, my new Led Zeppelin rolls in. I believe in sharing the hobby, else I wouldn't have routed the KISS.

PM and texting are okay, but I’m not always at my computer and I’m a dinosaur still using a flip phone, believe it or not. But the best way to reach me is likely by cell between the hours of 9:00 am and 9:00 pm. Joe Schall at ###-###-#### [phone number removed].

Thanks for the interest.

Item photos

0 (resized).JPG
1 (resized).JPG
2 (resized).JPG
3 (resized).JPG
4 (resized).JPG
5 (resized).JPG
6 (resized).JPG
7 (resized).JPG
8 (resized).JPG
9 (resized).JPG
10 (resized).JPG
11 (resized).JPG
12 (resized).JPG
13 (resized).JPG
14 (resized).JPG

Photos not showing? Make sure your ad blocker plugin is not hiding them.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Seller insights

These are JOESCHALL's market stats.

silver Seller Level

JOESCHALL has the Pinside Silver seller level!

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to JOESCHALL's stats page

Listing result

The seller ended this ad and indicated the game eventually sold for $ 13,000

Seller contributed to Pinside for this listing!

Item location

State College, PA, US

#5 2 years ago

Thanks much. Pin is now sale pending. And Looprunner, thanks for the amusing texts.

#6 2 years ago

Game is now gone, with donation to pinside. Thanks for all inquiries and interest.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 18.00
Playfield - Protection
Volcano Pinball

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider JOESCHALL.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-kiss-le-with-topper-in-central-pa?tu=JOESCHALL and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.