Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 69 posts
  • 50 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by Pin_-_K
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_3290-1.jpg
    crazy_person2.jpg
    simians_tracy2.jpg
    RickJames.jpg
    realghostbusters.jpg
    images4.jpg
    IMG_20150830_221248-1.jpg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

There are 69 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
    #1 8 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Game - for sale

KISS-LE #310 For Sale

Featured Ad

Added: 2015-08-31 03:39:29 UTC • Ended: September 3rd, 2015
    Condition: NIB - New in box (distributor/business)

Price

$ 9,800

KISS-LE NIB For Sale.
    $9800 cash Or Best Reasonable Offer
    CT Shaker included - not installed.
    Shipping is at your expense but can be arranged.

Selling for a friend that just found out Stern will be releasing Ghost Busters in December & needs the $$$ for it (a John Trudeau Pin).

Game is new in box, still strapped to the Stern pallet - received by me to MOD on July 31 2015 - Game is unopened & as received.

KISS-LE, #310/600

Kept in my Air Conditioned Shop since received (HEY it is Texas ;-}).

Item photos

IMG_20150830_221248-1.jpg

Photos not showing? Make sure your ad blocker plugin is not hiding them.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Seller insights

These are Pin_-_K's market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to Pin_-_K's stats page

Listing result

The seller marked this ad as "not sold". The item did not sell through Pinside so there's no listing result.

Item location

LAKESIDE, TX, US

#2 8 years ago
    Quoted from Pin_-_K:

Selling for a friend that just found out Stern will be releasing Ghost Busters in December

All I've seen are rumors and speculation thus far--no official news. I wouldn't make this the primary reason to sell the game.

#3 8 years ago

images4.jpgimages4.jpg

#4 8 years ago
    Quoted from ForceFlow:

All I've seen are rumors and speculation thus far--no official news. I wouldn't make this the primary reason to sell the game.

Not my Game so not my call, just trying to help out a very good friend & a repeat customer.

If he's wrong he's wrong (& I doubt he's wrong given his connections @ Stern), timing wise he may be off but GB will be made by Stern late 2015 or early/mid 2016.

I think Stones want's it !!

I KNOW I DO !!

#6 8 years ago

Wow.

#7 8 years ago

I think that made Stones pucker a bit........

#8 8 years ago

Dont they retail for around 8k? I didnt realize we are at almost a 2k mark up for a game just released!

#9 8 years ago

If it is classic ghost busters I'm in. If it is the new all girl ghost busters, I'm out.

#10 8 years ago

9800? I don't usually price police by WTH are you guys thinking?

#11 8 years ago
    Quoted from QuarterGrabber:

If it is classic ghost busters I'm in. If it is the new all girl ghost busters, I'm out.

Both wrong

realghostbusters.jpgrealghostbusters.jpg

#12 8 years ago

usually if you NEED to sell something, you price it to sell. This ad seems to be nothing about needing to sell.

#13 8 years ago
    Quoted from forensicd:

Dont they retail for around 8k? I didnt realize we are at almost a 2k mark up for a game just released!

Quoted from Pin_-_K:

still strapped to the Stern pallet

Comes with a Stern pallet.

#14 8 years ago
    Quoted from cooked71:

Comes with a Stern pallet.

in that case its a steal then...lol

#16 8 years ago

Yeah....

No....

Glws. You're gonna need it.

#17 8 years ago

I think with all the complaints with cabinet decal issues with KISS you better crack it open and take a good look, especially at this price point.

#19 8 years ago

If this games sells for $9,800…when my LE gets here, I will just put it up for sale.

#20 8 years ago

He realizes its priced a little high and had me add :

Or Best Reasonable Offer.
    Shaker included - not installed.

Had his $$ tied up in the Game for 2 months before it was delivered (paid in full May 29) + the month its sat in my shop.

Geez - almost as many thumbs down as there are posts in this thread, just trying to help out a good Friend.

#21 8 years ago

Original Ghost Busters - not the new one or the Cartoon

#23 8 years ago

I'm not sure I've ever jumped in on a pricing police issue, but if you truly want to help a good friend, you may want to advise him on how to price a game to even potentially sell it. Most people are going to view this as more of a joke than a "for sale" post. Just my two cents!

#24 8 years ago
    Quoted from Pin_-_K:

Had his $$ tied up in the Game for 2 months before it was delivered (paid in full May 29) + the month its sat in my shop.
    Geez - almost as many thumbs down as there are posts in this thread

He had his $$ tied up for 2 months before it was delivered? Us preorder guys could do a 2 month wait standing on our heads!

When your customer has had his money tied up for 2+ years I will personally show him the secret order of preorder hand shake (unfortunately it involves a rubber glove and KY jelly)

#25 8 years ago
    Quoted from DuckBrian:

I'm not sure I've ever jumped in on a pricing police issue, but if you truly want to help a good friend, you may want to advise him on how to price a game to even potentially sell it. Most people are going to view this as more of a joke than a "for sale" post. Just my two cents!

I agree and have discussed this with him, I talked him into adding OBRO & including a Spike Shaker Motor, also discussed including shipping in the lower 48 states depending on the OBRO received.

Until we "get" (or don't get) a reasonable offer I don't think he'll change his mind.

Appreciate your 2¢ (& positive input) !

Thanks,

Kim

#26 8 years ago

Who you gonna call? NOT THIS GUY. somebody had to

#27 8 years ago

With Shaker Motor! (add 2k)

#28 8 years ago

I can offer $5,000. This might seem low until you realize that I had some money tied up in a CD for three months.

#29 8 years ago

If this was my friend I'd tell him "No. I won't list your pin under my account for an absurd price, but if you'd like to get your $7800 back, I'd be happy to help."

#30 8 years ago
    Quoted from IdahoRealtor:

If this was my friend I'd tell him "No. I won't list your pin under my account for an absurd price, but if you'd like to get your $7800 back, I'd be happy to help."

OP is getting a nice commission on the sale.

#31 8 years ago
    Quoted from Pin_-_K:

Selling for a friend that just found out Stern will be releasing Ghost Busters in December

lol wut

#32 8 years ago

Well, I'm glad you at least had the conversation with him. The problem is that his asking price is about $2000 away from reality. There are several distributors out there that include the shaker motor at no cost and I know for a fact I can still get a limited edition shipped to me with a free shaker motor for $7750. It may even be cheaper somewhere else.

That's the reason I said that it most likely will be taken as a joke and not be taken seriously on this forum. If he's simply looking to catch someone unaware and to get a fluke sale at a very inflated price, eBay or craigslist is probably his best bet, but as a couple others noted, by you posting it for him, it makes you also look non-credible.

#33 8 years ago

He might as well put it on ebay then.

#34 8 years ago
    Quoted from Concretehardt:

He had his $$ tied up for 2 months before it was delivered? Us preorder guys could do a 2 month wait standing on our heads!
    When your customer has had his money tied up for 2+ years I will personally show him the secret order of preorder hand shake (unfortunately it involves a rubber glove and KY jelly)

Lmmfao! Friggen hilarious!

#35 8 years ago

If it is new and was never taken by the customer and you are a dealer isn't it illegal to sell a new consumer product for more than MSRP or at least against dealer policy?

#36 8 years ago

I have a nice Wolverine LE I would trade him.

#37 8 years ago

Ghost Busters Ha, now i know why i like earlier Bally & Williams.

#38 8 years ago

So Stern has Ghostbusters, GOT, and SMVE all on the way before year end?

Wow.

#39 8 years ago
    Quoted from Methos:

Wow.

No.

#40 8 years ago
    Quoted from Concretehardt:

Funniest thing on pinside all day!!!

#41 8 years ago
    Quoted from Methos:

Wow.

Don't forgot Tron VE, LOTR VE and a new Star Wars...got to keep the those lines busy.

#42 8 years ago
    Quoted from Methos:

Wow.

And Jaws, all with 4K OLED displays replacing the DMDs.

#43 8 years ago

This thread is confusing. Are you a dealer? Why are you spreading rumors about Ghostbusters? I mean, sure, we've all heard them already, but I doubt you're going to make any friends at Stern by talking about them in public.

And he bought the game from you, wants something that doesn't exist yet, and so he's going to try and take what he never picked up and make money on it?

All just feels weirdly backwards to me. Selling a game you don't actually own yet for more money than you paid for it to pay for a game that doesn't exist.

#44 8 years ago

I get it, this must be the signed edition?

#45 8 years ago
    Quoted from Aurich:

All just feels weirdly backwards to me. Selling a game you don't actually own yet for more money than you paid for it to pay for a game that doesn't exist.

Pinball is a helluva drug!

RickJames.jpgRickJames.jpg

#46 8 years ago
    Quoted from Pin_-_K:

For saleKISS-LE NIB For Sale.$9800 cash Or Best Reasonable Offer

I cant decide if I want to do 9800 cash or chance it by offering a reasonable offer.

#47 8 years ago
    Quoted from pinstor12:

I cant decide if I want to do 9800 cash or chance it by offering a reasonable offer.

Love it how sellers asking ridiculous prices always demand that your offer be reasonable. Remember that you have to beat my $5K offer. I'm about to tie up some more money soon, so my offer may decline by next month.

#48 8 years ago

Try looking at this a little differently and just hear me out. Hold your guns on the $9800.00. Yes that's right... I said it, and in November raise your price. I have a Kiss LE for sale at same price and I'm not budging. The Kiss website is selling this machine for 12k so we are offering a 2k savings !!! It's a fantastic game and the new code is great. There's not very many left. Limited editions are supposed to go up in value and be hard to get. People don't seem to understand that increasing value of these games is beneficial to all collectors. If all games, especially limited editions, didn't climb in value (sometimes ridiculously I admit) then what's the point. A 10k Kiss LE 2 months after it was released is fantastic! Seriously...The finest manufacturers in the world plan exactly this type of market, it's perfect! Ferrari, Range Rover, Rolex all do this... Walk into a Range Rover dealer and ask to buy a Autobiography (That's the LE equivalent) at a discount.... You can't... Ever. In fact, if you can find one you can sell it for near 100k over msrp to someone overseas. Sooooooo they are special... Sought after. If you want a "good deal" go buy a Taurus. If you want a good pinball "deal" go buy a Pro. We collectors in pinball only benefit from this type of value in our collectibles... Especially the Limited Editions that we paid WAY more for, reserved early, fought to get, and ultimately took a risk on.. It's a micro economy EVERYONE reading this NEEDS like it or not. It keeps our pinball economy/currency strong. Anyone who doesn't like it can complain all they want, and they can go buy a "pro" with free shipping and a shaker. So, if you want good gas mileage and low MSRP then step back from the Ferrari. If you can't afford a Ferrari then no one wants to hear you bitch about the price. You want exclusive, rare, sought after, and valuable then play the game. No pun. Any LE not increasing in value from day one is a BAD thing for pinball, and for you all of you. Pro, premium, LE... We all have a choice and it's a beautiful thing.

#49 8 years ago
    Quoted from PinballRx:

Limited editions are supposed to go up in value and be hard to get.

HA! To Stern they are a great way to tack on $2,500 for upgrades, which is why some titles aren't all that limited (ask some Dale Jr. or Transformers LE owners)

Quoted from PinballRx:

Try looking at this a little differently and just hear me out. Hold your guns on the $9800.00. Yes that's right... I said it, and in November raise your price. I have a Kiss LE for sale at same price and I'm not budging. The Kiss website is selling this machine for 12k so we are offering a 2k savings !!! It's a fantastic game and the new code is great. There's not very many left. Limited editions are supposed to go up in value and be hard to get. People don't seem to understand that increasing value of these games is beneficial to all collectors. If all games, especially limited editions, didn't climb in value (sometimes ridiculously I admit) then what's the point. A 10k Kiss LE 2 months after it was released is fantastic! Seriously...The finest manufacturers in the world plan exactly this type of market, it's perfect! Ferrari, Range Rover, Rolex all do this... Walk into a Range Rover dealer and ask to buy a Autobiography (That's the LE equivalent) at a discount.... You can't... Ever. In fact, if you can find one you can sell it for near 100k over msrp to someone overseas. Sooooooo they are special... Sought after. If you want a "good deal" go buy a Taurus. If you want a good pinball "deal" go buy a Pro. We collectors in pinball only benefit from this type of value in our collectibles... Especially the Limited Editions that we paid WAY more for, reserved early, fought to get, and ultimately took a risk on.. It's a micro economy EVERYONE reading this NEEDS like it or not. It keeps our pinball economy/currency strong. Anyone who doesn't like it can complain all they want, and they can go buy a "pro" with free shipping and a shaker. So, if you want good gas mileage and low MSRP then step back from the Ferrari. If you can't afford a Ferrari then no one wants to hear you bitch about the price. You want exclusive, rare, sought after, and valuable then play the game. No pun. Any LE not increasing in value from day one is a BAD thing for pinball, and for you all of you. Pro, premium, LE... We all have a choice and it's a beautiful thing.

Quoting the rest for posterity.

#50 8 years ago
    Quoted from PinballRx:

It's a micro economy EVERYONE reading this NEEDS like it or not. It keeps our pinball economy/currency strong

Things don't go up because people NEED them to. Plenty LEs gone down. Owners of them NEED them to go up too.

There are 69 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-kiss-le-310-for-sale and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.